Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

She Must Be Mine (Celebstars x Melevolence)

Melevolence

A Total Mess Of A Man
It had started innocently enough. Every boy loved his mother. Though there were times he found he loved his mother...too much. It'd started when he hit puberty but it'd begun to get a bit out of control over the recent years. He was 17 now. He'd lost track of how many times he'd found himself staring at her when she wasn't looking. Or how many pairs of her panties he'd stolen from his parents hamper when they weren't around, just so he could get a whiff of her to help finish himself off.

Or more severely...how her panties were no longer enough. He'd sneak into her room while she was napping and revel at her naked body. He'd discovered on accident she tended to sleep in the nude.

He'd yet to get caught. He was certain he would sooner or later. What her reaction would be, he didn't know. Likely anger. Disgust. Hate? Yet some deep and twisted part of him prayed that when she found out...she would love it. Love him. Embrace his harbored desires...

Things only began to escalate to a near boiling point when he discovered something about her. Something his father clearly wasn't aware of. He used her computer one night to do some home work as his wasn't working. When he dug around he found the link to a chat site. Not just any chat site...but a sex chat site. He'd never known her to be unfaithful, but with how busy dad had been recently...she seemed to be seeking release elsewhere.

Without a second thought, he took down the site address and her user name with a whole new plan in mind. He hit her up on the chat site only a few days later. They'd spent a day or two chatting and fooling about but nothing too major. He wondered if maybe she just wanted to talk to men, but hadn't gotten too freaky yet...little did he know his luck was going to turn around soon.

---

It was getting a bit later in the evening. It was a Friday but he had no plans. He rarely did. Much to his parents delight he wasn't much of a wild kid and didn't like to go out and party all that much. He sat with her in the living room, sitting on the far end of their large sectional as they watched some TV. A loud yawn escaped him, scratching his chin in boredom. "I think I may hit the hay..." he said in a sleepy tone.

Damian's short black hair was a bit messy from his head being lazily tilted back against the couch. His bright blue eyes half lidded with fatigue. He was clean shaven, his tall and semi lanky form clad in a Laker's jersey and matching shorts. He himself was fairly athletic, having played basketball in school for a few years, his body retaining that physic as he often played with friends on the weekends.

He stretched, slowly standing up and yawning a second time. "Dad's still going to be gone for the weekend?" he asked, rubbing the back of his neck, tilting his head to crack his neck a bit. His plan wasn't to sleep, but to bait her into getting online like she usually did once he went to bed.

Both mother and son sat watching the TV. It wasn't unusual for them both to spend the night this way. But lately, Bridgette had been waiting patiently for her Damian to go to bed. Being 17, she couldn't exactly send the boy to his room like he was a child. He was a young man now and she allowed him his freedom. Well, almost.

Bridgette was a teacher, she taught students English literature and she loved her work. It was a pleasure to see someone pass their exams because of her help. Sometimes she liked to look at it as though she was making a difference to their lives. Setting them up for a better future. Of course there were the jerks to who had no interest in learning and would just cause mischief. It didn't bother her, she would send them out of class and let them screw up their own lives. She wouldn't help them unless they first helped themselves.

"Oh OK, well have a nice sleep, I will see you in the morning." Was a small reply from the mother. Inwardly she was smiling at the prospect of being able to get online and talk to a male she had befriended on a dating site. Acting tired herself, she stood up and turned off the TV. Kissing her son the cheek, she flicked her long soft blonde hair behind her and went upstairs to her bedroom.

At 34, she looked devilishly young for her age, which she loved as did her husband. "Yes, he is away for the weekend, just me and you. You are man of the house. Which means you can take the trash out in the morning." A smug smile left her pure succulent lips as she disappeared in to her room and closed the door.

She liked to give it around half an hour or so before logging on on her laptop, just to make sure Damian was asleep. As time passed she found the courage to open up her screen and attend the web address. All snuggled up under the covers in her nude form ready for sleep, the mother attached a new profile picture to her dating account:

bXIjTn5.png

"Oh boy, just what I always wanted." he retorted sarcastically when his big reward for being the man for the weekend meant doing chores. "G'night, Mom." he closed his eyes at the peck on his cheek. Watching her saunter off to her room, Damain's eyes locked onto her beautiful little ass which swung with every step. He had to bite his tongue so not to make any noise. Heading off to his room, he closed and locked the door quietly. He stripped out of his clothing, grabbed his laptop and brought it over to his desk. In the darkness of the room, it'd make it impossible for her to tell it was his room when he would take photos.

Logging onto the site, he didn't wait long before her username had the green dot, letting him know she was logged in.

"Hey stranger" he typed quickly "Finally all alone huh? Been eager to talk to you again! Especially after the last time." he smiled a little, having recalled their rather steamy little message string. The first time she'd really gotten frisky in their messages.

Once the picture had uploaded, Bridgette browsed through the site before eventually a message screen popped up. A smile came over her face. Biting her lip with excitement, she started to type a reply right away.

"Hey to you to. I am all alone. Husband is away, son is asleep, I am all yours..."

Hitting send, she read further about the last time.

"Hmmm last time? I don't recall." Teasing the online male with her lack of memory, she grinned to herself. While waiting for a reply, the mother turned on the TV and watched some reality show.

Back
Top Bottom