Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Desperation ( Rave X Celebstars )

Rave

Long Live The King
It wasn't a text conversation that was easy to have-- but it was done and over with. He'd spent all night thinking about it, laying awake in his bed with sleep avoiding him entirely. He had school the next morning, but he wasn't going. The laptop screen on his bed was propped open, and the click of his fingers brought up YouTube rather quickly-- with a very intended channel in mind. He clicked on it. He watched the video he wanted to see, one he'd already watched today. Yet he didn't watch it all. He kept skipping all the uncalled for parts, and pausing just on the ones where she showed up. Where he could see her face. Where he could hear her speak into the camera as if she was speaking to him.

When morning came, he wouldn't need to stare at a screen anymore. He could actually go. He could finally see her face to face. The woman who he could not stop thinking about. The woman that left him stirring in bed at late hours of the night, heart full of confusion and body reacting to her in the one way it knew how-- with surges of ecstasy and arousal fluring through him.

He was finally going to meet his mother tomorrow, after years of absence.

That very thought kept Tyler up until it was time. Still 17, yet mature for his age, his adoptive parents were supportive in him seeing her. They could not stop him from discovering who his birth mother was, and why she gave him up in the first place. 5'11 in build, and still growing-- he was developing into a lean and muscular young man. His eyes were a carbon copy of his mother's own. His features sharp and handsome, and his body toned in a muscled build from the athletic body he inherited from his father, not that he knew where or who he was. He could only assume.

Brown hair was kept semi-short, and brushed back naturally. He slipped on a black tanktop and a pair of jeans, before putting on a pair of Vans to match and heading out the door. He quickly hailed a cab, the address to Colette's home given, and in about thirty minutes he was dropped off. It took him a minute to build up the courage to actually walk forward through the drive-way, along the paved path, and towards the large white door. Yet he took his breaths and tried to prepare himself as best as he could, before a daring hand rose so he could knock at the door twice.

All he had to do now, was wait.

The last few weeks had been....something. That was the best way she could describe it. From the audience's point of view of watching the vlogs things seemed normal, but off camera, Colette was struggling and her marriage was stale. Drinking had become a daily occurrence, sneaking in glasses of wine when she was alone or maybe have one to many at a party and having to be driven home by her husband. The mother was certainly nearing that line of being labelled an alcoholic.

To add to her woes and anxiety, a blast from the past reached out to her, someone she thought was long forgotten about. Her son.

Emails, texts and then calls. Colette was desperate that her husband didn't find out about Tyler. They had been arguing over her drinking and for the first time she felt as though her marriage was on the rocks. Having a discussion, the married couple decided it was best they have a break. Not from their relationship, but to give the mother some time off camera, away from the kids and to help herself.

Upon the now usual messaging to her 'new' son, once he found out the house was hers alone for a week, the discussion turned to him staying there. It did take Colette some convincing, but soon enough, she was sold on the idea.

Today was the day, that they would meet for the first time. She was already dressed and had her makeup done, she had done some early shopping. When a knock was heard, she went to the door, nervous but excited to.

"Hi" she said, recognizing him from his photo. "Come in."

Those soft hands of hers were shaking a little bit, not because of meeting her son, but because she wanted a drink. "How are you? How was the trip?" Closing the door behind the boy, her fingers brushed some long brown hair behind her ear. Wearing navy blue denim jeans, a red cardigan that matched her lips and a black top underneath, she then offered him something to drink.

"We have orange, soda, water?"

The moment she opened the door, and he saw her face to face for the first time, Tyler froze. It was a mixture of emotions suddenly hitting him all at once. This was a mother he didn't think he'd ever see after being adopted-- but more than that, she was a woman he could not stop fantasizing about before knowing the fact. It was a complicated situation for him. He struggled with his own thoughts, trying to tell them to stop the way they imagined and looked at Colette knowing her relationship to him now, but it refused to listen.

Mother or not, she was still the woman he got off to before bed time and time again. She was still the reason he watched the Vlog on youtube again and again, not missing a day. Now she was telling him to come in, and finally, something kicked in to un-freeze him from standing so still. "...Thanks." He spoke somewhat quietly, but for his age, his voice was deep and strong. He found his courage and took a step forward into the house, past her and by the door. He was familiar enough with the house from seeing the Vlogs that he already knew where to go, and so he walked forward towards the Living Room, following her.

"It wasn't very long, but long enough. Gave me a chance to get over a bit of this nervousness." He was frank about it, but he didn't imagine she wouldn't see that he was nervous like she was. After all, this was a meeting neither thought they'd ever have. He didn't stop looking at her though, even as he turned to sit on the couch, allowing her room to sit next to him should she desire. "Your place is nice. The videos don't do it justice." They'd talked before about how he watched her on the vlogs, but he never revealed what he did to the thoughts of her afterwards. Not yet, no. "Your...family's gone for how long?" The reason he agreed to come, besides seeing her, was the safety of knowing that no one else was going to be in town for a while.

When she asked him what he wanted though, he let out a quick laugh, hand rubbing at the back of his neck. "I think if we're gonna drink something, you and I need something a little stronger than that." He figured she wasn't naive enough to think a seventeen year old boy and a senior in high school didn't drink at house parties, or wasn't familiar with alcohol. He might have hidden the fact if he viewed her like an actual mother, but Colette was...something else entirely.

The living room was spacious, so much so that they could fit a giant corner sofa in the middle for their large family. "Your nervous huh?" She smiled, running her fingers through her hair some more, she was nervous to actually. "I am nervous to, I mean...not everyday you finally meet your son 17 years to late." A touch of awkwardness hit her, was he mad she had abandoned him? He never said so in the many texts or calls they shared leading up to this point.

As he made it his home, taking a seat, Colette joined him, sitting in the room he had left her. Not sitting back, she wasn't about to get comfortable. "Thank you, yeah we love this place." The conversation turned to the vlogs, something which they had in common to talk about as they still rarely knew anything about each other.

"They have gone for a few days. A week at the most I think. I mean, I'll get a call when they are going to come back anyway. I know I have said this before, but you....well...honestly, could make my life very difficult. No one knows about you apart from my parents and I don't know how my family or fans would take to you. It's quite a big announcement. Please don't be offended if we kept this between me and you for now."

"Something stronger? Aren't you only seventeen?" That was Colette's first initial reaction. Yet, a few seconds later, she didn't really care if he was. "I need something stronger myself. There is a drinks cabinet over there" pointing towards two closed doors in the corner of the room. "Why don't you pour something for me and you. Make mine a large?"

Back
Top Bottom