Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Doggy Days (SoftStroke x Zach)

The girl slowly groaned and forced her way into the tub. She slowly closed her eyes and whimpered, laying in it and starting to slowly groan as the water came p, "A-Andrea..." She whispered, "I.... I promise... to be good..."

Andrea frowned, seeing her like that. "Its okay, its okay." Andrea told her, brushing her hair softly. Andrea began to clean her, frowning. "No more mating for a while, I promise." Andrea whispered to her, cleaning her softly.

The girl gently pressed against her and moaned a small bit, feeling a small amount of lust inside of her as she gently leaned in to the water. Hoewver it was leftover lust, as she looked over and bit her lip, "Urghh...."

Andrea frowned, as she moaned, she figured it was left over from earlier. "It's okay, no more mating today." Andrea told her, frowning.

Andrea finished washing her, and leaned over, turning off the water. "I think you deserve to sleep on an actual bed this time." Andrea told her, smiling. She then helped Catalin out, and began to dry her off, before leaching her. She lead Catalin out of the shower, up the stairs, and into another room. The room was large, but had no windows. And the room was mostly empty, except for the bed. The bed was large, mounds of soft pillows on it, and a large, soft, blanket. "This will be your room from now on." Andrea told her.

Back
Top Bottom