Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Sissy Farm (KnightCreep X Dakra)

Penny slowly pushed in, allowing Micheal time to adjust.

"Gentle!" Fiona whimpered as she was fucked. She liked having her nipples pulled.
Katie thrusted a little harder and moved Belle's hands. "You're so cute..."

Micheal moans his ass stretchy and able to adjust fairly easily to her large tool. "Your cocks huge even my bull can't compare." He says with a groan.

Jackie feels two large strong hands pick her up off the ground. "Well well well looks like the farmers daughter needs a play mate." The bull is a large furry with mostly black fur a broad chest and a strong sexual musk. His 13 inch cock poking up between jackies legs.
Lupa slows her pace gently sucking the kittens nipples. "Sorry Fiona." Lupa apologizes gently sucking and nibbling on her nipples.
Belle blushes. "So are you for a puppy." She says cupping Katie's cheek with one hand jerking her cute cock with the other.

Penny grinned and began thrusting. "Just tell me if it hurts, sweetheart."

"Well, Texas, I could use a real male to fill my boi cunt," Jackie grinned. "Just be careful. If you really want to be my husband one day, you need to treat me well."
Fiona moaned and petted the puppy. "It's ok, you didn't know..."
Katie wiggled her ass and kissed her kitten friend passionately.

"It's ok I like it." He groans his cock throbbing from his skillful lover using his back door.

Texas slams Jackie down on his cock hard not the first time he's done it and won't be the last. "Why have a wife when I have my herd." He says laughing as he begins roughly thrusting up and into the sissy wrapped around his cock.
Luna smiles up at Fiona thrusting in at a steady strong pace rubbing the sissybois prostate. "Is this good my kitten?" Lupa says with a purr kissing the sissy kitty's chest.
Belle kisses Katie deeply tightening her ass as she cums.

The equine continued to thrust into Micheal's ass.

"You promised me that you would marry me," Jackie moaned. "I'm still waiting for your proposal."
"That's perfect," the kitty moaned. "Don't stop, Lupa..."
Katie fired her seed into her new lover.

Micheal moans. "Fuck me with everything you've got." He says panting.

"So?" He says fucking her harder and faster his thick cock stretching her ass.

"Ok my sweet kitty." Lupa says kissing and thrusting until she cums.
Belle moans feeling the cum enter her. "Mmm mind licking me clean puppy?" She asks panting.

The equine happily followed her instructions, thrusting as hard as she could.

"So unless you want to lose your job, I suggest that you fulfill your promise," the human moaned out.
"Oh my sweet puppy..." Belle moaned, also cumming.
The puppy giggled and began giving her kitten friend a rimjob.

"Your dad won't fire me for not marrying his sissy daughter." He says petting her head. "But you'll always be my favorite sissy cunt." He says thrusting hard and deep into the sissy cunt harder.
Lupa smiles licking the cum off belle. "See puppies are sweet loving creatures." Lupa says smiling as she unloads in the kitties ass.
Belle moans smiling happily. "Such a good puppy!" She moans.

He groans cumming from his new wife's large cock.

"Regardless, I want you to be my husband," the sissy moaned. "Or would you like to have your testicles removed?"
The kitty moaned and kissed Lupa on the cheek.
Katie didn't stop licking.

"You'd really want me to be your husband?" He grunts filling the sissy cunt. (Maybe someone else I meant for him to be a random fuck buddy.
Lupa smiles up at the larger kitty. "Can you carry me kitty?" He says purring.
"Don't forget the cum on my tummy puppy." Belle says purring.

"Yes I do, Texas," Jackie moaned as she felt the bull's testicles slapping hers.
"Only if you wag your tail," Belle smiled.
The puppy began licking all over Fiona's stomach.

"How about I just make you part of my herd." He growls in the sissies ear. He keeps using him as an onahole.
He wags his tail. "I'll do more than wag my tail kitty." He keeps wagging his ass in place of a tail.
Belle moans pulling him against his chest. "Such a good puppy."

"No, you either marry me, or those testicles come off."
The kitty petted Lupa. "Good girl... Good girl..."
Soon, all of the cum was cleaned off.

"Your a mean little sissy bitch." He lifts Jackie over his shoulder spanking her ass. "Come on you 4." Her says to the little sissy pets. He carries her back to the barn smacking her ass with every step. "Micheal you out here?" He yells from just outside it.

Penny came in her husband's ass as Texas walked in. "He's in here and taking my cock."
The four sissy pets followed the bull.

"Yeah tex what's wrong?" He asks puzzled to why he's spanking Jackie.

"Your little heifer is threatening to castrate me if I don't marry her. Tell her to stop and punish the little slut for me big boy." Texas says in a flirting voice with Micheal dropping the little sissy on a bench. "You four stay here I'm going back to the herd to breed." He says with a grunt walking out to the fields.

Lupa and belle are snuggling Fiona and katie respectively as they followed him.

"He promised that he would marry me, Daddy," Jackie said as she rubbed her ass.
Katie and Fiona returned the cuddles.

"So you don't threaten to castrate someone either way you sweety." He rolls her on her shoulders eating her ass out of the bulls cum. "You 4 cuties can go where ever you please just stay close to the house ok?" He asks them there are four beds set up in the bard for them.

Lupa smiles. "Master can I go inside for now?" He asks cutely wagging his butt.

Belle goes to lay down for a cat nap.

Jackie moaned. "I'm sorry Daddy... Please make him marry me... He's held it off for two months..."

Fiona followed Belle.
"Sis, I wanna go exploring!" Katie giggled.

"I won't force him to marry you why don't we go to the pet store they have a room for male furries and pick one out from there." He says gently as he kisses his sissy daughters balls. "Still then daddy and mommy can act like your wife and husband as well." He says with a smile penny nodding.

"Master said not to leave the vicinity of the house." Lupa says petting her sisters head.

"Penny why don't you meet your daughter." He says kissing her before going to check on sally.

Penny picks up Jackie petting her head. Want to be the first one on the farm to fuck mommies cunt?" She asks smiling.

Lupa sighs nodding. "Ok I guess that could be fine." She says taking her sisters hand.

"I would love to fuck your boi cunt, Mommy," Jackie giggled.

Sally was sucking on her thumb.

Katie started exploring.

She bends over spreading her legs revealing a cute pussy hidden by her balls usually. "What boy cunt sweety I'm a futa." She says with a giggle.

"Sally ready for your surprise?" He asks her gently petting her forehead.

Lupa follows his twin holding his hand it's a rather large house.

"Woah..." Jackie said. She placed her penis on the entrance and slowly pushed in.

Sally yawned and woke up. "Surprise?"

Katie saw a stallion approaching them. "Hello."

Back
Top Bottom