Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Sissy Farm (KnightCreep X Dakra)

Jackie moaned loudly as she was spanked.

"Can I have a bowl of puppy food?" the fox asked with a smile.

Apollo moaned happily.

Penny keeps spanking her. "You can't make a furry like him be your husband got it." She spanks and slaps jackies ass squeezing it.

"Sure lets go to the kitchen." He says carrying her to the kitchen giving her a dog bowl of dry dog food.

The twin puppies suck his balls and cock clean waving goodby heading back.

"Why not?" Jackie moaned and whined.

Sally began to eat the dog food like a real dog would.

Katie giggled. "Wanna see how Belle Fiona are doing?"

"Because he's a feral unlike me I don't like the yuckie herd mentaliti." She huffs kissing her daughter. "Besides once your the farmer you can fuck anyone you want on the farm."

He smiles petting her head.

"Sure! Maybe this time they'll fuck our asses!" Lupa says excitedly. Before taking Katie by the hand and leading her to the barn.

Jackie kissed back.

Sally wagged her tail excitedly as she was petted.

Belle was giving her BFF a tongue bath.

"Now why don't you run along cutie pie." She says petting your head.

He jerks off over the dry food to give it more flavor before taking the kitties and puppies wet food.

Lupa and katie run up Hugging the bffs tightly. "We missed something important before you two didn't plow our cute asses." Lupa says kissing Fiona on the cheek as Katie begins servicing belles cock.

She bumps into her father on the way before finding her eating dog food.

"So sweeties want to plow our puppy asses?" The two puppies say with a purr in that odd perfectly in sync way twins can at times.

Micheal sets the puppies and kitties food down the bowls are labeled for them he doesn't interrupt since they seem to be getting alone.

Jackie finishes eating her tail wagging. "Hey sissy!" She says hugging her it's just a pet name to her.

Lupa bends over spreading her ass for Fiona.

Belle rubs Katie's ass gently fingering it.

The human picked up her sister and kissed her on the lips. "Wanna ride sissy's pony?"

Fiona slid into the puppy's ass, moaning happily as she did.
Katie moaned happily and jerked Belle off.

"Yes!" She giggles happily still nude from her previous romp.

"Thanks Fiona!" Lupa says moaning happily the little sissy pup begins thrusting back on her cock.
Belle pushes Katie on his back gently rubbing his cock against the puppies his cock is about the same size as the puppy but seeing both puppies cocks she realizes not all twins are equal and Lupa has a fairly large cock about 9 inches long.

Jackie pulled her cock out and sat down. "Start riding."

Fiona kept thrusting and purring.
The puppy moaned happily. "Put it in me!"

"Yes sissy!" She says eagerly mourning her sisters cock.

Lupa pants moaning as he cums from the kitties cock.
Belle smiles obliging the puppy boy sticking her cock in his ass. "Oh very well you needy puppy.

Jackie petted her sister. "Go on, sweetie."

The kitten came in Lupa's asshole.
Katie moaned happily and bucked her hips back.

"Ok sissy!" She chirps cheerfully sliding herself up and down her sisters cock.

Lupa moans and notices the food and belle cums inside Katie's plump ass. "Looks like master brought us food." She says growling hungrily.

Jackie moaned happily and thrusted upwards. "You're such a pretty fox..."

Katie are out of her bowl. Whe she preferred dry food, this was fine for now.

"Thank you." Katie giggles moaning loudly wiggling his ass on her cock as he rides her cock.

Lupa and belle begin eating as well belle and Lupa prefer dry food.

"Yes little kitty." He says coming out there.

Sally cums hard splashing her big sister in the face.

"I hate wet food," Fiona pouted. "Can I please just have dry food?"

Jackie came and licked the cum off of her face.

"Sure thing kitten." He picks up all 4 bowls dumping them and getting them fresh bowls of dry placing it before the 4 sissy pets.

Sally kisses her licking the cum off her sisters face moaning ascum fills her ass.

The puppies and belle eat as well purring.

Sally kisses back as the small fox girl curls up on her chest.

Back
Top Bottom