Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[CLOSED]

RE: A Female and Lot Of Males [BumbleBumbleBee & zach74374]

Miru thought up another good reason "You should always recall bad memories. Whether their death or anything at all. You need to face them..."

Adoff sighed, looking down. "It's not as easy as that." He told her, frowning. "You see, I found this clan for two purposes, I wanted to help those in need. And to protect my daughter." Adoff told her, before sighing once more. Before looking up, smiling softly. "But that doesn't matter now, let's continue with the tour." He told her, quickening his pace a little, getting in front of her, then lead her around the territory, not speaking.

But Miru froze, baring her teeth slightly at the thought. He had a daughter once, that would've gave him the dignity to not force a female to anything. Yet here he is?

Adoff paused, and turned, seeing her growl, and baring her teeth. "Yeah, I know what you're thinking. I had a daughter, yet I raped you..." Adoff said, frowning, and looking down. "I have my reasons, and I hope you forgive me, and if not, I understand." Adoff said, sitting down. He looked out, towards the woods. "If you ran away right now, I wouldn't chase you. I know that's why you agreed to this walk, to find a good escape route. Well, here's one. Follow that road, it'll lead you to a stream, and beyond that I know there is another pack to the left of the stream, and I don't know what's to the right, I've never been that far." He told her, standing up, before walking away from her, his tail down, and ears and head low.

Miru huffed and when he turned and began away she spoke "Something of that deed is to never be forgiven. You have your reasons I have mine to escape. Everyone has a reason unless their mindless."

He turned to her, a soft smile, and a tear coming down her face. "And that's why I'm letting you go. Be it for my own selfish ego, or to at least take a step towards being a decent living being." Adoff told her, before standing up. He began to walk towards where they just came, towards the human, dark thoughts filling his head.

Miru jumped forward, pushing him slightly and bared her teeth in a snar, the blue vile lit up with life "You better stop. You have a pack to lead, to turn them in a good direction. The pack follows the leads steps, they'll soon just follow you! Don't be that type of leader!"

Adoff jumped, turning to her. "Maybe you should be the leader, they don't need me." Adoff said, turning away from her. "I think I'd rather go and spend time with my daughter, if I'm lucky enough to go where she is." Adoff said, and then began to walk away again, ignoring Miru, his ears and tail down.

Miru instead grabbed him by the scruff and tugged him back, baring her teeth she shook her head viciously "Stop it you idiot."

Adoff grunted, as she grabbed him, and pulled him back. He looked at her, his eyes blank. "What do you care, you've been wanting a way out, a way to freedom. And there, I gave you it, now just leave." Adoff told her, pushing past her.

Miru tried her best to jump on him and pin him, now she was beginning to sound vicious as she snarled at him to stop. Her teeth were actually beginning to make cuts in his skin!

He growled, feeling her claws and teeth on him. He then kicked her off, growling. "Just leave! You've been wanting to leave this entire time, so do so!" Adoff growled, turning around. "Now leave me alone, or I won't hold back anymore." Adoff told her.

Miru hit the ground and then hoisted herself back up "I'm most likely going to have pups you know. I'd want them to have a father. Someone who pushed threw things? To be their idol? To be proud of their father. I don't want them to be raised without one. So you leaving is going to ruin my life. And my future pups lives too."

He growled, softly, turning around to her. "You say that now, but for the longest time I've tried nothing to be nice, try to apologize for what I did, and all you wanted to do was leave. And now, now that I let you go, all you want to do is stay, and want me to be the father of your pups, when not so long ago you wanted nothing to do with me."

Miru snorted "I had my reasons. You have your reasons. I wanted to escape because I wasn't thinking." She blinked once "Now I am and believe me, once you think you get a lot more sense. Just take a moment to breathe and set, don't be mindless. Be mindful." She frowned at him.

"I've been thinking, for a long time." Adoff told her, sitting down, looking out towards the woods. He then let out a sigh, looking down. "My daughter was killed by humans, she crossed into their territory by accident, and they killed her. I've been searching, searching for someone that resembled my last mate." Adoff told her, then turned to her. "Then you came, and you looked just like her, and... and I wanted you so bad, I wanted my daughter back and so... I lost control." Adoff told her.

Miru walked to him and said directly beside him, pressed against him and she put her head under his chin "I understand your feeling... My entire family was killed by humans..." She looked down towards the ground.

He moved closer to her, as she pressed against him. "You know... maybe we can start over..." He told her, frowning as she told him about her family. "And maybe this time we can make it... feel better than last time." He told her, smiling slightly.

He smiled, looking down at her. "Yeah... I would love that." He told her, smiling, and licked the top of her head, smiling down at her.

Miru smiled up at him "Now let's head back." She stood and began towards the stream, towards the pack

Adoff nodded, the. Followed her, his head still low, and turned to the side, towards the humans. He began to think, what if he left, what if he went to die. But then shook his head, and turned back to Miru, following her.

Miru hopped over the rocks and turned to make sure Adoff was following, once he was beside her again she continued on.

He saw her pause, and look behind to make sure he was still coming. He jumped up, laughing slightly. "I find it ironic, now you're checking over your shoulder for me." Adoff told her, following her.

Back
Top Bottom