Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sexy Yoga Instructor [Edward Thatch BumbleBumble Bee]

He saw her reaction and looked at turned to her. He dropped his arm and then his smile. After a moment of internal struggle he finally said, “What the gods have no manners? The male gods do no know how to treat a lady? Are they above the affectations of mere civilized society?” He was very clearly deeply put off by her reaction.

Jenn gritted her teeth and snapped "Forget about lunch." She spun on her heels, burst threw that door and slammed it. The entire building shook because of it, the biggest truck there she hopped in and revved the engine. Pulling out and was driving down the highway, angry, frustrated, and extremely unhappy.

He canted his head and considered her reaction and frowned. Shaking his head he walked to the “home” he was keeping while in human form. He was unsure why he even cared but her reactions irked him to no end. So the next morning when she arrived at the studio he was sitting on bench across the street. He did not come in he simply sat there and read a book. The next day he was there when she arrived and when she left and the next. She never saw him anywhere else or at any other time. Just sitting on the bench outside the studio reading. He did not approach her or even seem to look at her directly. He was just there.

In which those past few days she ignored his existence and didn't look his way a single time, while that was happening though she was wondering, how he must felt. He must feel very angry about how she reacted, but she didn't know for sure. A day that week, that morning she was walking up to the studio and a man in a black suit stopped her and handed her a few papers. She took, read them, and then put them in an orange folder and tucked them in her bag before heading in.

That day she didn't go straight for her truck, she waited till there was no one in sight before she crossed her arms over her chest and was engulfed by blue mist. Teleporting onto an building before searching the streets for someone, someone in particular.

He happened to not be at the bench that morning. He had been praying to his god and his friend Bahamut, the primordial dragon god of goodness and right, the father of all dragon kin. That morning he'd received a summons. So while she got her package and went to class and later finished. He was pleasantly talking to his god and explaining the situation to the ancient being. He explained about the bet and the “human” life. He explain about the class and his encounter with Jenn and why he was so very irked.

He'd finally realized what it was. It was actually quite simple. Rudeness. Sure his behavior brushed the edges, but then he was not a god. It greatly disturbed him that any but an evil god would be so rude. So he'd reached out the the one god he was closest to and knew best. One of the few he could truly call friend. He simply needed to get his mind around her odd behavior. Who knows, maybe even a do over.

The simple fact was that Jenn was not attempting to be rude she just went threw a... Is hard the right word? Hard past life, she had always stuck to the white 'If you act heartless, it's harder to have it broken.' And so she stuck to it, like a life line that was her only one left.

Jenn saw her target quickly, eyes flashing a different colour she examined him in close up. She appeared in a shop where he was walking by and walked out. Walking next to him, she put a hand on his shoulder and they both disappeared in mid air.

“And so, Bahamut, she just plain intrigues and disturbs me. I mean I am stuck in the human realm for the next year, living as one. I”d thought, once I learned she was a goddess, that at least it might not be so bad after all to have some non-human companionship. But I am just floored by her behavior and yet there is something about her that simply piques my curiosity and interest. I thought you might have some sage advice.” Ansgar was explaining to his god and his friend.

Bahamut, father and god of all good dragons sat and stroked his jaw with his clow for a long moment. Finally the ancient and powerful creature looked at Ansgar and said, “Remember, son, she is a goddess and you are only semi immortal. Do not provoke her excessively. You've made the first contact. Let her come to you know if she chooses. She sounds touchy as it is. It may even be better to just let it go. But as you say, you are stuck there so the companionship may well be good for you both. Just do what you have been and wait for her to extend an olive branch since she is the one who burnt yours. Yes, yes, that is my advice to you my son.”

Jenn was in the room with the man tied up and she was talking with someone threw mind link before someone walked threw a door, she dipped her head slightly as the hooded person nodded at her before reaching out and with magic snapped the mans neck. Within moments had Jenn out stretched her hands and had the women it seems under magic frozen in place. Then a few 'magic' police officers were there and went away with her threw the door normally.

There was a lot more to Jenn then some people may see or think, in which what you see isn't even half a quarter of what you see on the outside.

Ansgar thanked his friend and spent a the rest of the day with Bahamut. When he returned to the human realm he too the dragon god's advice. He return to his usual vigil of sitting on the bench across from the studio every morning.

And that every morning she'd glance at Ansgar but never approach him, Jenn went on a job the one day. A pair of sunglasses and her casual clothes as she began to trot to the back of her studio and into the trees.

He saw her run off out the back into the trees. He stood ready to follow after, in case she needed help. But then he remembered two things. She was a goddess and would likely be offended by his offer of aide and what is god advised him. Wait and let her come to him if she would. Ansgar had set a mental count down in his mind. It had been six days since he's spoken with Bahamut. He'd give this 39 more. If she had not approached in that time he was done. He'd go his way and forget about the matter altogether as a generally bad idea. Bahamut had told him to wait for some direct sign from her and so he'd wait.

