Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Breast Expansion & Many more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featherfall

Planetoid
Greetings, and welcome to my request thread.

A few about me and my writings

I'm a male, 20ish, usually playing male/genderless character(s) in third person roleplay. I'm still considered new in the site but have been roleplaying for about two years. I describe my best as semi-lit, since english isn't my first language. But I love details and will try my best to be as literate as possible. I often typed on my phone so there will be some typos, I swear I won't be too much though.

I usually write about 3-5 paragraphs. I will not force you to give me essays or novel but please, PLEASE provide me with something I can work with. PLEASE contribute to the plot. I love a solid story as much as I love the smut in it. Talk, tell me what you think should happen next. You don't want 30 replies with only sex scene either, right?

I'm on this site quite often and prefer PM for RP. So I expect at least one reply a day unless you gave me notice of unable to do so beforehand. I also got busy sometimes and will notify my partner if I'm unable to reply for some period of time.

Kinks

People usually put pairings part first before this one but I feel the need to mention about what I crave on before proceeding into the next part. Breasts always trigger my desire, sometimes even better than the bottom part itself. So if you don't enjoy lots of licking, sucking, tittyfucks, maybe even something more extreme, maybe I'm not the one for you.​

• Big to Huge Breasts (not abnormal sized/macro)
  • Breast Worship
  • Breast Growth/Male Breast Growth (Sexy AF)
  • Slow, detailed, overtime transformation (nothing instant)
  • Gender Transformation
  • Bimbofication
  • Pregnancy/Male Pregnancy
  • Egg-laying/Breeding
  • Ass training (Giving)
  • Rimming (Giving)
  • Lactation/Milk play
  • Toilet Stuffs (except anal and rimming)
  • Gore
  • One-Liner
  • Full Smut / Vanilla

• Pairings​
    My role will be on the LEFT side
    • Brother X Younger Sister
    • Bad Boy X Busty Nerd
    • Scientist X Test Subject
    • Alien X Breeder
    • Master X Pet
    • Student X Teacher
    • Bestfriend X Bestfriend's Mom
    • Adventurer X Human-Cow Bar Maid

• **NOTE: I ONLY DO THIS WITH EXCEPTION OF BIMBOFICATION/GENDER TRANSFORMATION/MALE BREAST GROWTH/M-PREG/MIXED IS INCLUDED
      • Brother X Little Brother
      • Master X Pet
      • Teacher X Student
      • Demon X Priest
      • Alien X Breeder
      • Scientist X Test Subject
      • Old Man X Worker
      • Demon X Angel
      • Classmate X Classmate
      • Student X Principal/Headmaster
      • Fan X Cute Trap Cosplayer

• Plots​
        Pairing: Rebel X Student Council President [MxF]
        YC and MC were childhood friends. YC had a thing for MC, but immediately gave up as soon as both of them reached high school. MC matured into a bad boy, a rebel feared even by teachers. YC were asked to keep an eye on MC, giving punishment and other things for MC to behave. YC knew she wasn't MC's type and secretly wished to be MC's ideal type: a huge-bust, confidence, sex-goddess. What would happen if the wish slowly became true?​

Pairing: Older Man X Younger Man [MxM]
        YC was tight on money, spending all his penny to fulfill his luxurious lifestyle. He was so desperate for money to believe a strange ad he found on the road. His search for job led him to MC's house, a filthy rich, 40-ish man whom lived alone. His job was simple at first, just sat there and kept the older man a company and did everything he was told. Yet he was slowly being transformed into the man's slut. [Breast expansion on male, possibly m-preg]

Last Update: 15/11/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom