Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[CLOSED]

RE: A Female and Lot Of Males [BumbleBumbleBee & zach74374]

Adoff smiled, grunting, as he pulled out of her, his seman pooling out of her slowly. "Well, how about this, we start by breaking a paw, simple, hard to walk." He told her, whispering in her ear, not getting off. "Then, if you still don't do what we say, we go to breaking a leg." Adoff told her, smiling. "Or, you can just stop struggling, stop this, and we can pamper you, feed you, and just every now and then you have to mate with someone." Adoff told her, before getting off of her, the three of them standing close by.

Miru wanted to lay down but he was still on her so she didn't and as he spoke she talked back still "Order to take care of pups or raise pups or birth them the female needs all her legs. Stand on and walk on." Baring her teeth slightly "You have nothing to your hollow head do you?" And as he got off she darted and slid down to her side and lifted her leg and began licking herself gingerly.

Adoff shook his head. Sitting down, looking at her as she cleaned herself. "All I'm saying is, I don't want to hurt you, and either way you are not leaving, even if we have to stick you with a guard constantly, and if you think I'm bad, you should see some of the others in my clans, they'd break you instantly without a second thought, just to fuck you." Adoff told her.

Miru growled with a snarl "You're pretty bad yourself although." She wasn't very happy and it was clear by her attitude and pain was spread across her eyes too.

He laughed, shrugging. "Well, I gave you the option, you chose the bad way." Adoff told her, standing up, stretching. "While I would love to stay and watch you clean yourself, we better get back to my pack, and if you let it, it can be your pack too." Adoff told her, sighing. "But, until I can trust you, I have no choice but to put you in a den, with a guard standing there 24 seven, with strict instructions to leave you alone, unless you do anything."

Miru growled and began grumbling rational insults to him under her breathe, although none were audible she was staring directly at him angrily as if she meant for him to hear what she was saying.

Adoff smiled at her, as she glared at him. "Now come on, it's not too far away, you did come into our territory." Adoff told her, walking over to her. "Then you can rest all you like, we also have some food, if you are hungry." Adoff told her.

Adoff sighed softly, stretching softly. "Now, stand up, and move." Adoff told her, walking over to her. "If you just listen we can give you an easy life, we can take care of you, and after just now, the pups as well. But if you keep doing this, we will have no choice but to lock you up and keep a eye on you. Once I get to trust you, I would even let you walk around by your self, and if you at least be good, you can walk around with a guard. I don't want to be rude, I just want to have my pack to carry on." Adoff said, sighing.

Miru stood with shaky angry legs and growled "You could have carried on your pack by having a relationship with one first." And so she took a few steps "Now take me wherever the hell were going."

"Well, not many females think. 'oh, let me join a pack of only males' do they?" Adoff, said, jokingly. He lead her towards their camp, sighing softly. "How about this, when we get there, you can have as much food as you want, and there's a den that I think you might like. There is a small pool inside of it, large enough for you to bathe in it, and it's all fresh rain water." Adoff told her, smiling.

Miru growled "That's why you get to know her first, if I wasnt forced to do anything I maybe would've joined you all willingly." She was being honest and was already starting to dwell on a plan in her head.

"Well... let me say this now... I'm sorry." Adoff said, sighing. "Yeah, I went a little overboard...okay... a lot overboard." Adoff told her, sighing. "Well, I still can't let you, for more than one reason." Adoff sighed softly, then jogged ahead. "You two walk with her back, I'll go on ahead to get things ready." Adoff said, then ran forward, leaving the three behind."

Miru looked at the two and bared her teeth angrily "And don't you dare touch me." She lashed her tail and growled before hobbling forward.

The two shrugged, walking a distance away from her, flanking both of her sides. "We follow his rules. He is the alpha." The one on her left said, shrugging. "But he did seem more flustered than usual." The one on her right said. "Maybe he's growing fond of her." The one to the right said. "Well, makes sense, I guess he feels bad for what he did because of..." The left one said, before the right one interrupted. "You know he doesn't like talking about that, and I'm sure he doesn't want her to know about his past, now be quiet, we are almost there." They soon made it to a clearing, caves sprawled across either side, all naturally blending in with their surroundings. "Welcome to our humble abode." Adoff said to Miru, smiling.

