Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sexy Yoga Instructor [Edward Thatch BumbleBumble Bee]

He stepped for, carefully, and placed a hand on her shoulder. “Jenn, I am a powerful source and great wyrm. Come to my place and let me try to help you figure this out. I believe it may be a curse of some sort.” The dog was beginning to annoy him. He didn't want to growl back and induce dragonfear in the poor creature but he was certainly on the edge of it.

He looked at her skeptically. “I wasn't going to harm him or eat him or anything. Just give him a bit of a fright. He's annoying.” He offered her his arm again, yes the same polite gesture that had started all this. “I just live a couple blocks away.”

"Please." Jenn said and looked him in the eye "I know if I reject your arm again you will do the exact same thing." She stared at his arm "I've had a bad past and I'd much rather not. Please."

He grunted. “Jenn, I can't say I understand. You are a goddess after all. What kind of bad past can a goddess have had? But it's you story and I'll not pry. But I do have to touch you in some way to help you get to my place and to examine you. Tell me how to do this then and go about this. I want to help you Jenn, truly I do. But you have to meet me half way.”

He straightened. “On one hand you want my help and on the other you reject it. What do you think I can cast and identify spell without touching too? As powerful as I am, even I cannot do that. Bahamut said to be patient and wait for you to come to me. Perhaps that's exactly where I went wrong. You will not take my hand. You refuse the most basic and simple of courtesies. I don't care how bad a past you've had. That's just plain rude. I'd hoped that Bahamut was right. That once you saw my interest was real and I truly do have you best interest at heart you'll relax some. That does not seem to be that case. You, Jenn, goddess or not are rude. Period. You does not slap away a helping hand. I will ask you one last time. Do you want my help or do you want me gone forever?”

With just that speech, Jenn furrowed her eyebrows "I'd have loved your help but just saying how much of a dick you are I'll leave. Goddess or god they can have truly terrifying pasts. Now, how about leave and stay out of my sight forever." She picked up her dog and with a snap of her fingers was gone.

Back
Top Bottom