Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Sissy Farm (KnightCreep X Dakra)

Sally moaned softly. "Yep, and we love running it." She stroked Penny's mane.

Jackie giggled. "Can we go into town? I want to go shopping."

Penny smiles neighing as she brings Sally back to the barn. "That was fun i'll definitely give you more rides when ever you want." She says standing next to a platform so Sally can get down.

"Of course what store do you want to visit?" He asks putting her on his shoulders walking towards the barn exit and Sally and penny.

Sally giggled and climbed off of Penny. "I can't wait to ride you again." She saw her Daddy approaching.

"My favorite sex toy shop, of course," Jackie smiled. "You know, the one where we met?"

"Invite your sister maybe we can find you a mommy as well." He says with a smirk.

Penny flushes either embarrassed or annoyed about that thought. "Any time little one." She says to Sally. She looks at her new owner. "Master may I speak with you alone for abit?" She asks him nodding gently. "What about?" He replies. "I'll tell you in private master." She says leading him outside the barn.

Jackie invited Sally to come with them. The fox furry agreed instantly.

Penny smiled at Micheal.

"So what is it penny?" He asks her looking over his new mare admiring her perky large breasts and impressive sheath and balls.

"With your permission, I would like to become Sally and Jackie's Mommy," Penny said with a smile.

"Mmm sure." He smirks. "But that means being my wife as well." He says with angrowl slapping her plump ass. "We can seal that when I get back from taking the girls shopping." He says kissing her lips. "I may bring home a new sissy bitch." He says teasing the mare.(if you have a sissy you want to add or any other character.

"Jackie give your new mommy a kiss before we go." He says putting Sally in a car seat. Before helping Jackie into the car and getting himself in driving them to a sex store specializing in shemale, sissies, and futa pets, slaves, and adoptions of furries, nekos, and humans.
(Maybe a couple of dog sissies as well to antagonize the cat sissies.

(Could you please find a picture for that?)
Sally and Jackie hurried inside. They instantly went to the adoption area of the store. Many of the potential pets were sleeping, but two human sissies dresses as cats were playing with a play of yarn together.

Micheal slowly follows them in a small adoption area separate from the two cat boys. Lupa and Katie are wrestling alone. "I see 4 perfect cuties for our family two cute kitties and a couple playful pups could be fun don't you think girls?" Micheal asks his daughters. He provides this place milk and boy milk in exchange for 4 pets a month if he wants them with a max of 16 a year. He got the mare from another farm because she was too dominant for the stallions.

(I can't see the picture... Can you try to download it and put it on a different site?)
The sisters saw the puppies and nodded eagerly. Sally walked up to the cat sissies. "Hi there, what are your names?"
The brown haired sissy spoke first. "I'm Fiona, and this is my BBF, Belle." She purred cutely.

(Hit the link and then highlight the URL and hit enter.)
Micheal walks up behind Sally. "Hello cuties want to be my little girls kittens?" He asks the two kitty boys.

(If that doesn't fix it i'll try to upload it somewhere else)

(Got it, and they sure are cute. I've always had a thing for twins...)
Fiona let out an excited meow before rubbing her sides against Sally and Jackie's legs.
(Please control Belle.)

Belle crawls over her bff rubbing against Jackie's and sally's legs as well. "yes sir we need a good home." Belle says smiling gently a deep happy purr emanating from his chest. Belle smiles kissing both sissy daughters on the lips.

Micheal bends over petting both girls heads. "You two will have to deal with a couple cute puppies as well." He says with a smile petting their heads.

Fiona's eyes widened. "P- puppies?" She began trembling in fear. She, unlike her BFF, was afraid of canines. Sally was different. She was too cute to be afraid of.

"Don't worry cutie I won't buy them if they might be violent." He pets her head assuringly. "Those two cute puppy boys afew areas down are the two I'm thinking of getting." He says smiling at her.

Belle whimpers backing up abit. "But puppies can't be trusted they are dirty dirty things." She calms abit from the strong kind hand on her head.

"Hey!" Sally said sternly. "I'm a puppy. If you two are going to be our kittens, you will never use racism. Are we clear?"

Fiona gulped and nodded, being slightly scared of the petite fox now.

Micheal smirks. "Sally why don't you let these two play with your body?" He pushes her into the two sissy kitties.

Belle squeals as the fox sissy falls on her lap. She blushes. "How is she s puppy she's so cute?"

"You'd be surprised, Belle. Not all puppies are mean to kitties." The sissy fox began to rubbed Belle's flat chest.

Belle blushes moaning cutely her cock getting hard. "But puppies hate kitties." She says whimpering.

"Not all of them, sweetheart. I've always wanted a kitten to cuddle with at night." Sally kissed Belle on the lips.

"F...fine." She says petting Sally blushing as she's kissed kissing back. She gently holds the little fox in her lap.

Back
Top Bottom