Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fucking Friend's Little Sister (Ddood192 & Tool)

ddood192

Super-Earth
It had been years since the last time Sid had come around town. He'd seen his friend, Derek, several times throughout his days in the area. As well as keeping up with him. Yet he'd rarely took the time to visit his family. Having been almost six years since the last time, it'd been almost as though he'd cared less. He remembered all the late nights at Derek's as a teenager, causing trouble fit for the two mischievous bastards who accounted for them. Derek was now a Manager in an Auto care center. While Sid was now a salesperson at some underground sex shop.

In the last few days of Sid living at Derek's parents' house, he'd been in major trouble. It had come down to either changing himself completely or moving out. So he moved out, finding a way on his own. He'd been tagged as too profane and crass for home life, especially around a young child, Abigail having been 11. The poor girl had fallen in devastation when she arrived home from school, her favorite person gone. Over the years, the young girl had established a growing crush for him. She'd always found her way into the older boy's life, speaking with great passion of her hopes. Her mother shunned her for such actions as Derek and Sid would joke about it. Sid always reassuring Abigail, who he'd call Abbie, that she meant something to him.

A few days before, Sid met up with Derek to share a few brews and talk. While hanging out, Sid found his way on Derek's phone, noticing his little sister had a number now. Quickly revising it over and over in his head, he'd remembered it as he would use it later that night. He sent the young girl a text that wrote: Abbie? This is Sid. Do you remember me?

After sending the message, he'd forgotten all about it. It wasn't until the next morning where he'd seen her reply. After hours of texting, Sid had felt he'd waitedlong enough to visit the household again, only telling Abigail of his coming. And as he pulled up to the house in his shit box car, he'd finished a smoke and waited for his time to show. Knocking on the door, he'd taken a breath, hoping they still didn't have hard feelings. With the door open, it revealed an older version of Derek's dad in the door way. "Whoa, hey Scott!" Sid spoke, nervous to see him. "What happened to your hair?" He chuckled as he noted the elder man's lack of hair, knowing the man hadn't had hair since he'd turned 40. Which was over a decade ago. Coming in, he'd been notified that Derek's mom was still at work, and Abbie would be home within the hour. Derek would then be stopping by to see them as well. "So it'll be just like old times." Sid noted silently to himself, sitting back in the chair he'd last Sat in six years before.

Abigail was full of resentment and excitement when she recived the text. At first she thought it was Derek playing a prank on her seeing as she had fell into a slight depression when he left. She had made sure to wear semi-revealing clothing. She pulled into the drive way and parked her blue mitsubishi lancer evo x. She adjusted her white cutoff tank top and her high waisted Jean shorts before walking into the house. She ran her fingers through her blue hair and pushed it to one side. It had been six years and this was the first time he got ahold of her. It upset her a lot but not so much that she wasn't happy to see him. She walked into the living room and hugged her father and noticed Sid sitting in the chair " oh? Hi sid, how are you? " she said acting as if she had no clue he was coming over.

Ooc sorry if my posts are too short I am on my phone so it is much harder for me to pump out a lengthy post

Hearing the small sound of an engine outside, Sid perked up, slightly noticing out the window that it wasn't the girl he'd left behind years ago. She had developed into someone quite beautiful and rather arousing. She'd grown to have curves and a petite, yet perky body. He turned slightly awaybas she headed inside. Scott greeted his daughter at the door, welcoming her with a loving hug. Seeing her close again and in person, she spoke to him without much interest. Almost as though she hadn't gone six years without him.

"Wow, six years and only a 'hey, how are you'?" Sid commented, as he walked over to her, delighted to see her. "I'm doing fairly well for a single 25 year old." He smiled, wrapping his arms warmly around her for a hug. "I see you've changed since last time I saw you. How are you?" Side finished with, watching her father, Scott, walk into his mancave room to watch some shitty old cooking show. Her mother wasn't due back till late that night, and as for Derek, he was more of a late arrival sort of guy too. It gave the two of them to catch up and hang out for a while.

"So what do you do right now? What makes you you?" Sid asked, the two of them sat outside to be separated from Scott. Sid couldn't stop Looking at Abigail. It was almost as though she'd done this all for him, which attracted him ever so more.

(It's all good. I understand. I'm on mobile too.)

" you are single? " she said perking up when she heard him say that. " That's unfortunate, they really are missing out on a great guy " she added giving him a hug. " well I currently play in a band with some friends of mine " she said running her fingers through her hair again. It was a light brown when he had left. " And when I am not with them I am working up at al's pet store " she finished. That store was her favorite place to be. She loved to watch the exotic fish and animals. They seemed so relaxed as if there was no problem in the world. " do you want a beer? My father won't notice if some are missing " she asked

Sid had kept notice on Abigail's comfort and liking to around, as she'd shared her entire life schedule and where to find her. He felt almost as same comfortable around her, feeling more connected than before. He could hardly believe she was the same girl he'd known before from what seemed like a lifetime ago. He'd watched her slow and careful movements as she spoke and every spark that gave birth to what insight she forlorn. She was full of life as though to be sharing it with him, which flattered him as he kept a smooth smile and appropriate distance.

As Sid had received the warming hug, he felt her curves fit smooth to his, releasing her as she pleased. He could tell her nervous accountability. "Unfortunate? Seemingly so, yeah. I'm not too concerned about it." He said, winding a cigarette out to smoke. He was curious to what she'd say, her interest in him brought a slight surprise. "Yeah!" He chuckled, "I actually use to do the same thing. I guess some things never change." He added, feeling a bit of irony to it. Suddenly he fully took her in from top to bottom, impressed by how far she'd gone. The young girl was stunning. His voice cracked as he spoke up lastly, "I like your new look though." His smile sharpened, "I like the blue hair. Very intense and vibrant. Kinda like you."

She smiled at his small voice crack. She grabbed two beers from the fridge she sat close to him and handed him one of the beers. " So what do you do now? " she asked curiously before taking a sip from the beer and trying to slide her fingers between his. She sat the beer down and looked at him passionately. God she wanted him bad. She remembered the time Sids girlfriend had insulted Sid in front of her. Abigail did not take to that kindly. The girl ended up leaving with a broken nose that night.

A cute reflected smile glowed from the younger girl as she'd heard Sid speak. It warmed Sid as he was in the girl's presence, pleased again as she'd returned with the chilled brews. It took him back to an earlier time in life. He'd drank as he pleased now that he wasn't underaged. Though, he does recall a time where he'd raid with caution. Abigail brought highlight to the conversation as she furthered her interest with the older male. Sid felt her hand closely to his, her sitting close to him this time on her arrival.

Sid took a smooth breath of cool air before finding the words to speak. "I work at some shitty diner on the other side of town." His fingers allowed for hers to cling to him as he saw her look she'd always given him. She'd always been fond of Sid. Fond being perhaps a euphemism of what she really felt. "I have the next week off because of a fire though. So if you need anything, you're welcome to come calling." He said softly as a gulp of beer cleared his throat. "In fact, call anytime." He slightly squeezed her had. His eyes catching a few moments of contact with hers. She obviously still had her dreams set on him, his memory recalling her heavy care and protection over him even as she was younger. He did the same when time came. He made sure her bullies were dealt with, making sure she was never hurt. After he left, he lost track of it all, and could only hope she wasn't touched.

Abigail chuckled spilling out a bit of beer when he said he worked at a food place. " Come on Sid you don't have to lie to me! " She said nudging him " we both know some minimum wage job at a fast food restaurant is to mundane and boring for you so what do you really do? " she asked. She knew that most people would have believed him but seeing the way he grew up she knew it just didn't fit him and so he probably would never do that. She continued to watch him, taking in all of his features.

Sid, nudging the small girl as she did him, chuckled as she spilled her beer, his mouth full of another typical swallow for him. He had been taken off by her claim of a mundane and boring choice for him, knowing she'd knew better. His smile carried on, his hands in the air. "You got me all wrong then." He suggested, "I actually do work at a boring mundane job." He paused, noticing her admiration of him in her eyes, filled with life and unfulfilled passion and hopes. She couldn't stop unraveling his ropes. "It's not a lot that I make, but I do go drunk." His voice flowed, the beer being finished as he added, "I got fired last week."

Sid had trouble keeping job in his recent years. Always fired for one thing or another, yet he never quite found his place. He felt more comfortable around Abigail than he'd felt in years. He kept ploring her interest as he poked her cheek softly. "Guess you forgot how inappropriate I can be." he said, finding her skin softer than he remembered. "so what's this I hear about a band? You any good?" He questioned, recalling his time he spend in several small bands that never got anywhere. He was a guitarist since the age of 15, but never hit it big and always had bad confrontation with his other band mates, winding his way out each time. It was probably one major thing that inspired her to do music, however he couldn't recall her interest for it when they knew each other before. Sid scooted closer to her to listen as he also placed a comforting arm around her waist.

" I would dare say I am better than you. " She teased leaning on his chest " but then again that is almost everyone out there " she continued teasing running her fingers along his legs. " no but all seriousness I am pretty good. We do a gig or two each weak at a bar. " She added with a smile " we had a record label check us out. Told us if we can do more than just covers he might sign us but my lyrics aren't good enough so that's that " she said taking a small sip from the bottle of beer. She hoped he wouldn't ask to see any because she had wrote most of them down in the peak of her depression and resentment for him leaving her.

Sid could tell he was being teased, the small girl cutely suggesting her talent beyond his. He'd felt her closer to his chest, which made him feel more open and relaxed with her. Their bodies nicely warm and lucid mixed together. He'd chuckled and smirked while she teased, feeling a sense of pride in her. He'd been her inspiration. Though he'd not been the greatest, he was pretty good himself. He just needed people who were Willing to work for something more than a playwright copy. As she spoke of her band and achievements, he squeezed her tighter. "My my, you've made it pretty far." He bopped her nose with his finger, laughing. It was noticeable now how close she had moved on him, her face closer and closer to his, his arms around her. He couldn't recall being so open and close to someone especially someone he'd not seen for six years.

"I'd love to hear some of your work and words. I still write and play, I'd love to play together sometime." He noticed his eyes gazing into hers. "Maybe I could give you some pointers and some suggestions." He'd remembered his poems. Far from interest or well being, he created them at random, often standing for something above himself. One Abigail had probably heard before went something like this:
Damn it!
Shit!
Aw, Fuck!
This song sucks
This song sucks

He was fairly fond of that one for some reason. I guess your first is always your favorite. Sid Felt frozen in time alone with Abbie. It was there he realized how much he'd missed her. He held he closer as the two spoke together.

" I don't know about my own lyrics but you can definitely stop by and see us perform tomorrow. " she said with a small smile. She was glad to finally see him after so long. " Why did you leave? " She asked softly rubbing his inner thigh. " why didn't you let me know? " She added

Sid gently ran his hands through Abigail's hair, rubbing her scalp as she cuddled and practically clung to him. In the midst of holding her, he lifted her beer to his lips, taking a sip of her beverage. He'd grown pleasantly comfortable and confident around her in such short time. Though it might have been the beer and her passionate responses. The touch of her hand, his arousal over her sensuality. They were both talking softly. When he'd been invited to her show. He knew he'd show up. He hoped the two of them might play on stage together someday.

Her voice plunged at him as she questions exceeded limitations. "Things had gotten out of control. You were still a young child." He started, pausing to remove a clip of hair from her eye. "Your parents hated the influence I exposed to you, and i was on drugs. Besides drinking and smoking, they couldn't have that. Especially around you." His voice fell silent, his lips kissing her forehead, leaving his warmth embedded on her until the chilled air cooled it. Sid's lips formed a smile, her hands warm and arousing as she rubbed his thigh. "It almost as though you've missed me." Sid glanced as she'd been all over him, which made him feel somewhat light. "But I never thought I meant so much to you." He half lied, tracing her back with his finger tips.

" Yea well you meant the world to me " she whispered quietly. She jumped up quickly as she heard the front door open and quickly tossed the empty beer bottles away. " Hey mom " she said and hugged her as she entered.

Her mom sat down her purse and walked into the kitchen stopping as she noticed sid. " Sid? " she said with a tone of annoyance. " What are YOU doing in my house? " she questioned grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge

Sid had felt bad from the entire event leading to his decent out of their house. He went from decent and respectful to the sketchy scumbag with all of a couple of mistakes. He never meant to hurt little Abbie. He didn't mean to hurt anyone or take things too far. Hearing her softly saddened words flow from her mouth, he hugged her, but only shortly as a noise prevented them from moving anymore close.

With Abigail fully jumping into action, Sid sat silent in his attempt to seem changed or something more than a shitty past with a go nowhere future. He had significantly been improving over the years as a person as it was. All he wished was to be considered a decent man, not a villainous criminal. He watched as the older woman stepped into the house within view, her loving shock as she met her daughter with a hug. She hadn't been expecting company as it had seemed. Sid put on a smile, standing too. Angie was her name, yet he was never sure if it tempered her as he called her by first name basis. "I see you still have hard feelings after six years, Angie?" Sid said, cautious as he made his way closer to Abigail, but still close to her. "After you disrespected me and put my children in danger?" She said viciously, sharply turning to him. "No." She admitted, stepping towards Sid until they were inches apart. "In six years, I can forgive that. I just know it's a mistake to have you around." She hissed, practically down his throat.

As she began trailing off towards her room, Sid stood, hoping to not have her snap on him again as she walked away. Distantly, he heard her mumble "I'm glad you're okay though." Angie always had a heart about things even if she couldn't stand his guts. Seconds later she had sent her daughter, Abigail a text message warning about the corrupt ways of Sid and his I'll behavior. Only knowing of this because Abbie's phone went off. Sid silently looked at Abigail, smoothed over as now her mom wasn't in the room. He gave her a smile to lighten the mood.

Abigail sighed " I will be up in my room as well " she said and pointed up the stairs before disappearing up the stairs. She entered her room which looked like a Guitar Center had been run out of it. She walked over and laid on her bed and grabbed a sky blue les Paul that was left plugged into an amp and began to strum on the strings. Her fingers caressed the strings which made the guitar let out a loud moan with each strum.

962020fdb2ad4971af046f80e87c1f12.jpg

Her room just add a lot more guitars to the room

Sid kept silent as the girl he'd just spent time with drift towards her room. He thought about following her at first, but decided against it, his eyes never leaving her until she was out of site. Taking a deep breath in he mumbled to himself. "Jesus fuck, she's grown up." He said, suddenly noticing the time was becoming late, and the sun had began to disappear. He knew his visit would come to an end soon, which saddened him.

A soft strumming came from Abigail's room, interesting to Sid as he followed the sound. Staying just outside the room, he looked through cracked door, smiling as he saw the younger girl playing on a beautifully expensive guitar. His eyes even met with a copper finished PRS, his favorite guitar. His face lightening, his path set to see her. Stepping into her room, his eyes widened, not realizing her room had been a stockpile of guitars. "Woah, you got some mad skills." He commented, lifting up the PRS he laid his eyes on. "You mind if play with you? I'm no professional, but I can play." He shortly laughed, strumming a few power chords, leading to a small set of notes, cleanly running with out an amp.

Abigail stood behind him closing and locking the door. She pushed sid onto her bed in a playful manner. " Look at you trying to butter me up " she teased and straddled his lap. " You know I am a young woman now and women need a man to take care of them " she whispered into his ear.

Sid had just enough time to set the guitar down and around just as Abigail straddled him. Knocking him on the bed. With her hips around him and her body stimulating his, he felt the warmth if his buldge in his pants. Her voice had trapped him in her haze, her door now pleasingly locked and keeping them secluded. Her mother was still home, but the master bedroom was located much further down the hall. He'd be surprised if she'd even heard the guitar strumming through the Amps. Sid was welcoming to the young girl as she lusted their bodies, her voice teasing as she felt his breath warm against her neck. Sid viciously smiled as he heard her strained whispers.

"Oh? And does a certain young girl need a man to take care of her?" He softly carried to her ear, his breath nibbling her lobe as he spoke. Sid held Abbie's body closer to his, making it so she could feel his buldge. "I have Ths feeling as though you've been coming onto me the whole time." He practically moaned as he slightly nibbled on her neck, kissing it as he left his fist Hickey on her. His mark. It wasn't purposely exposed, but he left it for her sort of as claim. Sid Pulled off his shirt and felt his chest against hers. "I have a feeling you've been wanting this for a long time."

" You have no idea how long I have wanted this " she whispered before kissing his jaw. Her hands caressed his back. " Make me yours! " she begged running a hand through his hair.

Ooc sorry for short post

Back
Top Bottom