Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Sissy Farm (KnightCreep X Dakra)

Penny smiles adoring the taste of the clean pucker and the reaction of the owner. "Ok my precious little girl." She says reaching her tongue deeper into the cute little sissys ass her tongue loosening her up for a massive cock.

Micheal pulls her down into a kiss. "Fine fine you little cheater." He says laughing hard his chest thundering. "You can make daddy your bitch for the day." He kisses her lips deeply holding her tightly.

Sally moaned loudly and tried to sit on Penny's face. Her little cock leaked precum at an alarming rate.

"I'll fuck you after breakfast," the sissy grinned before returning to her breakfast.

Penny let her licking her pucker deeper the large tongue rubbing the cute little fox bots prostate. Her hand wraps around his cute pecker stroking him off as she enjoys the taste of his ass.
"Mmm your not getting me this hard without punishment you little tease." He slides his cock in her ass as the two eat. "You can keep my cock hard till after breakfast with your ass." He says in his little sissies ear before hurrying to finish breakfast.

Sally moaned. "I'm ready Mommy... Put it in me and let me ride your pony..." Her cock was still leaking precum.
"And this is supposed to be a punishment?" Jackie asked with a giggle. She quickly finished her breakfast and drank the creamy and salty chocolate milk.

"Of course my little one." She lifts sally up with ease sliding her down onto her flared tip sliding it in slowly stretching the cute sissy out. "If it hurts tell mommy." She says kissing the sissys neck slowly working her cock deeper.

"Who said that?" He says gently thrusting into her ass as they finish eating quickly. "Where do you want to take daddy?" He says to her with a grin deciding to let her fuck him any where and any time she wants all day.

The sissy fox moaned happily as she was pulled down onto the shaft. "Mommy... Oh sweet Lupa... That feels amazing..."

"Right in front of Bessie," Jackie giggled. "I need to finish rewarding her for giving my milk."

"Glad you think so cutie." She says letting out a cute whinny as she thrusts into his ass surprised he could take the full length with only a bulge in his stomach.

"Mmm you know you get to fuck me as much as you want all day now right cutie?" He says putting her on the ground getting up taking her hand so she can lead him.

"Yep, but I want Bessie to watch us first," Jackie grinned. She walked to the barn and in front of the moaning sissy cow.

The fox furry used her legs to push herself up and down the massive horse cock. She moaned the entire time.

"Hey Bessie." Micheal says bending over in front of him. "Alright Jackie anything else you'd like me to do?" He asks likening the days when he gets to be submissive to his daughter.

Penny thrusts into her new daughter hard her balls slapping his as she cums deep inside him a large load. "Such a good girl!" She moans as his stomach is bulging.
(Can you control Bessie for this?

Bessie watched eagerly. The milking machine was still milking her cock.
Jackie slid into her father and began thrusting. "Just kiss Bessie, Daddy."

Sally came as well. She panted and collapsed on Penny.

Micheal kisses Bessie on the lips as his ass is taken. "Mmm such tasty lips and a beautiful cock in my ass." He says with a moan letting Jackie do as she pleases.

Penny pets Sally's head smiling. "I take it you enjoyed that my little cutie." She kisses Sally's forehead petting her tenderly. She pulls the cute little sissy off her cock letting her cum drop out of her ass. "Your daddy can saddle me later and you can ride me again." She says winking.

Bessie kissed Micheal passionately as she watched Jackie pounding him. This was just one of the many reasons why she loved being the farm's sissy cow.

Sally panted and nodded. "Can I have my nightie and panties back?"

"Mmm Jackie why don't you sleep in daddies bed tonight?" He suggests kissing Bessie his tongue exploring the sissies mouth. He tightens his ass for his pretty little sissy.

Penny picks sally up dressing her. "Why wouldn't you be aloud to little one?" She says with a smile petting her head gently.

"I'd love to, Daddy," the hung sissy moaned out. She continued thrusting into her Daddy, not slowing down in the slightest.

Sally smiled and kissed Penny on the lips. "I love you Mommy..."

He thrusts back faster kissing the sissy boy. He gently tugs on the sissy boys nipples as he kisses him his ass tightening as he thrusts back hard and fast on his daughters cock.(want her to have days when she takes charge and orders him around or just being on top in sex?)

"Mmm I can't wait to meet your daddy my little cutie." Penny says with a smile kissing her adorable sissy daughter.

(She'll only take charge during sex occasionally.)
Jackie moaned happily as she approached her climax.

Sally snuggled with Penny. "I can't wait to ride you around the farm, Mommy..."

(I was thinking he'd let her be in charge of the farm from time to time.)
Micheal growls moaning. "You close my little cutie?" He says with a purr smiling.

Penny cradled her in her strong arms the cute sissy fox being held to her breasts. "If your daddy oks it." She says smiling down on sally,

(Maybe...)
Jackie fires her cum deep into her Daddy's ass. Bessie ran out of cum a few moments later.

Sally wagged her tail and sucked on Penny's breasts again.

Micheal moans as her cum floods his ass he groans removing Bessie's milking machine. "Don't want to hurt your cock if your dry." He says kissing Bessie's cheek gently as he cums on the padded floor.

Penny gently pets Sally's hair. "Why don't you go get your daddy so he can saddle me?" She says petting her cuties cumfilled ass.

Bessie panted heavily. "Micheal, can I have breakfast now?" She crawled to her bed of straw.

Sally nodded and walked to her Daddy. "Daddy, can you please put a saddle on our pony? I wanna go riding!"

"Oh and what would you like you for breakfast?" He asks the sissy cow petting his head sliding off his daughters cock. "Sure sweety we can saddle her in a bit and Jackie can feed Bessie for me." He says kissing Jackie on the forehead picking Sally up in his arms and carrying her back to penny. "Hi there penny it's nice to finally meet you." He says grabbing her saddle off the wall it's similar to a horses saddle designed to keep a rider safely on a pony girls back. He puts the saddle on her back harnessing it to her back it forces her to bend forward. He smiles lifting Sally into the saddle as penny neighs. "Now be safe with my little girl and show her the entire farm for me penny." He says spanking penny gently on her ass hard.

Sally gently kicked Penny's sides, telling her to move forward. "I'll be safe, Daddy. I promise!"

Jackie brought Bessie breakfast. "Here you go."

"You better be cutie." He kisses her before she leaves heading back to Jackie.

Bessie smiles kissing Jackie eating the lightly burnt breakfast. "Thanks Jackie." The sissy cow says smiling.

Penny jostles and bounces as she runs the gentle bouncing causing the leather saddle to rub Sally's cock. "Faster mommy!" She shouts giggling as she rides on her back.

Sally guided Penny around the farm, pointing out different buildings and fields. "We usually have farmhands that come and help us harvest."

Jackie petted the sissy cow and smiled. "You're welcome, sweetie."

The farm hands are mostly furries both men women and sissies mostly furries. "It's a really big farm." She says smiling. She leaps a small fence causing Sally's cock to rubs into the saddle more.

Bessie purrs eating faster smiling. "Is mister Micheal really trying to teach you to run the farm?" The sissy cow asks.

Micheal picks Jackie up from behind. "So my little lady the farm hands can handle the rest of today's chores so what do you want to do?" He says in her ear.

Back
Top Bottom