Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Sissy Farm (KnightCreep X Dakra)

KnightCreep

Pulsar
Sally yawned as she opened her eyes. She was wearing her favorite nightgown, a long pink one with a teddy bear on the front. The sissy fox walked to the kitchen, where she saw her adopted father. "Good Morning Daddy!"

He looks at her smiling. "Come sit in daddies lap and eat breakfast with me." He says a tall man 6'4" with shaggy brown hair his body is well toned from years of working on the farm he tends to stay shirtless and his jeans are mostly ragged with holes and war from long hard use. He has two plates in front of him one of which is his bacon, fried eggs, grits, and toast the second has apple slices, a slice of bacon, scrambled eggs, and buttered toast.

The petite furry climbed onto her adopted father's lab. Even though she was an adult, she wanted to be treated like a young girl. "Daddy, is our new pony here yet?" She took a bite of an apple slice and wagged her tail.

"Yes yes she is." He rubs her head petting her ears gently. "Breakfast first then we can go see the new pony. And after that we will wrestle." He says groping her ass as he takes a bite of his bacon. His cock slowly gets larger beneath his sissy daughters ass as she sits in his lap. "Would you like chocolate milk or apple juice?" He asks her as they eat.

"Chocolate milk, please," Sally giggled. She took a bite of her bacon. Her asshole puckered with excitement.
"Daddy! It's my turn to sit in your lap at breakfast!" a feminine voice complained.

"But you weren't up cutie." He says smiling putting sally in a high chair while he goes to get her chocolate milk putting it in a sippy cup next to her plate. "And how's my other little girl doing." He says picking her up. "Want to share from daddies plate or want a plate for your self?" He asks his other little girl.

Jackie smiled and walked to the table. "I want my own plate please. Can I have Bessie's chocolate milk please?"
Sally drank out of her sippy cup and continued to eat her breakfast.

"Sure you can." He says with a smile. "Why don't you go milk Bessie for your glass of milk." He says petting her head as he begins making Jackie a plate. "What would you like sweety?" He asks with an eyebrow raised.

"Two pieces of bacon, a sliced apple, and two scrambled eggs, please," Jackie smiled. "I'll be right back." She walked to the barn.
(Can you control Bessie?)

(I can :)
He cooks her bacon and eggs slicing an apple from from the orchard for her. He smiles gently cooking it kissing sally on the forehead as he makes a place for Jackie.

When she got to Bessie the cute sissy cow is in a small booth alone her sissy cock nice and hard incredibly large balls conditioned to produce large amounts of cum as resting on the ground. "Hi what brings you out here Jackie?" Bessie asks smiling.

"I need a glass of milk. Mind giving me one?" Jackie asked the sissy 'cow'. She stepped into the stall and placed her glass down.

Sally giggled and kissed back. "Daddy, I'm done!"

Bessie nods and starts jerking his cock his small cock with a smile. "You like the show?" Bessie asks smiling gently rubbing his balls and cock with his delicate hands. He makes a kissing action towards Jackie.

Micheal smiles at his little girl in the high chair pulling her down from the chair. "The new mare should be in the barn in the last stall on the left why don't you go meet her?" He says with a smile petting her head before plating Jackie's breakfast making a smiley face out of it for her with the apple slices as the eyes and nose with an egg mouth and the bacon as eyebrows.

"You're such a little tease," Jackie giggled. "After you give me my milk, I'll hook you up to the milking machine."

The sissy fox giggled and hurried to the barn. She stopped at the last stall and looked inside. "Hello, pony. I'm Sally, what's your name?"

Bessie strokes more furiously grabbing the cup and cumming into it hard easily feeling it with his milky white thick cum. "Is that enough?" He says with some pride obviou in his voice. He hands her the cup of cum. "My reward?" He says cutely.

"Oh my whose a cute little fox." The pony says. "I'm Penny." She says approaching the short sissy fox. Her large breasts and balls on display her cock tucked away in her sheath as she stands over the sissy fox.

Jackie attached the milking machine to Bessie's member. "You'll get the rest of your reward later." She walked back inside with the glass in hand.

"I'm a fox, not a kitty," Sally corrected. "You sure are big." She wasn't just talking about Penny's height. The fox stared at the sheath and testicles.

(The kitty part was autocorrect sorry.)
"Oh sorry and such a cute one," She picks the fox boy up into her arms pulling her against her breasts. "So cute and perfect for cuddling." She says fan girling over the cutie. "What's such a cutie doing in here I thought my owner was the large man with shaggy hair?" She asks smiling.

"Welcome cutie pie is your milk ready to be mixed?" He asks Jackie smiling at her. Her plate next to his at the table. "You'll sit on my lap for dinner lunch and breakfast today ok?" He asks her tousling her hair.

"That's my Daddy," Sally giggled. "He adopted me and my big sissy sister Jackie." The fox was still in her favorite nightgown. She began sucking on Penny's nipples, hoping to get some milk.

"Thank you, Daddy," Jackie giggled as she sat in Micheal's lap. "Can you please stir my milk?"

Bessie smiles her breasts lactating for the cutie. "Oh he did do you have a mommy as well?" She asks obviously interested in her father. "And would you like me to take you for a ride later?" She asks the cute fox.

He mixes her cocolate milk with powdered milk chocolate the milk becoming a deep brown color as he does. He puts a finger in the chocolate milk getting the thick liquid on his finger putting it in her mouth as he holds her. "Is that right sweetums?" He says kindly he is getting hard under her warm ass anytime one of his daughters sits on his lap he gets hard.

Sally drank some of the milk before saying "No. It's just me, Daddy, and Jackie." She went back to drinking the breast milk.

Jackie sucked on the finger and nodded. "It's perfect, Daddy." She began eating her breakfast.

"Do you want me to be your mommy cutie pie?" She says petting the foxes head her cock leaving its sheath as she moans from her breasts being sucked and fed off.

"Your sister is visiting the pony do you want to wrestle with daddy before doing your chores?" He treats Jackie as if she is an early teen and sally as if she is around 8 by their own request both girls over 18. He continues eating his breakfast.

"Yes please, Penny!" Sally giggled. "I love you so much, Mommy." She washed her tail faster.
"Can I please, Daddy?" Jackie asked excitedly. "I want to be on top today."

Penny pet her hair lifting the cute nightie. "Mmm want to ride mommies large cock?" Penny asks as it presses against her new daughters ass.

Micheal looks her over. "Have you done all your chores?" He asks her gently rubbing her cock through her nightie. He kisses her neck gently fully intending to make her beat him in a small tickle fight if she hasn't to stick her cock in him.

"Yes please, Mommy!" Sally giggled. She slipped out of her nightie and pink panties. "Please don't mess up my nightie."

"I'll do them after breakfast," Jackie moaned before she ate an apple slice.

"Mmm I wouldn't dream of it." She puts the cutie down picking her panties and nightie up and setting them on a small bar before lifting her cute daughter onto a halebale and bending her over. She begins giving the lithe sissy a rim job to lube his ass up for the fun.

"No I think you'll try to beat me in a tickle fight to decide." He says tousling her hair. "If you win you'll fuck me nice and deep if not i'll pound your ass till you cum on your own face." He says smiling at her.

The little fox furry moaned happily as she was given a rimjob. Her little cock was fully erect at 5 inches. "Mommy... Don't stop..."

Jackie pinned her adopted father to the chair and began tickling his most ticklish spot.

Back
Top Bottom