Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ellies Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

EllieThePhoniex

Planetoid
15414574.gif

Hello!!

Seeking Male or Female Roleplayers.
I play Heterosexual or Homosexual Characters!
Can play Actress or Actors
For threads, pms, email, and Skype!

Rules.
-Have fun.
-I don't care what your IRL gender is; girl, boy transgender, purple.
-I don't accept oneliners. Preferable two paragraphs most of the time, if not a little more.
-Be Semi-Active. A post a day is not NEEDED, but its loved, but not NEEDED. Every few days is preferred any longer I message you and I hate feeling like a nag ><

Settings
Modern.
Medieval.
Future.
Space.

Things I am up for!

Father x Daughter
Older Sister x Younger Sister
Uncle x Niece
Baby Sitter x Parent
Neighbor x Neighbors Daughter
Parents Friend x Daughter
Brother/Sister Friend x Sister
Boss x Employee
Friend x Friend
Teacher x Student
Cosplayer x Cosplayer
Cosplayer x New Person that goes.
Kidnapper x Kidnapee
Stalker x Girl being Stalk
King x Princess
Warlord x Prince/ss
Prince x Princess
Servant x Prince/ss
Knight x Prince/ss
Supernatural Creature x Supernatural Creature
Supernatural Creature x Human
Zombie Apocalypse
Anthro x Human Female

Harry Potter
Mortal Instruments
Supernatural
Marvel Movies
SuperGirl TV Series
Grimm
Game of Thrones
Frozen
Beauty and the Beast

My F-List

Ill make this prettier tomorrow. Night ya'll!!

Actress Face Claims I Wanna Use
Emma Watson
Dove Cameron
Rowan Blanchard
Scarlett Johansson
Jennifer Lawrence
Kate Upton
Selence Gomaz
Vanessa Hudgens
Emilia Clarke

Actors Face Claims I Wanna Use

---

Plots

Father x Daughter
She was always the daddies little girl, following him around like a lost shadow. It was only made sense when she found a site where she was reading naughty stories at age fourteen. So she started writing her own stories, of the different things she wanted her father to do to her. To take her so roughly. To show she was just made for him. Scenes changes from house to a car to even more public settings like at the mall in a fitting room.

Father x Daughter or Brother x Sister
A Masquerade party happens. MC is a bit drunk which pisses off YC as you know it had to be the bad boyfriend who sneak her some alcohol when they went off behind the house. So YC pulls MC away and she starts feeling him up thinking its MC boyfriend and he can't control himself knowing his wife and others are down the stairs he fucks her.

Mother x Father x Daughter
Father and Mother always been kinky even before they married. They've been trying to have another child, but lately nothing has worked. Work forces her to go away for a week or so and when she returns she's noticed her husband acting a little different. Watching their daughter closer then before and finally one night she catches him home with her bra and panties around his cock. That just makes her horny and she goes pleases herself in thoughts of their daughter and them with her. A few mall trips later the daughter wearing sluttier clothing without realizing it even a few pairs of panties becomes thongs. One night hes a little drunk he hints about their daughter only for his wife to tell him even more naughtier things. Now the morning comes. Shall they decide what they going to do? Make her into their little sex toy? Even if its by force? Get her pregnant to carry the child his wife wants again? [Id like this to be a bit non-con at first but as they corrupt their daughter it becomes con]

Uncle x Niece
He's playing a stand in Santa Claus for his brother. The other ends up getting sick at the party and they ask him to help out. The night wears out and most of the kids are gone expect his niece who had a little to much wine from the adult glasses and she ends up on his lap not realizing its her Uncle last thing she knew it was some old man. She starts to tease him giggle at every little thing and rubbing her firm ass against his cock. Finally he has enough of it and helps her off his lap and towards a room to have her lay down. Only for her teasing to become out of hand and....well something happens.

Younger Sister x Older Brothers Best Friend
YC is pissed with how MC been treating his friend. So he gets some blackmail information on her. Unless she wants the school knowing about it, her parents knowing about it. She’ll do exactly what he says and deal with it….Will she keep doing it? Or will she finally freak and tell her parents herself? Or is she starting to enjoy it too much? [We can add some brother and sister action if you like or just the best friend]

Sister x Sister or Brother x Brother
Their parents were always out of the picture working so much leaving the older to take care of the younger one. It caused the younger one to follow her like a lost puppy around, which sometimes pissed off the older one. At least until she got even older and her hormones caused her thoughts of her younger one. Never acting on them. At least until now. Her sister still the naive little one like she always did always going out of her the way to please people. Maybe she can use it for her own use.

Werewolf x Mother x Daughter
YC found MC when she came to visit the town he always lived in. Same with his family and his family before him. Well there a thing...a handful of them are werewolves including YC through only males can change, females exhibit different things being in heat, needing rawer meats and even filling stir crazy at times. She was just this girl on a trip with her family until they meet. Good news happened and they stayed in town to live at least for a few years for her fathers work...16 almost 17 she ends up pregnant with MC2 the daughter. Which is when he tells her the family secret. Showing her a whole other world. Not to often people mate with humans without blood of a werewolf as it is harder for them to stay pregnant or even get pregnant. Which is what happened. YC feeling the need to make more children, wanting a pack of his own as werewolves don't really stay together unless they are more betas with one alpha. So it happens time to time YC ends up raping an innocent in his werewolf form sending her away with another group of wolves who use her to their needs. MC1 knows it and accepts it knowing she loves her husband to much to think anything else.

Well MC2 starts aging and doesn't show any traits of having born to a werewolf...expect till she turns 15-17 when she starts feeling a need that confuses her. Starts not wanting to be stuck inside to wanting more bloodier meat...Maybe even day goes into heat...Can the father control himself? Or will he let his beast out and show his daughter the secret of the family? Or does mother notice the signs and starts putting dirty thoughts into his head...making off hand comments about someone else catching their little pup and making her their bitch.

Emma Watson as hermione finds out voldermort is her uncle and she's in love with him. Her attraction is too strong to do anything about and the only thing on her mind is sucking his dick

I love Jennifer Lawrence! <3

And I've been wanting to do an FxF set in a zombie apocalypse, if that interests you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom