Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[CLOSED]

RE: A Female and Lot Of Males [BumbleBumbleBee & zach74374]

Adoff laughed, looking down. "The funny part is, I should be saying the same thing to you." Adoff said, then looked away, frowning.

Adoff followed her, before catching up to her, walking beside her. "So..." He whispered. "What should... what should we tell the pack?" Adoff asked her.

Miru looked at him "Nothing. You've already announced I'll be staying and all that is needed to be known from them."

He frowned softly, looking down. "Alright... but I'm not gonna like it." Adoff said, before sighing. He then sighed, and then stopped looking out. "I... I don't feel like heading back now."

Adoff looked around, then got an idea. "Follow me, I want to show you my favorite spot." Adoff said, smiling softly, as he lead her, veering her away from where they came from.

Adoff smiled, and then walked close to him, not wanting to lose her. "We're almost there." Adoff told her, then stopped, looking up at the sheer cliff. "Now we climb." Adoff told her, smiling.

Miru nodded "You go up first. Show me the way." She smiled, she liked the quote that said 'Look the challenge dead in the eye and sometimes wink at it!' In which she did wink "I like challenges"

Adoff smiled, and then ran to the side. He leaped up, landing on a small rock jutting out of the cliff. He then turned around, and jumped, landing onto another one. He then dug his claws into the soft stone in front of him, as he pulled himself up. Becareful, this is where it gets hard." Adoff told her, smiling.

"Never give from a challenge." Miru smiled and followed with ease as she found little places to put her claws in her other paws to put and hold herself better "Look it in the eye and set your mind to whatever your doing and you can do it."

Adoff smiled, hearing her speak bellow him. He then made it to the top, slightly panting. He then looked down, seeing her finish climbing to the top. He smiled, and then sat down, looking out towards the sunset. The sun was already halfway gone, casting a redish-gold tent across the sky, making the clouds turn a dark, bloody red. "It looks beautiful doesn't it?" They space they where on was large. It was a large, flat rock, that had sheer drops all around it.

He smiled, seeing her eyes light up. He sat down beside her, and looked out over the expanse. "I use to come here all the time." Adoff told her, smiling. He leaned over, and licked her cheek softly.

Miru licked his nose back "This can be the place we come to be alone..." She stood and rubbed her head on his chest before basically walking against his chest before her tail trailed along it, stepping over his back and licking at his cheek she basically was flirting with him and hinting other things.

Adoff smiled as she licked his nose. "Well, no one does come up here..." Adoff smiled, he then let out a playful growl, as she rubbed his chest, her tail trailing it. He then stood up, as she licked his cheek. He leaned over, licking her neck softly, tailing licks and nibbles down her neck, and side, until he got behind her. He stopped and bent down, giving her core a long, soft, lick.

Miru had her tail raised and ears high as he did so, and as she felt her nether regions massaged by his tongue she shivered.

Adoff smiled, as Miru raised her tail. He then stuck his tongue deeper into her core, as he licked deeper into her core, her juices coating her tongue.

This time it was better, she was actually allowing this at this very time she was happy with it. Her holes were no longer virgins and all.

Adoff smiled, as she moaned, he was glad that she was enjoying it. He felt bad about what he did, so he wanted her to have an orgasim before he did anything else.

Adoff closed his eyes, feeling her juices cover his tongue. He let out a moan, as he pulled out his tongue. He licked his lips, smiling softly. He then moved on top of her, his paws finding his waist, as his member, fully erect, pressed against her entrance. He leaned down, licking her neck. "Are you ready?" Adoff asked smiling to her.

Miru nodded "God made me ready." She smiled, in front of the setting sun they were going to do this.

Adoff smiled, then licked her neck softly, before biting it. He slowly pushed his member into her, moaning, as he stopped halfway into her, moaning.

Back
Top Bottom