Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

When friendship becomes more (Jemnai x Berg_Katze)

Jemnai

Supernova
David sat down at the table as he was waiting for his good friend Jasmine to arrive this was there normal weekly dinner date as both worked long hours at their own respectable jobs. Then again a lot had changed in the last few years with his friend.

He sat there waiting as he server asks him what he like to drink he ordered his usual drink of Root Beer as he waited for his friend to arrive.

"Sorry I'm late!" Jasmine said as she sat down across David. Her voice still doesn't sound totally feminine - there's only so much surgeries could do about that - but she's blessed in that she didn't have much of an Adam's apple to begin with, so her voice had always been more neutral than masculine. She looked to be a girl in every other aspect: while she didn't start transitioning early enough to stop the testosterone from ravaging her face, she's obsessed enough with passing to gone through facial feminization surgery, breast expansion and hip expansion, all in the span of a year before her genitalia reconstruction surgery. She's more feminine and attractive than an average ciswoman these days. "Hope you didn't wait long?"

"Not really just was seated a few minutes ago. Well looks like I am single again Jessica dumped me and as you know my cousin Amy getting married,"he said to her as he been there for Jasmine transition. "I wouldn't normally asks but do you want to my date for the wedding,"he adds as the Server comes to get their order. They both feel in love with this quant Bistro near both their jobs.

"Aw, you poor thing!" Jasmine sighed and put a comforting hand onto David's shoulder, which is possible due to her height from the days of being a male; she knows all about his ex-girlfriend from hell, as it was am issue she had to continuously help him through even as he helped her through the transitioning. "Of course." she nodded when he asked her to be his date on Amy's wedding. "Anything I can help you with."

"Well thanks hun. I mean you warned me about her but I was an idiot," he said as she had warned him about his ex who meet at bar. "Well just so you know the hotel is booked solid but room I got was a king single so we will have to share the bed or I take the floor"he said to her. "Well how was work"he said as he took in her perfumed scent as she put her hand on his shoulder.

"Well, I hate to say I told you so but..." Jasmine said with a teasing chuckle when David remembered her warnings against Jessica, and shook her head when he offered to sleep on the floor at the hotel. "Nah, sharing a bed is fine; it's not like we hadn't done something like it before." in the sense that there had been sleepovers where they both crushed on the floor together. Back when she's still a guy, that is. "Eh, work is work." she shrugged dismissively. "Tech support is boring work that pays reasonably well, so I guess I've got nothing to complain about it."

"True and after you had all your surgeries," he said to her with chuckle. " That is why I got out of that game and got into management of Test Equipment," he said as he smiles at her. He didn't know it but apart of him hadn't seen it before but he could be himself around her. Just then the server comes with their food as they start to drinks. All the while he couldn't take his eyes off her.

"Well, I'm still me, I guess." Jasmine chuckled with a little shrug, which caused her surgically expanded breasts to jiggle slightly. "Oh, the food is here." she noted when the waiter brought the food around, and as they began to dig in she didn't seem to notice the way David looked at her body. Perhaps she just hadn't realized how much of a woman she had became, and how much that would affect a single man like David.

"I know and glad your happy being the real you. I know that you took a hit with friends and family." he said as they start to eat. He knew she was always meant to be a woman especially after she told him a few years ago. They had been friend in college and shared a dorm room together. "Well what about you hun I know you were talking to that Sammual guy how is that going,"he asks as he take a drink of his soda.

"Yeah, not everyone's happy to find out their son is actually a daughter..." Jasmine sighed and shook her head, remembering some unpleasantness with her parents, her Father especially. She twirled some of her hair with her fingers, a subconscious action that she had always had, but had became more obvious now she has hair to her shoulders. "...And Sammual is one of those guys who isn't happy with the revelation."

"Yeah I know your father wasn't your biggest fan since some think they failed as for Sammual is a fool. You are beautiful would and if he is hung up on things you don't need him," he said to her as he watches play with her hair. He goes and finishes his dinner." Listen you meet the right guy that will accept you for who you are," he says as he looks into her eyes.

"Thanks, sweetheart." Jasmine chuckled and blushed a little when David praised her appearance, but she wasn't able to meet his eyes when he told her that she'd find the right person eventually. "Now wouldn't that be nice." she said, a little wistfully, lowering her gaze to stare at her half-finished meal. "What kind of man would love a woman who spent half of her life inside a man's body..." she trailed off with a sigh.

" Your welcome hun," he said with a blush. " The right man will not care about your pass," he says as takes her hand into his. He finally realized how much he cared for her and been there for her. " Maybe you already met right man and until now realizes how much he loves you," he said.

"What do you mean, David?" Jasmine blinked, a little confused. She's a nice girl, but having lived with the certainty that no one will ever love her for more than two decades, she can be really slow on the uptake sometimes, especially when it's coming from someone that had been her friend. Maybe he needs to show it to her with more direct action, and the shared room at the hotel sounded like the perfect place for it.

"Jasmine apart of me has always known that I loved you and that the reason my relationships have failed. What I am getting at is I love you more then a friend as man loves a woman," he says as he knew that she could be slow and things at times went over her head. "I want to date you and show you that I love you,"he said as he finally let it out of his mind. Not many of their friends stood by her during her struggle but he stood by. He taken the time off to help her through recovery and to be the rock she needed.

"Wh - what?" Jasmine blinked and covered her mouth, taken aback by the sudden confession. "I - I don't - " she shook her heard slowly, trying her best to process the new revelation. "Are you sure?" she asked, her voice quiet and uncertain. "Do you truly...love me? As a woman?" she put a hand onto her left chest, as if she needed it to stop her heart from bursting out of her chest. "I've been a man for over 20 years." hot tears began to stream down her cheeks. "My breasts...my hips...even my vagina...they're all fake!"

"Jasmine I don't care what you were before now. I see a woman that I cared for so long and that doesn't matter your not born a woman,"he said as he goes and leans in and kisses her passionately. Apart of him always knew he loved her especially after she told him what she wanted to become. I was the reason that he stay at her side after all this time.

"Prove it then. Prove that you do love me." Jasmine demanded after the two of them broke from the long and passionate kiss, as she stood up from her seat, walked over to his side of the table and wrapped her slender arms around his shoulders. "No one has touched me since my surgery. I'm practially a virgin." she purred into his ears, hotly and a little sadly. "Take me to the men's room now and take my virginity. Fuck me like you'd any other girl. Then I'd know that you really love me. Then I'd know you really don't care aboyt my past."

He stood up"I rather make love to you but if you want to get fucked rotten here in the bathroom then lets go,"he said as he stood up and leads her to the bathroom as he looks inside as there wasn't anyone there. One nice thing about this place was lockable bathroom doors. Once inside the bathroom he goes and locks it as he turns and kisses her deeply as his hands caress her sides as he felt her breasts up as they kiss.

"Sweetie, no one had touched me since my surgery...over half a year ago. I don't care where and how, I just want a good fuck right now." Jasmine giggled when David led her to the bathroom, sounding shy and lewd at the same time. "Do you like my breasts?" she asked as she felt his hot and strong hands feeling up her tits, and even through the fabric he could tail that her nipples were hard and erect. "Do they feel real enough to you?" she asked again, and he could hear a hint of self-doubt stabbing through the lust.

"Darling they are real and to me perfect"he says as he caresses them through her dress feeling her nipples get hard at his touch. His cock was starting to get hard as to being the one the take her cherry. He goes and kneels on the floor of the bathroom as he goes and pushes up her dress and rips off her panties as he goes and dives in as he starts to lick and suck her pussy. To his it was the most perfect pussy in the world and will love it till the day he dies. His tongue flicks across her clit as he could hear a muffed moans coming from her lips.

"I'm glad...!" Jasmine smiled as tears of joy flowed down her cheeks; for the first time in her life, there is someone who treats her like the woman she always is, in the purest and simplest way possible. "Ahn...!" she cried out loudly and lewdly when his tongue played with her clit, before she quickly covered her lips to prevent her voice from escaping the bathroom. Whoever did her SRS was a true artist; her pussy was indistinguishable from that of a ciswoman, except for one important detail. "Hold on..." she said breathily as she took a bottle of lubricant from her handbag, stuck the tip into her slits and filled her walls with it. "Look, you made me all wet." she giggled, lewdly and a little sadly. "I want - no, I need - you in me now."

"Well then go bend over the sink then"he growls as he stands up as there was this dominate tone to his voice like you at mine. He leads her over to the sink as he goes and undoes his pants as his hard 14 inch cut cock was ready for her. He bends her over as he slowly slide his cock into her as he moans as he felt her cunt grip him as if the surgeon who suckled her pussy made it just for him as he slowly works his cock in and out. "OOH that it take that big dick Jasmine"he moans

Back
Top Bottom