And this was not any normal jog, she was heading to her training area she went to, to use her powers for once. Coming to a clearing a bit off and moving to the centre to sit down, she began to meditate. A tiny bit after she snapped both her fingers and the trees around her began to curve and form into shapes, them they were all warrior shaped trees. With giant wood swords at hands, they did move. Running towards each other and swinging, stepping almost on her but she didn't seem bothered. Throwing herself to her feet she spun fast, orange grew at her hands and magic flew off her hands as she gave a quick little flip. Her feet hitting the ground made the wood warriors turn to ashes and fly to the ground.

The orange magic summoned fake beings that she used to practice, in which it got harder after ever success in killing one. Clap and a hand raising the air summoned multiple earth spikes to come up, another trick was her hands curling into a ball. Stretching it out far to trap the enemies in the area before folding her hands together. The ball disappearing as it shrunk to its smallest in which crushing all inside. Continuing to do this she did multiple other tricks.

Ansgar saw Jenn leaving the range of his all round seeing and then felt her go beyond the range of his tremor sense. He sighed. He was disgusted and about fed up. It was as though they'd been thrown into two separate stories when they should have been in one. Though Bahamut had told him to just wait. And he, himself, had decided to give her a predetermined amount of time to at least acknowledge him, he was getting tired of the games and tired of the wait. Maybe she really was that blind or that rude or just not into it. He got up in a huff and wandered back home. He began to wonder if he should keep going back and if so for how long. This was a useless and pointless waste of his time and he was about done with it.

Jenn, once done headed black and the clearing looked like normal. As she came around the corner, she was going to acknowledge him for the one time but he wasn't there. She peered down either way and sighed heavily, rubbing her eyes and heading to her truck.

The next morning, like clock work he was back out there on the bench with his book “Doors to Infinite Realities.” Despite it's title it was a book of post modern poetry. He considered the foolishness of this. Well, she was a goddess after all. But now it had become almost like a challenge. One he was quickly loosing interest in, but a challenge, nonetheless.

That day she didn't show up to work, the studio was closed that day. Jenn was sick out of her mind, no family no nothing to help her. So she just lay there, in her bed with a red nose and no power to cure it. Or at least this wasn't any normal cold, it wasn't just curable by any god/goddess or Demi's or any immortals by the fact.

He sat for a time and began to get angry. Not just had she disappeared yesterday, but she didn't even bother to show today. He was tempted to violate Bahamut's advice and seek her out to confront her. But no, what would he say? What could she do? As powerful as he was she was a goddess. All he could do was simply piss her off. He left again in a mood. “One, maybe two more days,” he thought to himself, “one or two more days and I am done. I don't need this. Nor do I want or will I be a thing or ridicule, like some damned love struck school boy. One, two more days and then no more. I am done with the games and he cat and mouse. I am done.”

But all Jenn was doing was living her life in a bed, sick. She was doing nothing, sniffling loudly she attempted to get to her feet but only had her ankle set a shooting pain. That struck her down fast, falling in her rear with a 'thud' she rubbed her ankle before standing up and favouring, she had laid on it. That was the reason, so she went to her fridge to get something to eat.

He sat in the city park playing chess with assorted humans. He was just plain frustrated and beginning to feel like a fool for even trying to make the effort with her. Though had he known she was ill and might want or need his help, even if it was no more than just company, he'd have been there immediately, literally. He'd have used teleport without error to get to her.

But she was a goddess and he a semi immortal dragon. If he knew the spell clairvoyance/clairoaudience she surely and did and could summon him if she wanted or needed his help or company in such a moment.

But not knowing any of this, Ansgar only grew more and more fed up with the whole situation.

Jenn was just getting more and more frustrated with her body, she decided she'd attempt to go out. Yes she would, so within some time she got ready and dressed. She had a little Beagle named Jace, she took him for a walk.

Ansgar was still playing chess in the park when he looked and saw her. Well hell, what should he do now? He decided to throw caution to the wind and approach her. So he made a quick couple moves. Won the game and collected his winnings. He stood and strode over to her. “Hello Jenn. How are you today?” He was careful to keep a respectful distance. Considering her last words and flash of attitude toward him it was impossible to know if she'd welcome his approach, be indifferent or be angered by his presumption. Till he knew, caution was the order of the day. So he stood a short distant away, awaiting her invitation to approach or her to motion him away. He had a Great Globe of Invulnerability just two words from being cast. One could never be too safe after all. And so that's how he stood with things. On edge and waiting for any kind of response.

As he spoke she spun towards him, Jace almost lunged at Ansgar barking only to be shushed "I'm doing j-" And she almost crippled over coughing before she stood back up straight "Just fine." She finished off.

He instinctively reached out to hold her shoulders to help support her. When she stood back up straight he to a step back, but not back nearly as far as he had been. “Jenn, how can YOU be ill? You, not just a goddess but a nature goddess, should not be able to take ill unless a gaes or curse has been cast on you. Tell me what I can do to help you.”

Jenn frowned "I'm doing my best to find out what's making me sick. So far I can't cure it because I don't know what this is. I've tried the cure for a cold but nope." Jace was growling lightly as Ansgar was a bit close for the Jack Russel's comforts.

Back
Top Bottom