Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[CLOSED]

The female was crossing the border of a pack of males, unfortunately for her she hadn't noticed as she would nose along on the scent of a rabbit. Her feet was white, as she stuck out like a sore thumb she did remarkably well on hunting and ambushing others as that was her speciality.

RE: A Female and Lot Of Males [BumbleBumbleBee & zach74374]

Adoff was on a patrol with with two of his pack mates, Hrolf and Lupe. It was mating season, but the lack of female wolves in their pack seemed to make all of them irritated and jumpy. Then, they heard a noise. He crouched down, seeing four white paws in the grass. Adoff slowly stalked forward, before realizing it was another wolf. He nodded to his two companions, telling them to circle around her. Before Adoff standing up, growling softly at her. "Who are you?" Adoff growled at her.

Miru jumped quickly to face him but immediately sensed the presence of the wolves surrounding her and as she spun she threw up leaves and bared her teeth slightly in a growl "Just let me go unharmed and I will do no harm."

"Well, you see, we can't exactly let that happen." Adoff said, smiling. "You see, our pack is... a little different. Mainly for one reason." Adoff told her, stepping closer. "We don't have any females to carry on our pack, so you see the dilemma here right? We need a female, and here you are, walking into our clan. I'm not asking for much, one or two litters, with a couple of more females in those litters, and then you're free to stay or go. But, until then, we need you to stay."

Miru glared steel daggers "I cannot stay. I have places to be and your holding me from them!" She snapped, making her anger and dissatisfaction very clear threw her tone and very body language.

Adoff sighed softly. "Well, I was hoping to do this the simple way, but I guess this isn't gonna work that well." Adoff said, turning around. "Get her boys." He told them, before they launched out of her, both from each sighed, tackling in to her.

Miru would yelp and attempt to scramble forward as the two wolves landed on her back, pinning her but it was just a show of strength from Miru as she just about lifted them both before collapsing back down.

Adoff turned around, a soft strained smile now. "Now that, that is over, I give you two options." Adoff said, walking closer to her. "You submit, let me mount and mate with you, or be pinned down with a dick in each one of your holes with a claw at your throat in case you decide to do anything." Adoff told her, stopping in front of her.

Miru had not given up, showing she had a strong spirit "Although I prefer the easy route I'm sure neither of them are an easy option." She had tried to snort but was still struggling to stand "The first one I bet would be easier but I don't give mercy that easy you could say. Say the last one is a no."

"So, you still want to play tough huh?" Adoff said, before nodded to one of the wolves. Then the wolf growled, shoving Miru's snout into the dirt. "I'll have to play tough then." Adoff told her, walking behind her, and lowering his head to level with her pussy, smiling. "I haven't seen one of these in a while." He told her, shoving the tail away, uncovering her pink core. "Now, are you a virgin? Or a dirty little bitch?" Adoff said, smiling.

Miru scrambled harder to get away and as he spoke she just seemed to gag at his own voice and she snarled "Stop!" Her claws were making deep crevasses in the dirt and it was clear she was struggling. Pulling her to escape she tried to throw her head around to at least bite one of them.

The two wolves holding her growled as she thrashed, one of them nipping at her ear, the other holding a claw to her throat, digging it in enough to draw blood. "Now now." Adoff said, standing straight. "Don't make this worse than it needs to be." He told her, before going back down to her pussy. He moved the tail again, this time pressing his nose just above her pussy, and right under her tail hole, and sniffed. He let out a sigh, as he then slowly drew his tongue over her pussy, smiling.

As she felt the rough tongue rub over her she kicked out with her back legs, she began to give off a lid cry.

He growled softly, as she kicked back, nearly kicking him in the face. "Well, time to get the show on the road." He said, growling, getting aggravated. He mounted her, his member slowly breaching his sheath. He thrusted, his member hitting around her, before hitting his mark, the tip of his dick entering her core.

((Now time to continue!))

Miru tried harder to get him off and as she felt him hit her deep she cried out and began to struggle and she almost shot forward with the claw digging into her throat and she cried again.

"I tried to tell you." Adoff growled, then moaned softly, as he pushed the rest of his long member into her core, only leaving his already swelling knot out of her. "God, I haven't felt this in years." He told her, as he began to thrust, his hips smacking against hers.

Miru cried out and her claws dug see as he began to thrust, she had only felt this one time. That time she was willing and didn't have a litter, this time she was sure she was.

He growled softly, smiling as she gave in to him. "Let her go, I think knows who she belongs to." Adoff said, and the other two wolves got off of her, but stayed not to far away. "Now, take it like a good bitch, I want to hear you moan and beg." Adoff growled to her, thrusting in to her, his knot slipping halfway in, then popping out.

As soon as the wolves were off her she tried to pull away quickly, shaking her head "Let me go!" She cried loudly, now she wasn't owned by anyone.

Adoff growled, biting her neck roughly. "Stop struggling." He growled, thrusting into her. He let out a loud grunt, as he slammed his knot into her, and continued to thrust, holding back his cum, wanting to continue this as much as he could.

Miru knew it was coming, she knew it was nearing and she was trying her best to escape this and she was trying hard which she knew would come with consequences.

Adoff smiled, as she stopped struggling. He then began to pound into her harder, lightening the pressure around the back of her neck, as he pounded into her. Then, he couldn't hold it in any more. He let go of her neck, and raised his head, howling, as he came, filling her womb up with his seman, his knot keeping it from coming out of her.

Miru felt the pressure on her neck release a bit and so she tried to get forward and as she felt the teeth on her neck go and the hot liquid fill her womb she immediately on instinct began kicking with her back legs as she tried to get away from him. Also trying to spin around.

Adoff growled, as she kicked at him, and tried to pull off of him, but his knot didn't budge, and he just lifted his paw, placing a claw on her throat. "Stop kicking now, or I'll cripple you enough that you won't be able to fight back, and throw you in the middle of the camp, broken, there only to be fucked and to be bread, then fuck your daughters while you watch." Adoff told her, getting annoyed of her struggling.

Miru growled and stopped, it felt weird but also hurt. She growled louder with what she had said "You are all cruel. If you'd want inbred pups by all mean do that and most of them most likely come still born. Same as if you crippled me they'd be died and so would I how would you like that?" What she was saying was true, crippling her, leads to her too weak to birth, to the pups never being born, to her dying slowly and painfully. Which equals nothing for the pack.

Back
Top Bottom