Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[CLOSED]

RE: A Female and Lot Of Males [BumbleBumbleBee & zach74374]

Adoff ears perked up, and his tail wagged, as Miru spoke to him. He then shook his head, smiling. "We don't have positions here, we don't even have a true alpha, people look up to me because I found this pack, and that's about it. There is no rank, you can say I'm the leader, but we don't truly have one. But what I can do is give you more influence, in decisions we make, and grant you the power to take charge of the pack when I'm not around, and I will enforce any decision you make, as long as I agree with it as well." Adoff told her, smiling.

Miru stopped and frowned, thinking hard before saying "How does your pack even work? Every pack needs an alpha, the hunters, the patrols, the betas. The omegas are the biggest part." She was confused now.

Adoff laughed, shaking his head. "The pack runs on trust, and Max broke that trust when he rapped you, and he will get punished. You can also choose the punishment if you would like. But you can say that I am the Alpha if you would like. And everyone hunts, everyone does patrols, and there are no betas. We all work together to carry on this pack. But, even I hunt, even the 'lowest ranked' member has a say at gatherings. But, with you by my side, you can say you will be an alpha too."

Miru nodded "There is only one alpha although. I would be an beta... Omegas are the most important, they make the play and act the fool when no one else will."

Adoff sighed, shaking his head. "You aren't understanding it." Adoff told her, smiling. "There is no rank, only standing. And if you are with me, you essentially have the highest standing, as long as I back you up." Adoff told her, smiling. "But I am glad you are willing to stay, I hoped you were." Adoff told her, his tail wagging. "We should go announce it to the pack." Adoff told her, standing up.

Miru shook her head "Alright?" She was still confused, in her head she would most likely label others of their ranks to her. That's just how she is though.

He smiled, and then stood up. "Come on." He told her, and walked out, crossing the clearing, and into the main clearing. Then he climbed on to the tallest rock, near the back of the cave. He motioned for Miru to follow him up, before howling, signalling all to come.

Adoff frowned slightly, seeing her hobble up next to him. He wrapped her was protectively with his tail, before turning towards the gathering pack. "Everyone knows what happened between Max and Miru earlier today. And he will be punished accordingly." Adoff said, frowning. "But, now I have good news, Miru has officially joined the pack. She has free reign over everything. And, whatever she says, goes, no questions asked. And if there are any questions, take it up with me." Adoff told everyone.

Miru saw one wolf that was lowered a bit more then the rest, their half raised wagging tails, his tail was a tinge bit lower and he held his head a bit lower and she labelled him Omega.

Adoff nodded his head, growling softly. "Dismissed." He said, before turning towards Miru, smiling softly. "So, what would you like to do? I can show you around the camp, and then we can go for a walk around the territory and I can show you our borders. Or we can go back to your den and let you get some rest." Adoff told her, smiling.

"I don't wanna go back into that den." Miru growled loudly, she didn't want to be cooped up anymore she wanted to walk around.

"Alright." Adoff said, smiling. "How about we go take a walk around our territory? I can show you are boarders. But it might take a while, we have a large area, and we often send two or three patrols to go around the boarder because of the fact it would take too long to send only one." Adoff told her, proudly.

Miru nodded "How about we do each bit on separate occasions and soon after I want to know your hunting grounds."

Adoff smiled, and nodded. "We'll go to the sunset side of our territory." Adoff told her, smiling. He then slowly helped her down the large rock, making sure she was alright. Then he walked over to another wolf. "Alex, keep an eye on the camp, I'll be back soon." Adoff told him, before turning around, facing Miru. "Come on, let's go." He told her, leading towards the exit.

Miru followed, doing the borders would help her plan for escape. As she would which way to go and so on.

He smiled, and padddd next to here. "Alright, I'll show you are stream." He told her, smiling, leading her. His tail wagged happily, as they walked. Adoff then stopped at the stream, sitting down. "This is our stream, it marks the halfway point of our territory." He told her, smiling. "But we don't often go beyond this point, except to hunt and to watch the boarders, but we only send one or two wolves beyond this for boarders. Most of our hunting grounds is beyond the river, large open fields, and deer and herds of antalops pass by here year around, so that's when we send hunting patrols here." Adoff told her.

Miru nodded and leaned down to lap a sip from the stream before looking past the stream "Can we go past it." It wasn't a question, more like a demand.

Adoff frowned slightly, looking over the river, and then back down at her. He sighed, before turning back to her. "Okay, but be careful. And stay close to me, especially when we get close to the edge. There are humans living beyond our markers, they often stay away from our area, a pup or two of theirs usually try to cross into our area, but often leave soon after. Just stay close incase." Adoff told her, before walking along the river, to some rocks that poked out of the river. "Be careful, the rocks are slippery." Adoff told her, and then hopped onto one of the rocks, showing her the path she should follow.

Miru followed with ease, she was elegant and this was easy. She wasn't bothered by humans, not at all.

He walked in front of her, looking around, frowning softly. Luckily no one was around, and he sat down, a distance away from the human's area. "Well this is the border." Adoff said, smiling.

Miru nodded as she sniffed and said "Okay. Now would we walk along it?" She said, asking this time as she gazed down the border line.

He nodded, shrugging his shoulder. "Sure." Adoff said, and walked, he didn't like being across the river. "But we should get back across the river soon." Adoff told her, smiling weakly.

Miru nodded "We will." She said and then frowned "You can't be afraid of humans. If they know they'll only go farther into the territory."

Adoff shook her head, smiling. "It's not the humans I dislike." Adoff told her, smiling. "I just have some bad memories on this side of the river, and being back here is bringing back some bad memories." Adoff told her.

Back
Top Bottom