Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Doggy Days (SoftStroke x Zach)

Soft Stroke

Supernova
A gorgeous woman awoke slowly with a loud groan. Catlin's head throbbed rapidly as she tried to lift it up to take in more sensory information, making her whimper in pain as she felt a headache blossom forth. The pain made her lay back down and slowly try to wait for hte pain to subside, letting it subside after a few moments of groans and whimpers.

As Amari drifted back into the world of the living, a few things would become clear to her. The first indicatorThe first was that she was on a hard mesh surface that was currently digging into her palms. The cage was large, large enough to hold a dog in fact. The second was the cold air against her skin... she was naked. That thought alone jolted her head up and into the mesh, bringing about a whole new wave of utter pain.

"Owh!" She rubbed hte new sore spot and shook, "Ugh... h-hello? Where am I?!"

Andrea was busy upstairs, getting things ready for her new pet, when she suddenly heard a noise coming from the baby monitor go off from the basement. She smiled, clasping her hands together, before heading off down stairs. "Hello little one." Andrea said, as she made it down the steps. "Be careful little one, you are special." She told her, smiling.

"My name is Andrea, and I am your new master." She told her, walking over to the cage. "And you are my specially little pet. I found you on the street, and now you are here to help me with a little problem. But you need to follow directions. I know you can walk on two legs, it's one of your gifts, but you must walk on all fours, that's how dogs are supposed to walk, and only use the restroom outside, if you use it inside I will be forced to punish you."

As Catlin heard the noise of someone walking down the stairs, she looked up and stared at the descending shadow. Seeing a woman step inside, she blinked rapidly and then gulped, "W-Wait, wait... what? What do you mean by special?" She shook her head gently as she heard Andrea step forward, her shoes making a loud click each time they descended.

"W-Wait, did you just call... no way, no way..." She blinked, her mind trying to catch up to what she was saying, "What is, what are you talking about?" She rubbed her eyes for a few moments, "What are you talking about dogs?! I'm not a dog... is this a joke? Did Jessica put you up to this?!"

"Jessica? That bitch you sometimes saw around the street? Why would I want to adopt her? This is no joke little one." She said, as she uncovered another cage, uncovering a black lab. "Well, this will be your first mate, let's hope that you get a nice litter of pups from this one." She told her, as she opened the cage. The black lab stalked outside of it, and walked towards the cage where Catlin (or is it Amari?) was in. He sniffed it softly, as Andrea walked back over. She opened the cage, just enough for the lab to slip on, and lock it before Catlin could do anything. "Now, you two have fun." She said, before walking up the stairs.

(Catalin, sorry I said Amari in the pm, that was a mistake)

Blinking nervously as she saw the other cage open, she slowly blinked in terror and slowly looked over towards the huge dog, then slightlhy realxed, "O-Oh it's just, a dog." She slowly looked over towards the lab and slowly backed up, pressing her rear against hte other end of hte cage and slowly beginning to scratch his head, hoping he was friendly.

The lab growled softly, as Catalin backed away from him, and put her rear end to the cage. He quickly nipped at her fingers as she tried to pet him. He walked around her, growling softly, before getting to her rear end. He nudged her away from the cage, giving him enough room to sniff and lick her core.

As the lab suddenly nipped at her fingers, the girl shouted and she quickly scampered towards the front of hte cage, just as he wished for her to do. She bit her lip as suddenly the dog began to tongue at her. HEr head jerked up hard as the dog tongue suddenly started to bore into her pussy, "N-No, no!!! BAD BOY!"

The lab growled mounting her, biting the back of her neck in warning. He growled, as he thrusted against her bare rear, his member slowly protruding from his sheath, it pressing against her bear rear as he tried to hit his mark.

The sensation of the lab suddenly biting the back of her neck made her shout in pain, her head jerking upwards and making her yell in utter pain, "AGH!" She blinked rapidly though as she suddenly felt something press on her rear... and suddenly all panic flowed thorugh her, "bad boy! BAD BOY!" She yelled, trying with all she could to jerk away from the lab but unable to with his massive weight on her. As the cock continued to thrust against her she yelled, "W-Wait, wait don't! Don't you dare!" She yelled loudly, "Don't, don't!!" She screamed, jerking her head back and forth, but her rear continued to remain stationary.

The lab only growled at her, as he began to thrust hard. His long member pushed through her, the knot going halfway inside before popping out. The bit harder, as the pleasure built inside of him, drawing small amount of blood from Catalin's neck. The taste of the blood only made him pound harder, and faster, grunting with each thrust.

As the cock suddenly penetrated the girl, she let out an ear piercing scream. She jerked her head back as pain coursed through her, the cock streching her wide as his knot pressed into her cunt. Each thrust made her yell in pain, jerking and thrusting about. She was being... being fucked by a dog...

The lab growled softly, biting down harder, the yelling was hurting his ears and if she didn't stop soon he would hurt her. But he didn't slow down his thrusting, he just continued to ram his member deep inside of her, soon his knot pushed past her pussy, and locked them together.

The poor girl screamed hard as the knot finally shoved deep into her. Pain lanced in her butt as she felt her pussy be streched far wider than it should, a tiny bit of blood leaking out as he forced her into pussy harder, faster... her own cunt clenching down by instcit.

The lab ram harder and faster, growling, and ignored as the girl yelled out in pain. The lab let go of the girl, as he rose his head, yawling as he came, filling the girl up with his seeds, his knot not letting any of it escape her.

The sensation of having the cock throb inside her made her own canal cave in. She came hard and spazmed, falling on the floor and trembling in pain and fear. When it was over, her belly was bloated and she was crying and bleeding from her neck and butt.

The lab growled softly, as he pulled out of her, grunting. Cum mixed with blood pooled out of her, spilling on the ground. The lab sat down, licking his slowly deflating member clean. Then Andrea came down stairs, a smile on her face. She then saw Catalin and frowned. "Oh know, I should have told you he is a little rough if you don't let him do what he wants." Andrea told him, as she walked over, opening the cage, pulling out the lab, and then closing and locking it. She sighed, throwing the lab into his cage, locking it, and placing another blanket over it.

As the girl came back down, she whimpered hard and gripped onto the cage. She dragged herself up onto her knees and spat in anger, trying to do everything she could, "Urgh... owh... it hursts..." When the lab's knot popped out, a flood of hot cum came out as she rubbed her eyes, "O-Owh.."

Andrea frowned sighing softly. "I'm sorry my dear, how about I give you a treat?" Andrea said, shuffling in the bag she brought down. "How about we go give you a bath, and then we go out for a walk?" Andrea asked her, smiling.

As the prospect of a bath came up, the pain briefly faded as a small escape plan began to fill her mind... plus, she was covered in blood and cum, and a bath would be nice. "I-I woudln't mind a bath, at all." She painfully crawled to the door, looking up at her with pleading eyes. She had only to get towards the door... then she could escape and deal with the consequences of running naked into the street later.

"Alright, we'll let you have a bath, but on a few conditions. One, you can not walk around the house without a leash, it's more for your safety than anything, we have a few others upstairs that walk around freely, if they see you without a leash on, I don't know what they might do to you. Two, you can only walk on all fours, you are a dog, you need to act like one, I know you are special, and can walk on two legs, but while you are with me you must act like a dog. Now, put this collar, and leash on, before I open the cage." Andrea said, putting the collar and leash inside the cage through the holes.

The hastily construed escape plane disappeared in seconds. She blinked gently and looked over towards the woman, giving a groan and feeling a bit of anger well up inside of her. However, she didn't want to not get a bath... and it was just upsetting to be degraded like that. She sighed heavily and growled, putting her collar and leash on before snarling, "I hate you..." Actually, she coudln't walk on two legs if she wanted to, espcially with the pain inside her butt.

Andrea frowned slightly. "I thought you wanted a bath?" Andrea told her, but shook her head. "Doesn't matter, eventually you'll come to enjoy it here, once you become a good dog, I can give you more freedom." Andrea told her, smiling, as she opened the cage grabbing the leash that was attached to Catalin. "Now come on, let's go give you a bath." Andrea said, yanking on the leash softly.

Catalin coughed hard as the leash was tugged. She slowly grunted and began to pace forward, trying to stand up. But every time, the leash would make her hve to get down or risk getting choked. She whimpered hard, "Urgh..." She coughed as the two paced up, leaving a tiny trail of cum behind her.

Andrea closed the door behind them, as they exited the basement. Around her, her house was filled with sounds of scuffling and dogs barking every now and then. Her house was large, two stories, 5 bedrooms, and 4 bathrooms, two downstairs, and two upstairs. Andrea walked in front of Catalin, and shooed away some of the curious dogs that tried to get to Catalin. She entered one of the bathrooms, and closed the door behind them. The bathroom was large, it was the master bathroom for the bottom floor. Andrea locked the door, it was a key lock, before placing the key in her pocket. "Okay, here." She said, unleashing Catalin. "The collar is water proof, so you can go in to the bath without needing to take it off." Andrea told her, as she walked to the large bathtub, large enough to fit three people in. She turned on the water, turning it hot, but not too hot, and plugged it, letting the water fill.

As the two entered in insanely beuaitufl and incredible home, the girl could only blink and forget her anger for a brief moment. She forget her anger for a moment as the two enter the massive bathroom, blinking and slowly blushing, "W-Wow... this place is..." She was about to say 'amazing', but a tug on the leash brought the harsh reality of hte situation back. She growled hard and saw her start to fill the tub, "I can wash myself!"

Back
Top Bottom