Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[CLOSED]

RE: One Peaceful Day [BumbleBumbleBee & KnightCreep]

Comet snorted and shook her head, Aleena pulled her hand back and said "Let's go back. You have a stable right Butch?"

"Yes I do," Butch said. "Come along." He started to walk back to the mansion.

Max held Comet's reins as he walked.

Comet, since she wasn't broken and had just recently learned to have reins on was bouncing along uncomfortably.
Aleena followed.

The dog rubbed Comet's neck. "That's my good mare. I'll take your reins and saddle off when we get there."

Comet bounced high.
Aleena looked at Butch and whispered "She's a beautiful mare... Do you have any stallions?"

"No, only mares. I find them to be easier to take care of," Butch said.

Aleena nodded "We need to buy a stallion then. An Arabian Stallion." She nodded her head "She'd be a beauty to breed and anyways we can keep him in a big pen with a huge fence."

"Only if Max will allow it. She is his mare, after all."

"Is and Comet may have her own opinions on these things." At the very moment you'd hear Comet snort and it sounded like she said yes.

Butch walked into the stables and opened up one of the stall doors.

And Comet pulled the reins from Max's hands and trotted into it, Aleena looked at Max "Im guessing you have no other clothes?"

"I prefer to be naked. Most fabrics irritate my skin," Max said as he removed Comet's reins and saddle.

Aleena nodded and then froze and then shook her head "Alright." She then turned to Butch "Are you heading into town anytime soon?"

"Yes, and you're coming with me. We need to get you freed and fitted for your wedding dress."

"It will just be you and me," Butch promised. "However, I want you to feel like a princess."

"And I want you to look the part," the wolf growled playfully.

Aleena growled back, playful too "Well what if I don't want to." She hushed him as she turned to Max "I was wondering if it'd be already to breed Comet."

Comet had been attempted to be bred with before, and Max knows this, he knows that she had beat up the male and yet got along with others.

"I'm sorry, ma'am, but no. Comet has tried mating before. The stallion was nearly killed by her. Also, you two never told me your names."

Comet pinned her ears and nipped at Max and threw her head, whinnying as she did so.

"Bummer." She growled "I'm Aleena, my groom here is Butch." She smiled at Butch as she spoke.

"Thank you for your hospitality," the retriever smiled. He petted Comet.

"Do you have any carrots, apples, or oats I could give her?" Max asked.

"I'm pretty sure you have oats, Butch." Aleena turned to him before turning back to Max and pestering him two more questions "Is she broke? Did you ever consider making her a racing horse?"

Back
Top Bottom