Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Xeno's Request Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeno

Meteorite
Hi everyone, I'm Xeno. New to the forum, not new to roleplaying.

I'll be updating and seriously fleshing out this post with various plots and cravings over the next few days, so keep checking for something you like! I'm a female university student with a fair bit of time on their hands outside of study, so I'm looking for some long-term writing adventures.

It should be noted that I'm not entirely "smut-driven," as some may put it. I enjoy fleshing out settings and storylines greatly and would love for you to also do so! I typically write at least a solid paragraph per reply.

Before I go onto some little kickstarters, here is a link to my F-List.

1. Assassin/Target
This is perhaps a strange one, but I love the idea of an uncompleted assassination. This could involve the latter being taken captive, and used in unspeakable ways. I'm also happy for it to take a softer, more romantic turn. A similar setting may involve a thief, rather than an assassin.

2. Arranged Marriage
As the only child of an heirless royal family, a Princess is married away to a faraway Lord as part of a financial alliance. This could have many outcomes.

3. Blood Banks
Human trafficking is the norm in a city dominated by vampires. This will obviously be very master/slave oriented, with undertones of manipulation and Stockholm syndrome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom