Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Searching for my Hound - Game of Thrones/ASoIaF RP [examples inside]

Status
Not open for further replies.

In need of tweed

Planetoid
I'm looking for a partner to play Sandor Clegane in a long-term storyline that branches off from the source material. Erotic, romance, and adventure content.

I have several prompts, but I do love collaboration at all stages. I'd like to play either a canonical female character (let me know who you'd like when you message! I can also provide options) or my original character, who is a bit of wish fulfillment on my part. Preference is for canon, though.

Elaborating on the plot/story, I need there to be romance (expressed in ways appropriate to the character.) Some snuggly fluff is also a must! I like a somewhat realistic buildup to the erotic aspects, which can be handled either by shortly discussing backstory before we start or actually playing it out. Some kind of overarching plot, even if just loosely developed, helps move the story along.

Writing the character well is of utmost importance. Another thing, super short replies are all right or even necessary from time to time but please give me enough to work with.

I write in the third-person and prefer that you do so as well.

I enjoy: An emphasis on hair touching/playing/brushing/washing, bathing in general, breast and nipple play (can get rough but I'm not into any extreme torture), obsessive lust/love, large height and strength differences, BDSM (specifics can be discussed in private), forced marriage, tons more. It's super hot to me when sex noises are described in detail! I mean, ideally all aspects will be delivered via detailed description but I find that sounds (and scents) are often missing unless I explicitly request them.

Example Sansa post:

Sansa felt herself growing warm as the Hound sat beside her. A part of her was smugly satisfied that he hadn't brushed off her request as he'd brushed off any niceties she had tried to show him in the Red Keep. Another part of her swirled with confusion at how being so close to none other than Sandor Clegane made her feel. Just as she had always felt like he was a complex riddle of dualities masked by his brutish reputation, so too had Sansa begun to recognize the dualities growing within her. A little locked box deep inside her psyche that could very well hold within it a curse. It might instead have held something pleasant, but though the metaphorical box had existed ever since meeting the Hound, she hadn't wanted to acknowledge it's existence as it upset the order of her little fantasy world. But now she couldn't ignore it. The prospect of finding the key was frightening, but had become more than tempting. She was drawn to the idea of freeing whatever lurked inside. Even her fear couldn't keep her from unlocking it forever.

Bravely, Sana shifted on the cold ground to lean against the his side. "You've always got a skin of ale or wine, haven't you? I... Think I might like a drink after-- after everything." The pretty young noble of Winterfell laid a hand upon the former Lannister dog's leather and chainmail clad forearm. Though she had never imagined thinking such a thought, she found that she wished he was a bit less armored at that moment, suddenly desiring to feel what his muscled and battleworn arm might feel like if she were able to give him an affectionate squeeze.

Example Cersei post:

The Queen Regent had requested the presence of Sandor Clegane as she feasted alone, which was not an uncommon occurrence these past few nights.

"Dog," the Queen spoke simply, half-empty goblet in hand as she welcomed the Hound into her lavish private chambers in the Red Keep's Royal Apartment. There was a comfort in knowing that Clegane was there, as he had been when she was a young girl. With the entire Kingsguard at her whim while Robert had had his fun disgracing her with his whores, she had given Joff her loyal Hound. Yet now, with her brother a captive along with the tensions of not only the infuriated rebels of the North but the chaos erupting in every corner of the Seven Kingdoms, she was shaken enough to retreat to the safety she knew in Sandor Clegane. Whether paranoid or not, she knew any trouble would be roundly dispelled by the steel he wielded with immeasurable skill.

Draining her glass, she strode to the table nearest where the sunset trickled in through one of the large windows, dying rays falling over the spread of bread and cheese, roast leg and breast of duck, treacle tarts, grapes and apples. She was after the crystal decanter and once more filled her cup with more Dornish Red than a woman of her station should have been drinking.

"Like old times," she turned to Sandor, giving a dry smirk that didn't quite hide her true worries as much as she'd like. "My father and Jaime nowhere to be found, and only you to keep me company."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom