Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Journeying for Ladies that Desire Adventure, Intrigue, and Smut (MXF Updated 2/25/17)

What Improvements Do You Guys Want on This Thread?

• More fandom pairings.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • More plots, you have like, one.

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Better explanations of your weird genre settings would be nice.

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

M.G.B.

Super-Earth
Ahoy there, Taelir here.

First thing's first, I prefer to play in pms, but I don't mind if you want to play via email or ICQ. I won't put my email here though, you'll have to pm me about that.

If you pm me wanting to play, don't just link me to your request thread. I look at request threads on my own and contact people I'd like to play with based on my interest in their requests. I expect the same courtesy when you message me.

Preferences!

I like to roleplay as if writing a collaborative story, but I also understand that I cannot dictate the actions of characters not under my control. Because of this, I end up vacillating between shorter and longer posts. As long as you give me a good reply that I can work with, I'm not concerned with being matched for wordcount, nor should you worry when I give a somewhat shorter reply. Vis-a-vis stories I am willing to go pure one off smut if that be to your liking, but I really look for adventurous roleplaying that moves around, has conflict, and, well, also has smut. I like to run additional characters and create settings, you know, Game Mastery stuff, to move the plot and conflict along. There may be a map! That said, not big on character portraits, so if you use one that's fine, but I'll be describing my characters.

So, what am I interested in? Here are some settings:

• Nuclear Post Apocalypse (i.e. Fallout, Wasteland, Mad Max) This setting is all about the end of the world. Everyone fired off their nuclear weapons, and now we're in a wasteland of mutants and savages with sparse civilization in between. Generally I prefer these to be mildly futuristic, that the old world was filled with fancy advanced technology before they boiled the oceans away with the madness of nuclear conflagration. Characters are negotiable! I have my list of likes and dislikes, so let's see what we can make here.
    -
  • Space Operas (i.e. Mass Effect, Star Trek)
    Faster Than Light travel, lasers, aliens, strange planets and creatures, along with daring, drama, and love. As long as it's in space and in the future, it's a Space Opera. Same as before I don't require you to fit into a specific mold, let's figure out who we are.

-
  • Diesel Punk (i.e. Mad Max, The Rocketeer)
    This setting is a little harder to explain. At its most basic, its a setting where oil has replaced coal as the primary form of fuel, and society has formed around it. Most popularly this is represented as a retro-futurist concept, flying cars and trucks in a 50's art-deco style like the world of fallout before the bombs drop and without the nuclear proliferation. This can combine with a post-apocalypse pretty easy, thus Mad Max is in this and the first one.

-
  • Dungeons and Dragons (i.e. Planescape, Eberron, Greyhawk)
    What else can I say about this one that even the quickest google search wouldn't explain. Swords and Sorcery, Dragons and hoards of treasure, exotic races and monsters, and our characters following a traditional race-class combination. For more info check my craving below.

-
  • Space Western (i.e. Firefly, Cowboy Bebop)
    This is similar in a way to the Space Opera in that it is the future and it's in space, certainly, but where Operas are a bit more about the melodrama on the ship, a Western focuses more on taming the frontier of space, dealing with outlaws and trying to placate the locals of new planets. Settling on worlds or just trying to stake claims, maybe something akin to an intergalactic goldrush.

What about the smutty stuff? That seems important:
  • Titfucking
  • Furry Girls
  • Oral
  • Public Sex
  • Incest
  • Dirty Talk
  • Spanking
  • Short Girls
  • MFF
  • Facials/Cum Shots
    (craving)
  • Orc Girls
  • Goblin Girls
    (craving)
Here is what I don't like:
  • Bathroom Stuff
  • Femdom
  • Snuff
  • Non-Con
  • Modern/Slice-of-Life Stories
I also have that f-list thing now. It isn't finished, but it does add some minutiae.

So, how about some specific plots? This will update as I get ideas or as ideas that I like from working with someone get dropped on me.

