Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Sissy Farm (KnightCreep X Dakra)

"Mate me mommy!" He says blushing as he cums from his ass.

Sally is woke up by the two puppies licking her face.

"Oh are my cute puppies here to make me their bitch?" She says smiling up at them.

"That was fun mommy." Micheal says yawning.

"Yes Mistress Sally," Lupa giggled. "We want to be in your ass at the same time."

"Lay in bed and keep my cock in your mouth all night," Jackie ordered.

Micheal lays in bed sucking her cock.

She giggles. "Sure mommy should of stretched me enough for that." She pushes Katie on her back mounting her cock leaving her ass up for Lupa.

She cums on Katie smiling. "Lick me and your selves clean then you can sleep in my bed." She smiles at them.

She coos gently giggling. "I was hoping you two would decided to make me your butch not a power bottom." She says giggling as she drifts to sleep.

Micheal gets up early preparing everyone's breakfast giving the pets and Sally dry food and Jackie a a small plate of eggs and bacon. He goes and tends to the barn and herd.

"Breakfast is ready you four." Micheal tells them as he passes them playing.

Belle and Fiona kiss the puppies before running off to eat their bowls full of dry food.

Jackie giggles seeing her sister eating ass up smacking her ass gently. "Aww whose a good little fox." She says eating her breakfast.

The kittens eat so that the puppies can see his ass.

"Sit in my lap when you finish eating sissy." Jackie says with a grin as she eats.

Back
Top Bottom