Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for any pairing I play sub(preferred), switch, or dom (I don't mind any of th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dakra

Star
looking for rp partners open to any way of doing so I prefer sub but would love to spank your ass too or put you in a dungeon ;) I'm very very open asking as nothing that belongs in the toilet is in it I'm fine with it.

Craving:
I'm craving playing a sissy boy with a love of sucking cock against a well hung male or futa. Size difference welcome if you play either with a cock over 13 inches I will love you. Cuckolding.

Pairings:
anything you can think of I don't mind playing as or against as but not limited to furries, nekos, monsters, animals, humans(men, women, cuntboys, sissiebois, futas, or shemales.) site legal ages of course.

Plots(generic base ideas without and thoughts on character designs or world so we can develop that together.)

Interracial:
Not a plot idea looking for an rp involving either a black futa or man forcing a cute white boy to become their pet or girl kinks for this are almost completely open.

Mother/father and child:
A beautiful mother over hears a nasty break up from her child and their SO and decides to comfort them.

Aunt/uncle and niece/nephew:
A rich aunt invites her niece/nephew to stay with her while they find a job. During so they start to notice each other in a new way.

Cousins:
Typical bored cousins decide to experiment.

Boss/employee:
The CEO of a well off company picks a random employee to test to see if they will resist her advances. If they don't both will have some fun.

Dragon/monster and victim/tribute:
Simple enough a monster/dragon either capturing a victim or being offered a sacrifice as tribute.

Owner and dog:
(Beastiality)
A dog owner gets curious about their pets dog and slowly experiments on it.

Public scenes of any pairing.

Cuckold: I'd love to play any cuckolding scene.

Insert your idea here highly unlikely to get denied unless it's a fandom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom