Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Sissy Farm (KnightCreep X Dakra)

(Want to swap pairings make the stallion and penny become primary loves and Jackie with her father?

Her cunt is smooth and wet as she moans. "That's it baby girl! Fuck mommy!" She moans smiling as she is getting her cunt fucked by the small sissy.

"Yep I promised I'd play with you after your nap didn't I?" He says crawling into bed with her.

Lupa blushes seeing him. "Hi!"

(Nah.)
Jackie kept thrusting. "Like this, Mommy?"

Sally giggled and unzipped her onesie.

"You must be the new puppies," the stallion smiled. "I'm Apollo, what're your names?"

"Perfect baby girl." She says pinching your cheek.

Micheal pulls it off her gently pinching her nipples. "Want hw to tease your clitty or pussy?" He asks the sissy.

"I'm lupa and this is my sister Katie." Lupa says hiding behind Katie a bit.

Jackie moaned happily happily. "Oh Mommy... You're so tight..."

"My boi pussy, Daddy!" Sally giggled.

Apollo petted each of the puppies. "You're both adorable."

"That's it baby girl take mommies tight pussy." She says with a loud whinny thrusting back on her cute sissy daughters cock.

"Alright on your knees cutie." He says playfully slapping her ass.

The puppies purr nude little puppy sissies. "Want to play with us?" Lupa asks pushing up on Katie's shoulders.

Jackie didn't stop for a moment. "I love you Mommy..."

Sally moaned and obeyed. She wiggled her ass back and forth.

"What do you want to play?" Apollo asked. His thick black cock poked out of its leathery sheath.

"Then fill mommy with your love." She says with a whinny. Her smooth soaked hole spawning around the tiny cock filling it.

She fingers her ass. "Sorry to have teased you at breakfast." He says gently spreading her slutty boo pussy.

"We want you to fuck us." They say together cheerfully kissing his emerging tip.

(Jackie is actually a sissy with a big cock.)
Jackie moaned and filled her Mommy with her sissy cum.

Sally moaned loudly. "It's ok, Daddy..."

Apollo grinned. "Both of you get on all fours and wag those tails.

(Small for a horse furry tho ;)

Penny smiles petting jackies head letting the cock slip free of her cunt.
"Now don't do anything to piss off that bull." She says kissing her daughter.

He pressed his tip to her boi pussy before thrusting into her ass. "Nope it's not nice to tease my plump pet." He gropes her ass happily thrusting into her ass.

They get on their knees side by side wiggling their asses at him. "Like this big guy?" Lupa says smiling.
Katie spreads her own ass. "Is this ok Mr stallion?" Katie asks wiggling her ass.

Jackie nodded and panted. "Can we cuddle please?"

Sally moaned happily and spread her legs.

"That's perfect, puppies," the stallion smiled as he slid in up Katie.

Penny snuggles Jackie up to her breasts. "Of course we can sweety." She says with a smile

He smiles thrusting deeply into that sissies boi pussy. "Such a good little girl."

Lupa pouts. "What about me?" She asks with a pout as Katie pants moaning from the large cock in her ass.

Jackie smiled and suckled on one of the nipples.

Sally bucked her hips back and moaned loudly. "Harder Daddy!"

"I'll give you a blowjob and I'll fuck you after I finish with Katie, Apollo smiled.

She smiles lactating. "Good girl suckle from mommies breasts." She says petting her head.

"Of course." He begins thrusting hard and deep into her tight ass. "Such a cute tiny little sissy slut." He pets her head his thick cock stretching her tiny ass.

"I don't like that idea." He says sucking on the horses balls stroking his twin brothers cock.

Jackie smiled and some milk leaked from her mouth.

Sally moaned and bucked her hips back. "I love you so much, Daddy!"

"This works too," Apollo moaned. His testicles had a strong scent to them.

She dries it up petting your head. "So cute."

"I love you two my little girl." He says grunting as he floods her tiny ass.

Lupa licks and sucks eagerly on those big horse balls as Fiona's ass tightens cumming hard in oddlyfor him 3 thick large shots.

Jackie swallowed everything she could and continued to smile.

Sally came as well and panted heavily.

Apollo's balls tensed up before he fired his load.

She coos smiling petting the cute sissy daughter. "Such a good girl but leave those bulls alone they only cheat if your married." She warns petting your head.

He licks Sally's cum up cooing. "Such a healthy little girl." He pulls his cock free of her ass. "Want to suck on daddies cock?" He asks her smiling.

Kellie squeals happily cumming entering a daze from the heavy orgasm apollos strong potent sperm dripping down the sissies ass to his balls. Lupa giggles. "My turn!" She shouts eagerly bending over.

"I want to join his herd, but only once we're married," Jackie said.

Sally instantly locked her lips around the shaft and sucked on it.

"Katie, start sucking on my balls," Apollo said as he penetrated Lupa.

"But that wouldn't be fair to his other cows now would it." She says. "That's why I'm not in apollos herd. I don't want to share someone." She says petting jackies head.

"Such a good little girl." He says smiling his precum dropping onto her tongue slowly.

Katie nods slurping on his big balls. "Mmm so big!" Lupa squeals cumming from her cute clit cock.

"Ill let him mate with the entire herd," Jackie giggled. "I don't mind sharing. And since when does Apollo have a herd?"

Sally slurped down the precum.

The equine continued to thrust into his lover.

"He just works here I was supposed to be his mate on his home farm but your dad bought me." She rubs your hair. "If he's mating the entire herd than your marriage would be a joke."

"Want my milk?" He asks petting her head.

"Fill me apollo!" Lupa pants moaning.

"I'll make sure that he wears condoms," Jackie said.

Sally nodded eagerly.

Apollo fired his seed into Lupa's ass.

She huffs. "If you run the farm you don't need to marry him you can just order him to fuck you." She huffs petting her head. "Besides mommy cock dwarfs his." She giggles

He cums in Sally's mouth giving her a full load of his thick smelly cum.

Lupa squeals smiling. "So good!"

"I love him, Mommy," Jackie said stubbornly. "If I have to have his entire herd married with me, I'll do it."

Sally swallowed every drop. She wagged her tail excitedly.

Apollo panted heavily. "Good girl..."

She bends Jackie over her knee spanking her hard. "Oh hush you little slut he's just a big dick for a little sissy bitch like you." Pennie spanks both of jackies ass cheeks hard and fast.

"Any other special treats you'd like cutie?" He says petting Sally's head.

The twins purr wagging their bottoms like tails working together to suck his large cock.

Back
Top Bottom