Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Sissy Farm (KnightCreep X Dakra)

"Always!" She says excitedly her tush wagging.

Belle kisses back grabbing Fiona's ass.

Jackie put Sally in a dress before leading the way outside.

Fiona moaned cutely. "I love you Belle."

She giggles happy to wear the cute dress on a collar and leash.

"Love you too Fiona." She says giggling kissing her more.

The puppies go over to Jackie and Sally. "Can we sleep in your beds tonight?" They ask.

Jackie walked into the barn and smiled at Penny. "Mommy, do you want to go on a walk with us?"

"Sure," Fiona smiled. "We can all cuddle together."

Penny gives them each a kiss. "Sure we can go for a walk." She says.

The puppies snuggle tightly to the kittens belle getting cuddled by Lupa while Fiona gets cuddled by Kelly.

Belle gropes Lupas cock kissing her deeply as Katie kisses Fiona. "Please don't be so timid with me miss Fiona your so cute it would be a shame not to be friends."

Sally and penny follow her penny letting Sally ride her.

Fiona nodded and began making out with the puppy.

Jackie walked to a small meadow and sat down.

Penny sets Sally down next to Jackie. "Why did you pick here cutie?" She asks Fiona.

Katie gropes Fiona's plump ass kissing her deeply the cute sissy boys tongue entering the kittens mouth.

"I was hoping that we could have a threesome," Jackie smiled.

Fiona moaned happily as Katie explored her mouth.

Penny smiles. "Then get to sucking mommies cock." She tells the two little sissies.

The puppy yawns falling asleep on Fiona snoring cutely.

Jackie began to suck Penny's cock while Sally sucked on the testicles.

Fiona smiled and cuddled with Katie.

Penny purrs smiling. "Mmm I think i'll let you two share my first load." She growls her balls heavy and her cock nice and hard.

She keeps snoring cutely.

She grips her cock tightly cumming hard and covering their faces with her thick white cum. "Good little girls." She says with a growl. "Now Sally suck jackies cock while I fuck your ass." She says slapping the cute little girls rear.

Jackie leans back moaning as her cock is being sucked.

Penny grips her small ass thrusting her cock into the cute boi pussy. She kisses jackie deeply pulling on his nipples.

The two keep spitroating the cute sissy fox their cock going nice and deep into her tiny body.

The mare grunts bottoming out in the small fox cumming hard as Jackie fills the little sissies mouth. "Switch positions my little sissies." She says with a smirk.

Penny leans down thrusting into the sissy cunts ass kissing Sally as penny sucks her cock.

Back
Top Bottom