Apocalypse Underground

During 2044 at the cusp of the technological singularity, everything came to a screeching halt. The oceans boiled, sky scrapers fell to the earth, and global overpopulation was solved in the blink of an eye. Some believe that the nuclear cleansing was the first moment of thought from the newly born sentient code. Others say it was the last act of terrorism in the modern world. What they know it was, was an end to things. The year is now 2144. The people that survived did so in subsurface shelters the size of cities that had been completed a mere year before what people began to refer to as the Midnight Hour. These complexes connected to one another in comprehensive underground tunnels so in the event of need, once the dust settled lines of communication could be reestablished. Once the bombs hit, many of these tunnels collapsed, others becoming wider subsurface chasms. Suddenly there were huge areas to explore beneath the surface of the earth, which was good for the survivors, as to the date, the surface remained badly irradiated.

Now, humanity lives underground with strange and giant flora and fauna never seen before. Some eke out a basic living in the mega cities, while others do the dangerous work of mining for raw materials out in the caverns, others still scavenging the ruins from the surface that break through the weakened crust. Among them are the Operators, people who pilot old world excavation and military armor.

(This RP would follow the lives of two people born in the aftermath of the Midnight Hour in a subterranean world filled with robots, rogue AI, giant monsters, and mechs. What precisely those two people are is up for discussion, feel free to send me your ideas, even if some of them change a few assumptions about the setting.)

Only When I’ve Counted Every Star

Humans have lived within the tenets of the Confederated Systems Government for many years, members of a galactic alliance with numerous other sapient species. In this time, genetic splicing has become as common as cybernetic replacement and faster-than-light drives exist in even the simplest vessels that ply the stars. Despite this, the CSG is still small compared to the vastness of the Milky Way, and many species desire to expand. However, even modern FTL is not fast enough to bridge some of the huge distances between unexplored systems. This necessitates the Catapults, gates that slingshot ships at extreme rates across space where another Catapult must either be waiting or otherwise be built to get back. Whenever one is finished, it not only connects back to the CSG, but is used to fire off deeper into the Galaxy. When this happens, it’s called a Run, countless privateers flying into the new uncharted territories to stake claims on resources and discover new species to be the first ambassadors.

You are one of those new species, previously unaware of how vast the galaxy truly was until his ship came crashing in. A… you don’t have the word for it. You’ve never seen his kind before. But you know what injuries look like, and his are rather terrible. There are other ships similar but not the same as his closing in too, so it seems best at the time to take him away from what could be danger and work this stranger back to health. You were never ready for what one moment of compassion would get you into.

(A simple plot of a stranger coming to town on a galactic scale, our characters would go on a world hopping adventure, dealing with whoever was chasing me and coming into conflict with all sorts besides. Space is the limit, and any sort of race you’d want to be is applicable here: furry, monster girl, elf; anything you can explain into being an alien fits here. More of a straight romance this plot is, but a crew may certainly get picked up along the way to create all sorts of complication.)

We Are Each of Us an Island (D&D)

A ship to a new land seemed like the best thing. There, a person with a history could start clean and find… well, it depended on what one was looking for. Through a spyglass were spied ruins, and that could mean treasure of all kinds. The islands were hardly oversized sandbars too, lush with fruit bearing trees, and even from a distance you could see the massive smoking mountains. Some of those on the ship with you claimed they saw glimpses of white wings like that of a dragon’s, and you yourself swore at one glance you saw figures moving through the trees as you passed one of the smaller landmasses.

The trip wouldn’t end until you reached the gateway of the new world, the Port of Liri where all manner of men and women existed. In that lawless place, slavery was legal, you knew that already from the cages being transported on the very ship you stood on. Hopefully that wouldn’t be your fate, but perhaps better that than death. But first thing was first, you needed to get feet on the ground. Find work, find lodgings, maybe find a partner.

(This is an adventure of island hopping through the ruins of an old sea faring empire. It’ll be about unravelling their mysterious disappearance while avoiding being caught and sold into slavery or killed by all manner of flora and fauna. You know, par for the course in Dungeons and Dragons.)

Those Who Hunt in the Darkness

Mankind lives behind walls of stone and mortar, separating them from the untamed wilderness. These walls protect them from savage animals and overgrowth, but it would never be enough to keep their truest threats from tearing those walls down or slipping between the cracks and into the shadows of alleys and abandoned buildings, killing all that stumble into their sights. What keeps the threat of these monsters at bay are the Darkwatch. They are hunters and soldiers trained to fight the likes of the undead and aberrant as well as the unseelie fey, giants and dragons. Most of the Darkwatch work alone or in pairs and rarely stay in one place for long. When they do, it means the hunt is on.

(This can go a few ways, either a pair of hunters regularly getting into trouble with monsters, or a single hunter fighting and fucking through the monster hordes. Perhaps some monsters join him? Either way, it’s all about monsters and monstergirls.)

Fret not though, there are also Fandom Pairings that I am interested in (Some even have plots!):

Mass Effect (OCxOC)

I don’t have a plot for this one so much as some ideas. While I love the Mass Effect universe, by the end of the series I didn’t really like the execution of the Reapers, so I was thinking it would be interesting to play in an alternate universe where the Reapers were not the cause of the Prothean Extinction, or at the very least the nature and existence of the Reapers has changed. A revisionist retelling in a way, with new characters and stories. A strong focus on adventure and romance, come prepared to help move the plot along.

Pokemon (TrainerxTrainer/Pokemon)

What about the story of a late bloomer (by pokemon standards so we can keep the site rules in mind) in a pokemon world where trainers battled as normal, but you had to fuck your pokemon into submission to catch it? A very smutty long-term idea about a trainer and his pets.

Subnautica (SurvivorxSurvivor)
We were both aboard the Aurora on its voyage through space to set up a new Phasegate, but neither of us could have known that the ship would crash land on a planet completely covered in water. We were just lucky our pods landed without killing us and that the planet surface has breathable air. But now the Aurora is all but destroyed and her crew is scattered all over this strange alien world. We’ll have to work together to survive and in each other perhaps we can find solace.

Overwatch (McCreexZarya)

The vigilante cowboy Jesse McCree has found himself in the cold environs of Omnic-Threatened Russia. His personal sense of justice which he cultivated in his time with Overwatch sees him handling the smaller inhumanities that occur due to the oversight of the government and its focus on the second omnic crisis coming from Siberia. But Russian law is strict, and vigilantes are not welcome, especially in the form of American Cowboys. Unfortunately, normal police, military police, and even outright military intervention isn’t enough to stop the likes of an ex-Overwatch operative. Much to Aleksandra Zaryanova’s distaste, her government has pulled her from otherwise rather important work on the front lines of the omnic crisis to deal with this outlaw. With the sun high on a cold Russian day, a mutual respect will be formed between two enemies and their struggle will become very up-close.

(A fight becomes smut, maybe dubcon? I’m not big on force scenes but it would just make sense in the beginning. Technically a one-off type, but willing to pad this out into further adventures, could even add other Overwatch heroes.)

Fallout (OCxOC)

Don’t really have a plot for this one, would just like to play out in the Mojave Wasteland, or maybe even Texas? That might be an interesting new setting. Fallout is a pretty open post-apocalypse, lots to do there.

The Legend of Zelda (LinkxImpa)

Bear with me on this one; This story is none of the established Zelda settings. In Hyrule, there is the kingdom of Hylia, ruled by Zelda, known as the Thousand Year Queen. Legend claims she is sustained by the power of the Triforce of Wisdom and it affords her great insight to the running of her kingdom. Her military exists by the example of the Triforce itself, the Golden Knuckle raising its red shield as Zelda’s primary armed forces, whilst the Skulkin with their green hoods and bows make up the fastest in Hylia, scouts and masters of espionage. The Sages of Hylia do not tread the battlefield so readily, but instead dedicate themselves to the engineering and study of tactics, making the kingdom’s infrastructure and the military’s placement and training exceptional. When necessary however, the Sages may gather to cast spells that would put history’s greatest siege engines to shame.

Of course, there is a final branch that goes of unspoken. They are the Sheikah clan, the personal guards of the Hyrule royal family. While the Skulkin claim espionage as their forte, they do not have the magic that is bestowed upon the clan of shadows. Many do not even realize that the Sheikah walk amongst them. The youngest of their apprentices is also their most talented in many generations: Impa. She is impetuous and headstrong, her skill tempering her ego. Then, one day the Thousand Year Queen calls upon her—and her alone!—for a task.

That task is to follow the young man known as Link. He is the newest member of the Skulkin and by all merits seems to be utterly average if a bit good looking. Why follow this dullard around? What a waste of Impa’s considerable talents! Link however is a loyal young man, when called in by the Queen he accepts that he is to be shadowed by this strange girl, and that he has a task that he will need Impa’s help in completing. Thus will begin a long adventure and the rocky start of an unusual relationship.

(Wow, that’s kind of a tall order huh? Lots of adventures and mysteries here, whole new temples and characters using the whole of the Zelda universe as inspiration. But where’s the smut? Well, that’s mostly going to come from the sexual tension and potential romance to occur between these two unlikely companions, though I’m open to other avenues if you can see them.)

What I'm craving the most right now: Pretty much anything! I just want partners :(

RE: New Guy Looking for Adventures (Slightly Updated, MXF, 1X1)

Another One.

You can only bump every 24 hours.

Thanks for the bump.

Another Bump.

Thanks for the bump!

RE: Looking for Ladies Seeking Sex and Adventure (Update, MXF, 1X1)

Had to add a rule after today, so update bump.

RE: Looking for Ladies Seeking Sex and Adventure (Update, MXF, 1X1)

Another bump

RE: Looking for Ladies Seeking Sex and Adventure (New Craving, MXF, 1X1)

Updated my cravings, one update has a warning that I need there to feel less self-conscious, the other is just a new craving.

RE: Looking for Ladies Seeking Sex and Adventure (New Craving, MXF, 1X1)

Another update. Sudden desire to get with orc women and goblin girls.

RE: Looking for Ladies Seeking Sex and Adventure (Any Goblin Girls Out There?; MXF, 1X1)

I am doing this bump not for you, but for me
Much like all the ones before it
And certainly like all the bumps that have yet to be.

RE: Female Adventurers Needed for Adventure, Smut (Any Goblin Girls Out There? MXF, 1X1)

There's a poll now. I don't know who will use it. Changed the title again because it lets me and I'm fickle.

RE: Lady Adventurers Needed for Exploration, Smut (Any Goblin Girls Out There? MXF, 1X1)

Here's a bump. Enjoy it, me.

RE: Lady Adventurers Needed for Exploration, Smut (Any Goblin Girls Out There? MXF, 1X1)

Added an f-list, so update bump.

Added some descriptions, changed a few others, so update bump.

RE: Lady Adventurers Needed for Exploration, Smut (Updated! MXF, 1X1)

Just a bump.

RE: Lady Adventurers Needed for Exploration, Smut (Updated! MXF, 1X1)

There is a bump that pushes far up
It is not the kind of bump that sticks out
more the kind that would knock over a cup
so the kind that would be during, but not after a bout

RE: Looking for Ladies for Adventures, Intrigue, and Smut (MXF, Updated)

Did some reformatting again, changed the title a bit, saw Moana recently. Bumping.

RE: Looking for Ladies for Adventure, Intrigue, and Smut (MXF, Updated)

Just a bump without context or rhyme
wait, do you hear the chime?
That's the sound whenever I feed you a line

Now eat up, tip back the plate
I've got enough lies here to satiate
Filling you with suspicion and hate

Making sure you remember the name.

RE: Looking for Ladies for Adventure, Intrigue, and Smut (MXF)

Just a bump, nothing flowery this time.

RE: Looking for Ladies for Adventure, Intrigue, and Smut (MXF)

Considering some plots to fill the post a bit, watch this space. Also, bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom