Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Sissy Farm (KnightCreep X Dakra)

Micheal takes Jenny to the puppies. "Hey you two do you like kitties?" He asks the two puppy sissies.

Lupa looks up. "Depends on if they are cuties." The cute sissy says rubbing his brothers ears.

Katie looked at the BFFs. "I like kitties as long as they don't bite or scratch me." She kissed her twin on the lips. "The kitties are so cute, sis."

He picks the puppies up going to the kitties. "Now you two little kittens will be living with these two puppies." He says smiling. "Pick up your kitties Kelly and Jackie."

Sally and Jackie picked up Belle and Fiona respectively. Sally gave Belle a kiss on the lips.

Belle kisses back purring. Micheal loads the puppies and kittens into carrying crates. "Be good you four." He says before putting Sally in a car seat.

"Good girl." He says petting her hair. "I think it's time for Sally to take a nap anyways." He points out.

"Also, you should probably brand Penny. We don't want anyone to steal her," Jackie smiled.

"Mmm definitely." He tousles her hair as he drives pulling up to the house not long after. He lets the kittens out first giving each a kiss on the cheek before pulling out the puppies and giving them a kiss on the cheek as well. "Listen to Jackie you 4 and good puppies and kitties get rewards when they get along." He says picking Sally up to put her to bed for a nap.

Sally yawned cutely. "Daddy, can I wear my onesie?" She was referring to her pink fleece pajamas that covered every inch of her body except for her head, feet, and hands.

Jackie attached a leash to all four collars and began walking.

The puppy twins perk up eager to be collared. The kittens less so but still not upset by it. The puppy twins keep hugging and kissing the kittens.

Micheal puts Sally in her onesie smiling. "Of course now nap time little one and daddy with give you a special treat after it." He goes to the barn entering penny's stall. "Hello penny ready for your brand?" He asks her kissing her on the cheek.

"This is our house," Jackie said. "Sally, Daddy and I sleep inside it. If you four behave, you can sleep inside as well."

Penny grinned and leaned against the stall wall. "Go right ahead." She wiggled her ass and her dangling cock.

He turns on an electric brander that gets plenty hot enough to brand a horse in seconds. "This may hurt but you can get payback when we have sex after." He says pushing it to her left ass cheek hard. It leaves a firm imprint of a capital M burned in her ass.

"Yes miss Jackie." The four reply as the puppy keep trying to be affectionate with the kittens.

Penny let out a cry of pain as the hot metal burned her. Once she caught her breath, she asked "What about my other cheek?"

Fiona smiled as she was beginning to like the puppies. She gave Lupa a small peck on the cheek.

"You want both?" He asks holding it over her other cheek.

Lupa kisses Fiona on the lips purring as he holds tightly to his new friend. Katie is content for hugging until belle kisses him first.

"Yes please, Micheal," Penny smiled. She gritted her teeth again.

Fiona blushed cutely and continued to follow Jackie.
"This is the barn," Jackie said. "We keep our animals in it. If any of you try to scare them, you'll get a hard spanking."

He brands her other ass cheek putting enough force behind it to buckle her ass. "Is that good dear?" He asks her as he goes to put the brander away.

(Want me to control belle and lupa you control Fiona and kelly?

"Miss Jackie who will spank us?" Lupa asks his but swaying from side to side that boy definitely needs a tail plug.

(Sure.)
"That's perfect, honey..." Penny panted.

Belle blushed as Katie continued kissing her.
"I will spank you," Jackie said.

Micheal kisses her rubbing her breast and sheath. "Now time to reward my big strong mare." He says with a smile.

Belle grumbles kissing the puppy back. "Your lucky your cute." Belle says blushing.

Lupa is rubbing Fiona's crotch as they kiss. "Miss Jackie can we take a break to play?" Lupa asks panting with lust.

Penny grinned. "What's my reward, Micheal?"

"Of course. No rape," Jackie said.
Fiona moaned and laid on her back.
"Belle, can I 'play' with you?" Katie asked with a smile.

"You can fuck me how ever you'd like." He says kissing her lips.

"We'd never miss Jackie cute puppies like us are meant to be raped not rape." They twins say together
Lupa kisses Fiona's chest gently sucking on her nipple gently rubbing his 5 inch cock to her ass. He gently slides it inside of her listening for Fiona to complain or tell him no.

"I guess." Belle says laying beside his bff looking nervous as he spreads his legs for kayak. "Be gentle." Belle says blushing.

Penny grinned. "Bend over, sweetie."

"Then I'll have to rape you after the tour," the human smiled.
Fiona moaned softly. "Keep going, Lupa. I can handle it..."
Katie slowly pushed her 6 inch shaft into her kitty friend.

He bends over in front of her spreading his ass. "Don't hurt me sweety I haven't tried to get us a marriage certificate." He says teasingly.

"Please!" Lupa says excitedly thrusting into Fiona harder his sissy hands tender on the skittish cat sissies body. He lightly pulls Fiona's nipples as he thrusts into the tight sissy pussy.
Belle blushes moaning cutely a gentle purr escaping her lips. "A little harder Katie." She says blushing trying to cover her face in her dainty hands.

Back
Top Bottom