Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Pact, New Lives (Razgriz x wiki234)

Soon they headed out into the wild as she took in the views around her. "Well this is our home then if you decide to stay. I know that you may want to go back to your people and the fact that nothing lasts forever but with the time we have now I'll try to make the best of it..." Yumaki looked around before for a moment before heading down a random direction as a starting point at least seeing what they would run into following that direction. " is very much would like to find a few deep caves for mining as well as a place to build some defensive barriers around them...and with all the monsters around them I'm thinking of either hunting down and killing the alpha of any packs around her or taming a massive beast...." She had a crude smirk on her face seeing that this would also be a good argument in that if she had managed to tame or kill the population of them around here that she deserved to have more land than him. " I'm hoping at first in terms of mining we find some conductive metals for longer lasting power compared to coal and we find stronger than usual rare metals here as well..."

Back
Top Bottom