Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[M x F] Demon Harem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone. This is my second prompt here on BMR and I am still perfecting the art of trying to attract a partner, but I am persistent :D

My first prompt The Fallen Knight didn't get my anywhere yet, but I have not given up hop on it just yet. I am going to do some more detailing on that scenario and on the possibilities in the future.

In the mean time, if the below prompt tickles your fancy, please shoot me a PM.

About the Writer:

Just a little additional information about me.
  1. I am a 34 year old male.
  2. I have been roleplaying since highschool, and picked up ERPing in my 20s.
  3. I consider myself literate though I prefer to keep my RPs to 3-4 Paragraphs. Sometimes this goes longer when I am inspired.
  4. I like an interesting story. That doesn't mean that a plot can't be riddled with wanton sex scenes, it just means I like to know why it is.

Kinks
  • Handjobs
  • Voyeurism/Exhibitionism
  • Taboo

Once upon a time there was a great wizard who had amassed great power over magic. Yet with all his power and with all the magic at his command, he could not stop the ever marching years. Ancient beyond his time already, his life was slowly dimming when a demoness, young and wily, came to him and offered him eternal life and youthful charisma. As it always is with such deals, there was a singular condition to his eternal youth and life. The Wizard had to build a harem that bridged the mortal world with the infernal realm. Once built, the wizard would have to remain within the house, for if he ever left, his soul and his power was forfeit to the demoness that held the contract.

The Old Wizard took the deal and with a kiss they sealed their pact. The Harem was built and has existed ever since, home not only to the Wizard himself, but to wayward succubi and incubi looking for an unwary mortal to strike a bargain with so that they may cross the threshold and be released out into the world of mortals to feed their lusty hungers from the bountiful harvest that awaits them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom