Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Doggy Days (SoftStroke x Zach)

Whoever trained these dogs, they were trained well. As he paid attention to her nipples, she felt pleasure course through her ocne more. She drooled hard, "Nyghh... aahh...nuy..." Her pussy tightened in lust as she leaned back, shivering, "Noo... M-Maaaxx..."

He then leaned forward, licking under her neck, before he felt his member twitch again. His member didn't deflate, it kept it's shape as he slowly began to move his hips again, before licking down her neck, then her chest, and back to her nipples.

(Hehe, Andrea must have trained these guys to be like, the ultimate pleasurers)

Catalin squealed and panted profusley, moaning and drooling a little as he continued to make her feel... good. His member slowly moving inside of her felt actually decent... and his tongue on her nipples was amazing. She drooled and leaned her head back, panting and looking towards him, "ss...sttoopp..."

Max growled softly in pleasure, as he continued to accelerate his speed, beginning to thrust into her rougher and faster, grunting with each thrust as he continued to lick her nipples.

As he began to hump her again, Catalin was beginning to feel even better. Her nipples became hard and erect as he licked at them, his eyes shutting before she started to leak faster. More of his cum leaked out as his knot was mashing her g-spot, making her lean her head bak and drool in lust. She hated it, but she was feeling incredibly pleasured and felt like she was going to cum all over again...

Max growled softly, feeling her walls clench around his knot. He couldn't hold out for too much longer, as his tender member was already ready to burst, before he howled again, cumming deep inside of her once again.

Cum now leaked out in two tiny rivers out from beside his knot. Her belly was so bloated one could hug it, and her face looked like she was fucked silly. She leaned her head back and drooled, panting and shivering as the water kept pouring on them.

(I'm loving htis ^^)

(Hey, I'm thinking maybe we can switch rolls every now and then, maybe Andrea fucks a dog too?)

Max growled softly, before panting slightly. He turned around, panting softly, his knot was inside of her still. He pulled softly, trying to get it out, but to no avail.

(As in switch dom and sub? I uhm, I'm only a sub)

Catalin's cunt held his knot inside as he tried to pull back. In fact it took almost five minutes for her to loosen up enough for him to slide out, unleashing a torent of cum into the shower.

(It's fine, it was just a suggestion, I like to play both so it didn't hurt to ask.)

Max then growled slightly, before he pulled out of her, grunting, as his cum poured out of her. He then sighed, grunting, before he turned around, and began to lick at her dripping core, tasting his cum mixed with hers.

Her eyes continued to twitch as her legs twitched and even wrapped around his head. She hugged the dog up close and panted, only imagining what might happen at this point... she was still overly pleasured.

Max panted, falling down onto Catalin, tired. He had came twice, and was now exhausted, unable to mate further. But he then slowly bent forward, licking her nose softly, growling in pleasure, before he curled up on her chest, panting.

The water continued to run as Catalin was tired as well, barely able to think after her doggy fuck. She panted and slowly passed out, whimpering a small bit as the shower stayed on with the two cuddling in the shower.

Andrea unlocked the door, and closed it behind her, locking it again. She then walked towards the running bathtub. She smiled, opening the curtains. "Are you nice and..." Andrea said, before seeing Max and Catalin cuddling together. She smiled, and then closed the curtain.

When Catalin woke up, she felt Max's head against her neck. Seeing his limp cock and feeling a soreness in her waist, the girl's eyes bulged and she shouted, "N-No! No no no no no!" She squealed hard and pushed Max off, dragging herself to her feet and rapidly pulling the twoel around herself. She then quickly unlocked the door and scrambled out.

Andrea frowned, seeing Catalin get out. She quickly followed her, leaving Max inside of the bathtub. Andrea grunted, growling slightly, as she grabbed Catalin's arm, pulling her, and attaching the leash to her. "I told you, no walking around on two legs, and no walking around without a leash on." Andrea told her, smacking her across her face. And yanking the leash, making her go on to her hands and knees. "For being a bad girl, you are going to get punished." Andrea told her, frowning.

The sudden feeling of a hand across her cheek made Catalin fall to the ground. She shouted in pain and fell to her hands and knees, the collar starting to choke her. She whimpered profusely, grunting profusely and shaking, "ACK! P-Punished?! What the hell?!" She gagged as she was literally dragged about.

"You disobeyed me, and you must be punished." Andrea said, and then pulled her along, heading up the stairs. She then opened a room, and pulled Catalin in it. Andrea locked the door, placing the only key into her pocket, before turning around, and unleashing Catalin. "And as for your punishment." Andrea said, walking across the room. She then pulled a sheet off of a thing, revealing a contraption. She walked over to Catalin, and pulled her towards it. She put her head into one of the three holes, and her hands into the other two.

(I can't remember what it's called, that thing where they put your head into it, and then your hands and lock it.)

(I think it's a pillory?)

As Catalin was forced into the pillory, her eyes opened wide and she immediatly gagged in utter disgust, "N-No!!" She yelped as suddenly her two holes were ripe for display, and her bottom was sticking out for abuse, "S-Stop this Andrea! W-What the hell is wrong with you?!"

(Yeah, there you go, it's that.)

Andrea frowned, standing in front of her. "I told you, if you just went along, and be a good bitch and have a few litters you will be welcomed into this house with opened arms. But all you've been lately is rude, and breaking all the rules I've stated. So, now, you are going to be punished for it." She told her, before walking to the door, and opening it, three dogs already in waiting. "Now you are going to be left open, vulnerable, for every dog for tonight. And tomorrow you will be set free again." Andrea told her.

Her eyes went wide as the saw the three dogs enter the room, "N-No, no wait, wait I promsie I'll be good! P-Please, another punishment!" She shouted hard, "Please!! Please no, I swear I'll be decent!"

Andrea frowned, turning around. She walked away, not saying a word, leaving the door open. The first dog walked over to her, growling softly. He growled softly, going around her. He then sniffed at her core. He then moved his snout up, sniffing at her ass hole, before licking it, growling softly.

As the dog suddenly started to slurp her asshole, Catalin shouted hard. She'd literally just gotten done with being fucked by one dog, now one was going to.. "A-Andrea! I've never done anal, y-you can't be serious!!" She screamed, "PLEASE!"

Andrea turned her head, frowning, as she heard a shout coming from the room. But all she did was sigh, and then walked away, leaving the dogs to do whatever to Catalin. The dog mounted her, his dick already pulsating. He bit the back of her neck, as he lined up his member, slowly pushing the tip in to her ass hole. Then the second dog came in, walking over to her. And as she opened her mouth to complain about the dog who was penetrating her, he stuck his cock into her mouth, muffling her.

The sensation of hte dog suddenly pressing his cock into her asshole made her scream, her mouth opening wide.She'd never taken anything up the butt before, and as such it hurt like a bitch. She shouted hard, whipmering in pain and gasping. As the other dog tried to mount her face, she spat and head butted his chest, grunting and gasping in pain as he feinally went intisde her butt. Then the one went in her mouth, and hte taste of dog cock filled her mouth.

Back
Top Bottom