Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[CLOSED]

RE: A Female and Lot Of Males [BumbleBumbleBee & zach74374]

And so Miru sat down too, her tail tapped the ground. Also hitting his and she grunted "I just want to be in the company of someone and not secluded to myself."

Max nodded to her as she sat down. "Well, I bet Adoff would love to keep you company." Max told her. "I'm not supposed to be your friend, I'm here to watch you, and keep you in line, and answer any questions you might ask. All of us will follow Adoff's instructions without a second thought." Max told her, then stretched, laying down.

Miru laid down and stretched onto her back, letting the faded scent of her take over the air around her and she looked at him. Her nose almost touching his cheek "Well how about when he's not around?"

"Well, he'll be back soon, he went to go get some new bedding for him. He did give up his entire cave to you, and chose to go and sleep in the smallest den because the other ones were filled and he didn't want to kick anyone out." Max told her, as her scent wafted across his nose. He frowned slightly, feeling her breath on his cheek. "I know what you are trying to do, get me in trouble, but you have to try a little harder than that." Max said, a soft smile on his face.

Miru grunted and stood up and then basically rolled against him and said "Why not get in trouble a little bit, huh Max?" She looked at him seemingly adoringly, just part of the plan.

"Well, trust me, I would. But what you don't understand is that we all owe our life to Adoff, and having some pretty little she-wolf come and try to get me in trouble isn't worth getting him mad. And I don't exactly know what he told you, I know he threatened you, and I also know that he feels terrible about it, but whatever he said to you, he would do so much more to us." Adoff told her, then rolled onto his side, looking at her. "While I do admit you are pretty, and trust me, I would mount you without a second thought if Adoff wasn't around."

"Well he isn't around. He's away right now." Miru continued to push on "He's out getting bedding. That would give us enough time." She was making it very clear she wouldn't stop pestering him so she continued on.

Max sighed, frowning. She was pretty, and he hadn't mated in a while. "Fine." He growled standing up. "Follow me." He told her, walking towards a cave. He lead her through it, into another tunnel, before turning a corner into a dimly lighted room. "Welcome to my den." Max said, his member sticking out some.

((I am having some crude humour here. I'm silently saying in my head 'Miru is straight up savage!'))

Miru followed, sniffing as they went. As they entered it she nodded "Its nice. It has a homey feel, reminds me of my home." She nodded her head, of course she was just saying this but it seemed and sounded so true.

Max shrugged. "I guess it's a little dark, but you get use to it." He told her, before slowly walking forward. He crouched down, moving her tail out of the way with his nose, and taking in a deep sniff of her core. "Ah, I haven't tasted one in so long." He told her, smiling, before taking a slow lick across her core.

Miru lifted her tail out of the way, he was a large wolf compared to how small she was. She shivered as she felt his tongue and yet she never moved. She hoped Max could get it on before Adoff shows and while Adoff returns.

Max smiled, as he felt her shiver. Her small size was a blessing, as he stood up, and mounted her. "If you need to lay down go ahead, I don't want to crush you." He told her, smiling. His member poked out, before he thrusted against her, his member poking at her entrance.

Miru looked up at him as he mounted her, she felt his weight and he was heavy but she could handle it "Its fine I can hold you." She braced her paws as he began thrusting and soon he would find himself inside her.

"Glad to hear that." Max said, smiling, before he thrusted in hard, penetrating her deeply. "Ah... that's good." He said, moaning, before he began to thrust into her roughly, grunting. "Hope you know I'm not gonna take it easy on you." He told her, before grabbing the rough of her neck, before thrusting roughly into her, not giving her a second to adjust to him.

Miru grunted as he began thrusting and not giving her any time, she had to go down with her front legs but her back legs were stable enough to hold him up still. Yet she was still holding herself up, or attempting to. He could also feel she had also just been penetrated and seeded by Adoff as he would thrust he would feel the warmth of it as he penetrated even deeper toward her womb where it lay.

Max could feel the seeds that Adoff had left in her, but he didn't care much, pleasure was overcoming him, as he rammed hard into her, grunting with each thrust. He growled softly, as his knot began to grow, and pound against her rear end, trying to find entry into her tight core.

Adoff had returned from finding his bedding, and just finished placing it into his new room. He then decided that to see Miru. But when he entered the den he noticed she was gone. Confused, he left the den, following her scent. Following her scent he began to hear noises. Confused, he followed them. They led to Max's den, and he felt a growl rising in his throat. "Max!" Adoff yelled, growling, as he turned the corner, seeing him on top of Miru.

Miru's plan had worked perfectly, she looked like she was forced and Max looked like he had forced her. She immediately got the weak face on and acted like he had forced her, she began trying to pull forward. But she also knew that Max would likely knot before he could react and when wolves knot their connected for a few minutes and that's just the likeliness of it.

Max froze, out of his daze. "Adoff I..." He said, before Adoff quickly tackled him, biting down at his throat to choke him, but not kill him. "Go now, don't speak, go to my new den." Adoff growled to him, letting go of him. Max did as he commanded and left without a word. Adoff then turned to Miru, frowning. "I'm so sorry, I thought he was able to withstand his urges, I guess I was wrong." Adoff told her, walking over to her, nuzzling her cheek softly.

Miru lay there shivering, seemingly frightened "I'm not safe around any of them, none of them!" She stared at the wall and didn't move.

Adoff sighed, sitting down next to her, frowning. "Alright, then it leaves me no choice." Adoff told her, sighing. "No one is to be around you, except for me, I will guard you from all of them." Adoff told her.

Miru nodded her head, perfectly going as planned. She laid there and said "I don't feel like moving at all."

"Alright, I'll carry you." Adoff said to her, as he leaned down. He nosed under her, lifting her onto his back. He then slowly carried her back to her den, and placed her on the bed. Before sighing, and turning away, curling in the front entrance of the bed chambers.

As his back was turned she smiled, well then it was going as planned. She began to shift herself into a more comfortable position.

Adoff sighed softly, he felt bad for her, he wanted to let her go, but he couldn't. He then noticed that she hadn't eaten anything, and he sighed, standing up. He got up, and then walked to the deer. He picked it up, and dragged it to the bed. He placed it in front of Miru, smiling softly. "You didn't eat anything, you should eat something." He told her.

Miru gave a glance at the deer and then at Adoff "Alright. I'll eat." Then she reached forward and began taking chunks out of the deer, she had a proposition for him and once she was done she said "If you let me roam free and be a higher rank then those males, I'll join your pack willingly and won't leave. The roaming part won't be until I'm stronger though."

Back
Top Bottom