Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Plenty of Girls and 'Girls' to Choose From! (NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KnightCreep

Pulsar
I would love to play as any of the girls and/or sissies. I can do multiple characters in one plot to a certain extent. Please PM me if you want to do this RP and tell me which character(s) you want me to play as.

Females:
Diana: (Craving!) A leopard furry with a passion for ballet. Likes: ballet, a gentle lover, collar and leash. Hates: spankings, tight or restrictive clothing.

Jasmine: A petite young woman who never really grew out of diapers. Likes: diapers, being treated like a baby, breast feeding, nurturing but firm parent(s). Hates: being treated like an adult, abusive parent(s).

Stella: A neko who is a bit of an airhead. Likes: sun bathing, tropical weather, swimming. Hates: cold weather, snow, being alone.

Sissies:

Fiona and Belle: These besties come as a package deal and want to become pets. Likes: collar and leash, pet play, sun bathing. Hates: dogs, clothing, being treated like humans.

Bessie: A farm girl who loves to live in the barn. Likes: cum milking, dressing and acting like a cow, being used by a real bull. Hates: when she isn't milked regularly, being naked, not having a clean stall.

Penny: A sweet "mare" who wants to live on a farm as a pet and servant. Likes: large fields to gallop in, being saddled and ridden, branding(once only). Hates: city life, clothing.

Kimmy: A submissive little sissy who just wants to be loved. Likes: wearing revealing clothing, spankings, chastity devices, stern discipline. Hates: being insulted, whips, permanent chastity.

Jackie: A sissy with a big cock and knows how to use it. Likes: light BDSM, anal(giving and receiving), cuddling. Hates: being alone, chastity devices.

Cindy: A sissy who loves to be displayed. Likes: Public sex/masturbation, dancing, slight humiliation, being treated like a princess. Hates: Being a house bound sissy, chastity devices.
(More to come!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom