Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[CLOSED]

This day was silent as the noise of wheels pulled up the mansion driveway, something was unloaded and arrived at the door. A hard knock and the man was waiting there, ready to sell the creature sleeping in the cage that was there.

RE: One Peaceful Day [BumbleBumbleBee & KnightCreep]

The front door opened, revealing a large white wolf furry. "Yes?" he asked before seeing the cart and its contents. "Finally. Bring her inside."

The man nodded and would wheel the cage inside and as soon as it was fully inside it was clear the furry was alert and watching what was happening as everything passed. Nose twitching as she now watched with her purple eyes.

Butch paid the man and watched him leave. He turned to the cage. "Hello, fox. I'm your new master." He began to open the cage.

At this moment it seemed she wasn't the little Foxy she was and lunged for his fingers almost immediately as he touched the cage, the man however she was submissive to. Not whomever bought her. Baring her tail she growled as she glared up at him fiercely.

"Fine, I'll leave you in your cage until you decide to behave," Butch said. He walked into his kitchen.

In which the fox'd curl back up and she'd mumble "Your doing me a favour." She was wearing a black choker that had a gold tag on it that said 'Aleena' proving the man had named her.

After a few moments, Butch returned with a large steak, a fork, a knife, and a large glass of water. He pushed the plate and drink to Aleena. "Eat up."

Aleena's nose immediately began to twitch as she lifted her head to stare at the plate, with no hesitation whatsoever she raised her head to look him right in the eye. As if asking 'For me?!'

"Yes, it's for you. You may speak whenever you wish," Butch said. "Would you like anything else to eat? I have porkchops, ham, bacon, chicken, fish, just ask."

Aleena shook her head and when she spoke her voice was as soft as silk "I wasn't allowed to talk before. Neither were allowed to eat this rich of food."

"I may be your owner now, but I will not treat you like a common animal," Butch said. "If you continue to behave, you will be given more privileges. Now eat up, or would you prefer to eat at the table?"

Aleena shook her head and ate the food, struggling to keep it down before she stayed in the cage still. She was confused, her old master told her to prepare for a strict new home.

"Now, are you going to behave like a good girl?" Butch asked as he approached the cage.

Aleena glanced up as he approached "I won't snap." She murmured quietly, although he could tell she was extremely wary.

"If you disobey or try to escape, I'll put you back in your cage," Butch said before unlocking the cage. "Poor thing, you must be freezing. Come with me."

Aleena stared "I'm actually not cold at all. My fur is a good insulator." She raised her paw like hands as she scratched her head.

"I don't care, I won't have you walking around naked," Butch said as he led the way into a beautifully decorated room.

Aleena looked at her leather small clothes before following hesitantly, she was unsure about this and she knew the season was right around the corner for her species.

The wolf opened the closet to reveal several different maid uniforms, ranging from modest to completely slutty. "Take your pick." He turned away from the fox, giving her privacy to change.

She stared at the options, she'd never had to make decisions before she didn't know how to pick so she just curled up underneath them.

Butch sighed and grabbed the most modest uniform and handed it to Aleena. "Put it on, please."

Aleena took it from him and looked at it "Okay." Without taking off the leather she had on already she put on the clothes and felt a bit uncomfortable in them.

"You look lovely," the wolf smiled. "Is it uncomfortable anywhere?"

Back
Top Bottom