Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[CLOSED]

RE: One Peaceful Day [BumbleBumbleBee & KnightCreep]

Butch began feeding Comet some oats.
"She's still getting used to her saddle and reins, and I don't want her racing."

Aleena nodded "She's a nice horse, thoroughbred?" She turned her head to Comet before turning and walking to one of the other stalls to pet a pitch black mare.

"That's Shadowmaere," Butch said as he fed another mare.

"Beautiful." As she gazed down the stalls, a white made caught her eyes. Her knees had black stripes and she had black speckles all over, her eyes were a beautiful mint green "Oh wow."
This mare was just rising out of her filly state.

"That's Zecora. She's the youngest. She's a strong little pony. Unfortunately, she's not ready to be saddled up."

(Can I play Zecora :0 I imagine her to be beautiful! Haha)

Then Aleena shook her head "Who was the mother?" But she only saw darker coloured horses who couldn't possibly be the mother.

(Go ahead.)
"I don't know. I found her in the woods when she was just barely a newborn. The poor thing would have died out there without her mother. I took her in and bottle fed her until she was ready for solid food."

Aleena nodded "We can try and see if Comet would be a mother figure?" Aleena looked to Max to confirm this.

"If Zecora accepts her." Aleena turned to Butch and gave him a kiss on the cheek "Can we put them in the pen?"

Butch nodded and led Zecora into Comet's pen. "That's a good filly... Good girl, Zecora," he cooed.

Zecora was bouncing and leaping as she was led there, Comet watched. Excited, the mare began to bounce back and forth on two feet before she stopped when she was near the small horse. Tilting her head down the two sniffed each other's noses.

(Is Zecora a furry? You said feet...)
Butch watched, ready to pull Zecora out if anything went wrong.

(I didn't mean that XD Comet was bouncing back and forth with her two front legs and hooves)

Yet Comet began to nibble at Zecora's mane and the young one huddled up to Comet's chest "Sucess." Aleena smiled.

Max grinned. "Comet will have her trotting like with pride in no time."

Comet swung her head and snorted towards Max, then she lowered her head and did those little affectionate nips at Zecora's back.

Max smiled and watched Butch grab the rest of the oats. "I'll feed the other horses. You two go have fun."

"Okay." Aleena nodded before growling very silently about something before smiling at Max "What shall we ever do?"

Butch drove into town and parked in front of a bridal shop.

Back
Top Bottom