Miru was frowning and grunting as she listened and as they came to the clearing she peered around "Well, this is nice?"

"It's not the best, but this isn't all of it." Adoff said, smiling, as he lead them down into the main cave, a large mouth opened up to be able to fit three wolves across. And inside was a large underground cave structure. There were multiple passageways that led to differents dens, and another large passageway directly in front of them. "Each hole leads into a den, some larger than others, and you get a special one." Adoff said, smiling. He led them to the large cave in front of them. "Oh, you two are free to go." He told the two, and as they looked at him to say something he just dismissed them with a glare. He led her into the main cave, a large opening at the top, and below it was a large pool. "This will be your den, there is a small cave over there." He said, pointing with his nose. "Inside will be some bedding, it's large enough to fit three wolves, and is made of the softest moss, and lined with hawk feathers." Adoff said, turning around. "Oh, and don't bother trying to escape, you might not have noticed, but 3 wolves were watching you as you approached and another 3 inside of the cave. And these walls, completely slick, you can't get a claw to grapple anything in here if you tried for moons." Adoff told her, then took a step. "And in a little bit I will be back with some food." He told her, before finally walking out of the den.

Miru listened as she examined her surroundings the plan kept building and she said "Then those wolves wouldn't have a claw to do so either." She grunted, what he had just said didn't making sense. Well to her at least, shaking her head and her body she continued in to sniff around.

Adoff soon returned, dragging the carcass of a deer along with him. "Here you go." Adoff told her, smiling. He placed the deer in the middle of the clearing, and walked away, and sat down in front of the entrance. "So, I know it's not the... warmest place to live in, but I hope you like it." Adoff told her, smiling. "It's large, so there is plenty of space to walk around, not much to see, but you can still walk around. And I told all of my pack that you are to not be touched, and you are free to walk anywhere inside of the cave. But to go outside you must talk to me." Adoff said, smiling softly. "Anything you would like to know... or would you like anything?" Adoff asked her, tilting his head.

Miru stared at the deer, wrinkling her nose she thought 'I could hunt a better deer then that alone!' But then she looked up at him and said "I need and want nothing." The first part of her plan would fly into action when he left. She'd flirt with each guard till they fell to their wants and get them each in trouble, and the rest would come.

Adoff sighed softly, standing up, looking defeated. "Alright, well, there'll be a guard in front of your den in case you have any questions, you are free to roam outside of the den, and there is another guard posted outside the camp, the only way in and out, you are only permitted to leave if I am with you." Adoff told her. He turned away, walking towards the exit. "Well, see you later then." Adoff said, his tail down, and his ears down, as he left.

Miru made her way up to the front guard she saw, sniffing at herself she smelt the faint scent of estrus that had been starting and it had been strong that time. Walking forward toward the first guard she saw.

Max saw Miru exit the den, and watched her carefully. She then approached him. Tilting his head in confusion, he gave off a strained smile. "Hello, Miru, my name is Max." Max told her, holding back a sigh. He couldn't see why Adoff picked this one, she seemed strange, and self absorbed. "Do you have any questions? Or would you like me to show you around? I can go get Adoff if you want to go outside." Max told her, trying to be as polite as he could.

Miru smiled back and walked along his chest before walking around him, her tail teasingly running across his chest before standing up beside him and she looked to him and said "Nope. I just wanted to come stand up here for some fresh air."

Max held back a growl, as she rubbed his chest, and circled him. "Well, there is plenty of room around here." Max told her, frowning slightly. "There's plenty of food in the stock pile, it's over there in the cave, second to your right. There is the dirt clearing in the third caving to your left if you need to relieve yourself." Max told her, sitting down, looking down at her.

Back
Top Bottom