Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sexy Yoga Instructor [Edward Thatch BumbleBumble Bee]

Edward Thatch

Super-Earth
Ansgar knew he shouldn't have made that bet. Really? Trust a tiefling not to cheat? Yep, he got suckered. Now he had to assume his human form, a 6'6”, bronzed skinned and golden haired, broad shouldered Adonis. The only things that gave away his true nature were his eyes, which were always orbs of molten gold looking out on the world and the slight scent of incense and saffron that followed him. To anyone how knew, the clear hallmarks of a Gold Dragon. But he had lost the infernal bet with that damnable tiefling and now he had to live in human form for a year and a day and engage in human activities. Including the embarrassing, health craze ones.

So he found himself at the Be Good to Yourself Yoga Studio. He'd heard good things about the instructor. If he had to do something as degrading as be health conscious he might as well have a good show of it. He walked in and when he saw the instructor his smiled grew and he developed a gleam in his eyes. He had to explain he could not remove his sunglasses due to a deformity that would bother other people. A technical truth anyway.

He settled in the back of the room and let everybody get into the flow of the routine and then he leaned up against the wall and appeared to go to sleep. He wasn't asleep. He was using his ability called “All Round Seeing” to get a full and good look at his yoga teacher. He smiled. Yeah, he could certainly do this class for a year.

Jenn was that cool and laid back person till you pissed her off, there were some rumours that she had punched someone and knocked just about all their teeth out. Yes that was her, this calm person at the front leading all these people with their stretches. She studied everyone in her room just by moving her eyes the slightest bit. She was a god, but not many knew.

Stopping for a second she watched everyone and then grabbed her water bottle and took one drink, she watched as they stopped before she said "Now, can anyone demonstrate the Eagle Pose?" One hand shot up and she nodded to the person who stood up, a young male who began twisting his arms and legs before he fell and multiple people chuckled. She grunted "Wrong." She did it with perfect ease, you had to stand on one leg with your arms twisted round and her one leg that is off the ground wrapped around the one on the ground.

He watched with his supernatural senses as the young human man tried and failed. The moisture glistening on the lips of the instructor heated his blood and then she assumed the pose in question and a clear and audible grunt was heard from him. Oh, this was almost worth losing his bet. He could look forward to and enjoy this class while he suffer through the rest of his time living like a human. This was just too much fun.

He watched her and really took a good hard long look her body, the whole of it. Now she was a creature he could enjoy getting to know. She alone seemed worth his time and effort. He even thought that maybe if he'd known about her before he might take this human form to come her just for her classes and maybe to get to know her a bit. If she was approachable. Maybe he owed that tiefling more than wrath and retribution. If he could get close to his woman maybe he could even bring himself to thank the worthless little cheat.

But he'd known the forms anyway. Not that he ever condescended to use them. He was a dragon after all. A Great Golden Wyrm and ancient himself. Well over a millennium and a half. So yes he'd seen these forms before, though never quite as sensuously done. A small smile crossed his face. He wanted to get her attention and what was the human saying? When in Rome do as the Roman do? He smoothly stood and in spite of the indignatity to he dragonic nature assumed the form easily and smoothly and held it for her to review.

Jenn assumed this position for a while, she saw very few people able to do it. Which was expectable and she had high expectations for the people in her class in which she was seeing people trying their best till two teens stood there talking and it noticing, her eyes narrowed as she raised a brow "Josh. Aiden. I'm so sorry you have to be in this class when all you do is talk."

The two teens turned their attention to her and snorted before beginning to try and then she noticed the man who did it perfectly and nodded her head in approval his way.

He sneered at the two boys. “Humans”, he thought. “You can't really expect much better from the young ones.” He sighed and held the position and smiled at Jenn. He even went so far as to wink at her. Though the wink could certainly have been missed given his sunglasses.

He sighed, Ok, he was getting bored again. He released the posture and returned to his seated position mimicking sleep using he All Round Seeing. Oh she was hot and all but he could only take so much inane poses. For himself anyway. So he continued to watch and see what else would happen. He was enjoying looking at Jenn too much to just leave. He found her curious. Oh, that she was a yoga instructor not so much, but what was she doing here in his path. Just exactly the look he liked in a woman. It seemed just a bit … convenient to him and he did lose this bet to a tiefling after all. So he studied her and considered.

Jenn had caught it giving a sharp glare his way, for her it was easy. For the rest it wasn't and she said "Teens." She grunted to herself, she then showed the next pose but before hand she said "I don't expect any of you to be able to do this. But also as my site had said that this is for people willing to try and strengthen their muscles. Now for the Eka Hasta Vrksasana." It was a hard word to say.

So she did a hand stand before lifting one hand and holding herself like that, focusing completely on how she held herself and her breathing she did it perfectly and easily.

He smirked and continued smirking as he too effortlessly assumed the pose. Though his sunglasses did slip off and she says his eyes were two globes of molten gold. But still smirking he reached down and picked up his shades and put them back on. He held them there and she saw his lips move as though mutter some words and when he took his hand away the glasses stayed stuck fast.

He winked at her again. This was too much fun and he hoped she'd appreciate the teasing manner rather than be offended by it.

And so she released the pose, giving him a glare. She was between those two, it felt nice that someone liked her entire look but also she hated it. Like he was eye raping her and all, so she spoke out to him "What's your name?" Jenn pointed at Asngar, she didn't seem bothered by his eyes as yes she did see people with the same colour of eyes.

Many people looked but then looked away and began attempting the pose again.

He released the pose and stood straight and tall, to his full 6'6” height. He stood with his broad shoulders straight back and squared like a soldier's. His bronzed skin and blond hair radiated a golden sheen. The scent of incense and saffron in the room heightened. “I am Ansgar Blaise.” he said in a deep baritone eyes locked directly with hers. “And why do you single me out in the middle of a class? Would it not be better to talk after so as not to interrupt my fellow students?”

Jenn was not intimidated at all, as she might be small she wasn't intimidated that easy "Asngar." She said and then blinked once "I do it all the time. You haven't been here long enough although I will talk to you after this class." She was somewhat Irish, her accent was all of it though.

He nodded arching an eyebrow. He sat back down and closed his eyes again. He continued to watch the class and her through his dragonic sight. He even smirked at the slight exchange. This was clearly going to be an interesting conversation. He wondered to himself if he'd pushed it too far with her or just far enough. It was sometimes hard to tell. He did know he was eager to find out though.

And so this went on before this class ended and she sat on the window sill with her feet up on a chair, chugging an water bottle. Jenn's classes were tiring to those of who tried, as they were sweating greatly and she was just sweating a tiny bit.

Popping the lid beck on her water bottle she ran a hand over her forehead and waited for Asngar to be the last one there.

He watch all with his dragonic vision and waited, leaned up against the wall with his eyes closed. When the last person left he smoothly came to his feet and walked over to her and asked, “So, teach, what was it you wanted to discuss with me?” his eyes locked with hers. He smile a playful smile and stood there with his hands clasped behind his back awaiting her response. This moment was the test wasn't it? The moment of truth.

Jenn would cock her head, her blond hair falling to the side. It was thick and lush and so she spoke "Why were you so interested in winking at me? Same with the teasing sort of thing?" She wrinkled her nose, the smell was somewhat gross in there.

He smiled. “Winking and teasing? Well, I figured it was just a little good natured fun. I thought you might be a lady who can appreciate a little harmless flirting. It was, after all harmless, wasn't it?” His smile grew wider. “And let's face it you are a very attractive woman. What man would be blind, deaf and dumb enough not to try and get your attention?”

He let out a little laugh. “Don't tell me you actually took offense. Surely you must know the effect you just yourself and then add the yoga poses have on a man. It's a marvel any man can stand in your presence and not fall down at your feet in adoration.”

Jenn listened and then she replied with sense "I took no offense I'm not an stuck up sassy snob." She grunted before saying "Trust me many men have been dumb enough to do so." She glanced back at him "They lost their front teeth."
She took another drink before standing back from her sitting position and peering up at him "Jesus you are tall."

He smiled at her declaration that she was not offended and her assertion that those who have tried going to fair were roundly dealt with. He laughed out loud when she said he was too tall. Considering how in his true for his head would be 60' off the ground he laughed harder. “No, no, this form is not really that tall at all.” He thought this was a good start. “Look, why don't you let me take you out to lunch? I mean I can wait if you want to shower or something. But would you like to go get a bit or something?”

Jenn gave a giggle and then she sighed and looked around at everything, wondering what type of creature he was to say he wasn't tall at all. As he asked her out to lunch she raised her eyebrow "Based off what? Nothing?" She barely knew him and yet he's asking her this and then she looked him right in the eye and said "Actually sure." Then she frowned "If you don't mind me asking, what are you? Like some type of God like I am or what?"

His smile broadened. “It's just lunch. As I understand things lunch can be casual with a possiblity of more. It is dinner that is considered more … intimate. But to answer your question. Though Bahamut is a friend, no I am not a god. I am a Great Wyrm Gold Dragon. I lost a bet with a tiefling and now have to live as a human for a year and a day. Does that all your questions, Jenn?” He asked with a chuckle. “Ok, what kind of a god are you and why are you here living among the humans?”

Jenn listened closely and then as he asked the question she sighed and rubbed her forehead "I'm a nature god you could say. I control it." She then continued "The reason I'm down here is because I feel humans are too corrupt to control this earth as well as I do so I'm here. Silently helping humans." She said very quietly "Does that answer all your questions, Ansgar?" She mimicked him.

He chuckled. “Well you know us Gold Dragons we are sometimes jokingly called paladins of goodness and right. Though I am here now as a result of a lost bet I've often spent time among humans like most of my kind. They are a fun and interesting breed of creatures. Intelligent enough to always be on the cusp of greatness but immature and petty enough to usually fall far short.” He looked at her and smiled again. “So where would you like to eat? And you never did say if you just wanted to wait for you to shower of we just go directly. And no, it just creates a host of new questions but I'd rather not pry.”

Jenn smiled a bit but then looked down "Quarter of the reason I'm here was a lost bet but I'd prefer to never talk about that. Also humans are dim witted, and hurt easily." She then frowned and shook her head before releasing her eye brows from being pulled so far down to her eyes, she looked back up to him "I'd prefer to go directly and I have no real want of where I'd like to go." She shrugged her shoulders.

He was just brimming with curiosity now over her bet, but she said she didn't want to discuss it so he let it lie. He also was not terribly surprised by her impression of humans. It was a common attitude held by natural and nature loving creatures and she being a goddess of nature it made a certain sense. He smiled at her deep frown and scrunched eye brows. But instead addressed her words. “I'd be happy to go on then, but the meal is really more for you. I'm afraid it'd just be an affectation for me. I ate a ruby last week so will be fine for a couple more weeks or so. So really, anywhere you'd like to go is splendid by me. There's are raw bar down the street. I know its probably a little cliché but you being a nature goddess is that a thing you enjoy?”

Jenn nodded before suggesting a place "The Kegg. It's most likely my favourite place to go in town." She smiled, pearly white teeth and a prize winning smile. But yet it was never noticed as immediately she went back into deep thougiht.

His eyes twinkled and smile sincere as he said, “The Kegg ir is then. Thoungh you may have to explain some these more modern foods to me. The last time I ate with humans this much was during the Industrial Revolution.” He gave and easy and lazy laugh as he extended his arm to her, for all the world like he was just any other man and she any other woman. “Shall we then?” He asked.

Back
Top Bottom