Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Sissy Farm (KnightCreep X Dakra)

Penny fills Jackie's ass smiling. "Now you two cuties can fuck my holes how ever you want." She says laying on the ground.

Her ass is nice and tight on Jackie's cock as she pulls her cute sissy daughter cock fully into her skilled mouth swirling her tongue as she sucks hard on the tiny sissy cock.

"Don't cum in mommy. I want it all over my breasts ok my little cuties?" She asks diving back down on Sally's cock hungrily.

She fingers her sissy foxes ass as she fucks her mouth eagerly accepting her daughters cocks.

"Good girls." She says rubbing it in yawning as she notices it's getting dark. "Lets get you two home for bed." She says smiling carrying both sissies back pushed against her cum covered breasts.

"What are you two cuties doing hear?" She asks petting their heads.

Micheal carries Jackie to his bed gently kissing her awake. "You still have me for the rest of the night.

"Can we have some milk?" Fiona asked. "We're really hungry."

Jackie smiled. "Why don't you go pick out one of my dresses and meet me back in here?"

She picks them both out. "Of course kittens drink from my breasts." She says smiling.

Micheal nods going to get her short pink dress.

He puts on the dress barely covering his stomach not even reaching his cock. He bends over the bed for her.

"Yes mommy." He says blushing ass up.(want this to become their dynamic all the time or them to be switch?

Back
Top Bottom