Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[MxF] Fantasy Prompts (11/15/2016)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, Time for a little bit of reformatting!

Table of Contents
  • About the Writer
  • Kinks
  • The War of the Magi
    • Plot Pairings
    • Character Profiles

Newest Updates
  • New Format!
  • Knight x Squire/Daughter x Survivor(s)
  • New Picture Ideas (Knight x Squire/Daughter)

RE: [MxF] Fantasy Prompts

About the Writer
Personal Info:
  • I consider myself literate though I prefer to keep my RPs to 3-4 Paragraphs. Sometimes this goes longer when a roleplay requires more of me.
  • I like an interesting story. That doesn't mean that we can't write a smutty RP, it just means that the smut has to make sense. Group Orgies channeling magic energy to summon a demon, or incest that is born out of a lifetime of desire. I have a hard time just jumping into a sex scene without establishing the chemistry first.
  • As you are perusing my ideas below, please know that these are only my ideas. I am happy to brainstorm a completely unique roleplay or make adjustment to the ideas listed below.
  • My prompts may be written in First Person but I am also willing to write in Third Person.
  • The list below in no way represents all of my kinks, only the ones I have been able to think up while updating this thread or others like it.
  • I will come back often to update and reformat my search threads, so please check back with me any time you see me updating.

Kinks:
  • Ageplay (Within Site Rules ONLY)
  • Outercourse (Handjobs, teasing)
  • Cumplay
  • Group Sex
  • Taboo Pairings (Incest)

RE: [MxF] Fallen Knight [11/9/2016]

The War of the Magi

In a world of swords and sorcery, the great and powerful magi command elemental power of colossal proportions. This magic has the ability to create beautiful artwork, perform mighty feats, and protect people from devastation. Unfortunately, this great power can also be used to wreak chaos and destruction. Early Magi were content with their study and peaceful pursuits. Later generations, however, had access to an ever growing wellspring of knowledge, leading to greater and greater levels of power.

Perhaps it was inevitable. Perhaps it even started out innocently enough. Eventually Magi began to use their power to protect kingdoms from sieging armies. Soon after that, Magi were riding into battle to conquer other nations, giving rise to Magi defending against such attack. Before long, entire wars were fought with magic, sometimes with no other purpose than to eradicate other more powerful Magi. The wars grew and grew and the skies grew dark with the magical energy that was being wielded. In one last epic class of all the remaining magi, the elemental power cascaded in a massive calamity that shook the entire world. Great tidal waves destroyed fishing villages, while great fissures opened and swallowed farmlands. Cities and castles burned to the ground while great storms sent swirling winds and freezing ice shrieking at the Magi in protest of their horrid crimes.

When the calamity calmed, what was left of the world was a smoking, decaying wreck. Civilization crumbled in its wake and humanity became little more than animals clawing for their own survival.

Knight x Slave

Life is hard for everyone. My skills, however, make me an accomplished survivor in the wastelands of the world after the War. I am able to hunt and cook my own food. I can make my own weapons when necessary. Most importantly, I can defend myself against numerous attackers both with my blade and with my brain. Many wish to travel with me, but I prefer to keep to myself.

Slaves must be:
  • Young, Beautiful, and Petite
  • Compliant and Subservient
  • Able to care for her master’s every desire

Kinks that could be explored:
  • Light Bondage
  • Punishment
  • Blackmail - Reluctant Consent
  • Teasing/Orgasm Denial

Picture the Possibilities (NSFW):

Knight x Squire

In the old days, before the war shook the world with death and destruction, Knights would have taken apprentices who would work as assistants to the Knight in return for training. Now that civilization has turned feral and cold, few remember the ways of the Knights of that old, dead world. I am a knight in a world that no longer has any use for my kind. Yet there are others that may remember the old ways. Some may have passed the old ways on to their children. Or perhaps some of the survivors of this harsh new world are curious about the lone wanderer who travels the land, always alone yet always willing to help. I never intended to take on a pupil, but perhaps you can convince me otherwise.

Squires must be:
  • Persuasive; possibly seductive
  • Tough and Resilient
  • Willing to do what their Knight commands

Kinks that could be explored
  • Romance
  • Seduction
  • Corruption

Picture the Possibilities:

Knight x Survivor(s)

Civilization was all but wiped out in the wave of energy that was released in the War of the Magi. Yet there are whispers, little more than rumor, if you know who to listen too. Fallen Knights like myself, most of them half mad from the magical energies that still infect the wastelands, spin wild tales about the furthest corners of the land. They talk of a small community striving to carve a stronghold out of what remains. The sing songs of beautiful women willing to make your dreams come true in exchange for work, training, and things I can’t mention in polite company. To most, they sound like delusional ramblings. Still… I can’t help but be curious.

Survivors Should Be:
  • Desperate (for aid and protection)
  • Pliable (willing to do anything)
  • Eager (to learn and serve)

• Smut
  • Threesomes/Group Sex
  • Cock Worship
  • Cum play

Knight x Squire/Daughter x Survivor(s) (SMUT)

It is funny how things can change seemingly overnight. It was supposed to be a year long training mission, a sort of birthday present for my coming-of-age daughter. She had always dreamed of becoming a squire and after a year of training in surviving in the wilderness I named her as my own personal squire, an announcement we would formalize upon returning to the kingdom. We rode back towards civilization, a newly named squire and a proud father. I can still remember the smile you beamed to me over your shoulder, eager to find out what the future would hold for you. I remember the smile because it was at that exact moment that I saw the smoke wafting into the air. The outlying farm and farmers turned to little more than piles of ash was only the beginning of our nightmare.

The deeper we traveled the more destruction and death we witnessed. Our home was not spared and my wife and son had suffered the same fate as the rest of the kingdom. The darkness threatened to swallow me whole. My daughter is all that kept me from falling into the depth of my own despair. We were all we had after that and very quickly we became more than father and daughter or a knight and my squire. We became friends and lovers because we lacked any other choice.

That was, until we found the small community of survivors who had escaped the destruction like us. But we were too much in love to change our relationship, though we tried to meet in secret for fear of being shunned. When they found out, however, we were shocked to find their gleeful acceptance of our relationship. They not only approved, they encouraged it. Not only did they encourage it, but they joined us and soon we found ourselves surrounded by a brothel of women and men.

• Group Sex
  • Smut
  • Cumplay
  • Pregnancy

RE: [MxF] Fallen Knight [11/10/2016]

Fallen Knight

All is not well in the world. Society is in shambles after a slow descent into Hell on Earth. War ravaged the population and, where it spread, famine and disease followed and festered in its wake. Those that have survived do so by their own wits and perseverance. Some vestiges of humanity have banded together in a desperate attempt to survive. Small communities dot the otherwise barren wasteland of the world while bands of raiders and cannibals fight against them and each other for survival.

I have chosen neither of these paths. I am a living ghost from a world that has forsaken the ideals and the concepts I one stood so proudly for. Civilization has turned its back on me and my anger at its complete failure has driven me to a lonely road of solitude and regret. If only people had followed my once shining example we wouldn’t be living in our current destitution. If only they had listened to me when I had anything worth saying. If only people had been a little bit better!

Or is the failure mine? Should I have done more for the good of humanity. Was there a life I failed to save that could have turned the tides of this calamity? I am teetering on the edge of a precipice and I know not which side I will fall on. Can I claw my way up from the depths my soul has fallen to? Is there any chance for humanity? Or is the future as red as my blade? I don't even clean the damn thing anymore. It would be a waste of my time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom