Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Sissy Farm (KnightCreep X Dakra)

Jackie pulls her cock out. "Why don't you ride my cock?" She suggests.

The kittens finish eating smiling at the puppies. "Finish eating puppies then you two can fuck each other." They say teasingly as they go to explore around the yard.

The smaller twin was a bitch through and through especially for her big sister. "Harder Lupa I want your cum in me!" She says excitedly.

Jackie jerked her little sisters small cock over her plate. "Cum for me my little baby." She coos in her ear.

Lupa eagerly obeyed, thrusting as hard as she could.

Kimmy came quickly, adding her cum to the food.
(Mind if I bring another sissy in?)

Jackie eats her sisters cum giggling. "Good girl are you gonna be my daughter from now on?" She asks petting the cute sissy.

Katie cums hard panting. "Thanks Lupa." She says drooling.
(Sure!)

Kimmy was walking alone. She saw a farm and hurried to it. She had been disowned by her father. The sissy saw Michael and walked to him. "Excuse me sir, can I stay here for the day?"

"No, I'm Mommy's daughter."

The puppy giggled and came.

"Hmm?" He looks her over. "And why would a cutie like you need a place to stay?" He asks wondering why such a cute girl needs a place to stay.

"Alright my little sister but I'm still gonna make you wear a diaper got it?" She says slapping Sally's ass.

Kelly growls as her ass is filled. "I need a nap." She says curling up for a nap.

"My Daddy disowned me," the sissy whimpered. "I'm transgender." She fixed her skirt.

"I can't wait!" Sally moaned.

Lupa kissed Belle.

"Oh that's too bad why would you disown such a cute girl. Come on in your welcome here as much as you'd like and are welcome as my daughter." He says leading her inside.

Jackie lays Sally on the table sliding a thickly padded diaper on her.

Fiona and belle are playing hide and seek. "Oh hey I'm playing hide and seek with Fiona want to help me?" She asks smiling.

"Ok, D- Daddy," Kimmy said. "I'm Kimmy."

Sally giggled as she felt the diaper. "Am I a pretty baby?"

Lupa nodded and started sniffing.

"Nice to meet you kimmy." He says holding her ass as they walk to the house.

"The most beautiful baby." She says kissing her forehead

Lupa gets the scent belle going the other way to look.

"Girls meet your new sister." He says to them Jackie running up to her and kissing her nose. "Are you like us?" She asks excitedly showing her cock.

"I'm Jackie your big sister and that's Sally the farm bitch." She says teasingly kissing kimmy's cock. Micheal tousles Kimmys hair. "Kimmy would you like to fuck daddy?" He asks her petting her head tenderly.

"Ok." He says rubbing her head. Jackie care for Sally while I have fine with your new sister." He says leading Jimmie to his bed.

"Strip for me cutie this house is clothing optional." He tells her stripping.

Jackie giggles. "Want some milk Sally?"

Back
Top Bottom