Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Ramblings of a Chaotic Mind *Updated*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beautiful.Disaster

Deliciously Twisted
Hi, thanks for visiting my thread! I am still quite new here, though I have been RPing for several years. Writing is one of my greatest passions, with reading close behind and roleplay allows me to enjoy both simultaneously. So, let's get this started!

What am I looking for?

I want someone who is literate, and detail oriented. This does not mean I need an entire paragraph describing the exact shade of cobalt your character's eyes are.

I want someone who can match the quality, not necessarily the quanity. What I mean by that is, I don't care if you post one paragraph or ten... As long as it's good. Though if you send me one or two line posts, I will drop you.

I want someone to create with me. I enjoy the creation process almost as much as the RP itself, so someone who enjoys planning & hashing things out is a definite plus. To be clear I do not want to plan every detail, but I do want to know we're on the same page when it comes to story progression.

I want someone who respects my privacy. I am not looking for anything more than RP, if we become friends in the process great... but it will never go beyond that; I like my RL as it is. I do not like to mix my RL with my RP time. Role playing is a way for me to escape from the stresses of reality (we all have them) and just play pretend for a bit.

*It has recently come to my attention that this may come off harsher than I intended. I do enjoy getting to know & becoming friends with my partners. I just want to make sure that we both understand that we are creating a fantasy. I myself am guilty of losing myself to that fantasy at times, but it is important that it is understood that we will not be camming & I will not be jumping on the next plane to come see you.

I want someone who understands that RL comes first. I may be able to slap out multiple posts one day and none the next depending on how my day goes. I will never rush you, so don't rush me. I will never just abandon an RP with no reason or explanation, so if it takes me a day or two to post don't freak out.

The Basics...

I am a female and almost always play as a female.

I have no preference to what gender you are behind the screen as long as you play your character  convincingly.

As a female character I prefer FxM pairings, but I am not opposed to FxF or the adding of females to an existing FxM pairing.

On the rare occasion I play a male character it will strictly be in a MxF pairing.

I will consider pairings with Futas, Herms, Shemales, but as I have never tried these I make no guarantees that I will be able to get into it.

I have an f-list here

Most kinks and even some limits are situational, if there's something you're wanting to include just ask!

My only hard limits are pretty much the norm from what I have seen here; vore, death, anything that belongs in a toilet, & I'm not into extreme torture.

I prefer long term, story driven RP, though I will admit there are times I enjoy shorter games as well. I like anything from a 70/30 - 50/50 between story/smut, though this could change in favor of smut depending on my mood.

I prefer to play through PM.

About D/s and Me...

I do enjoy me some D/s aspects in RP a good portion of the time, but I will not play a mindless slave. In RPs with D/s I play what I consider a sexual submissive, they enjoy pleasing their partner, they will submit to their partners whims, they will be the one being tied up, spanked, having hair pulled, etc... This does not mean they won't take initiative, that they don't have their own wants & needs or that they won't resist or struggle. This also does not mean they will be submissive in other aspects. The majority of characters I play are strong willed, intelligent & independent with their own goals, motivations, and thoughts. Think of the saying "A lady in the streets and a freak in the sheets" and that is generally the mindset of my characters.

About Incest/Ageplay and Me...

I lumped these two together because they go hand in hand a lot of the times. I prefer playing the daughter, little sister, niece, etc... Generally the lowest age I will play is 16, but that is negotiable depending upon the storyline. Because I play the younger character they do tend to be more submissive than my characters normally would be.

About Beastiality and Me...

When it comes to this I prefer canines over anything else. If it is a feral beast it must be canine. If it's anthro I am a bit more open though canine is still my preference. To be clear I am not into furries, by anthro I mean bi-ped werewolf type anthros. I am also open to other kinds of monsters...tentacles could be cool.

About Romance & Me...

I do enjoy RPs where the characters develop a relationship... I am a chick I like my romance! Though I think my idea of romance is quite different than what most people think of when reading that word. I am not talking about hearts and flowers and fluff... I would take Joker & Harley Quinn over the Notebook any day. I want dark & gritty. I want the characters to fight & then have hate sex and then make up sex! I want at least one, if not both, to resist being in love. That kinda shit completes me.

Preferred Genres & Themes

Modern Fantasy/Supernatural is my all time fave, but I will play others.

Modern
Post Apocalyptic/Dystopian
Fantasy
Futuristic
Sci-fi

I do not like medieval, but I may be open to other historic periods as long as you're not a stickler for accuracy.

I do not really do fandoms. I will consider OCxOC in a fandom universe, but it will never be a preference.

I do not do anime anything. I know a lot of people are into it, but it does nothing for me. Them tentacles though...

On to the fun stuff... These plot ideas will be very basic, so that we can work out the details together!
(Asterisks denote cravings)

*You Don't Own Me*
I have this character in my head, she can be a normal human though I see her as being more of a witch, fae, or demon. She has the ability to read men and know exactly what they want. There is more about the character but that will be discussed if we play.

Plot Idea: MC is the one mentioned above, she owns a private club which caters to wealthy, powerful men. Think an old fashioned gentleman's club (not a strip club) mixed with a high class brothel. Your character would come in (probably as a guest of an existing member) and that is how they would meet. There would be a bit of cat and mouse, but eventually they would become involved.

Themes: D/s, bdsm, public sex, exhibitionism, voyeurism, romance, and more

*Closer*
This is another case of having a character stuck in my head...

Plot Idea: MC had a rough childhood, and ran away/was kicked out as a teen. She meets a boy a little bit older, and falls into a chaotic, intense relationship with him. Eventually she breaks things off, and goes her own way. Fast forward a few years, she is trapped in a relationship with an older, wealthy man. She runs into him (the boy) at a party/club and they hook up...

There is a lot of different ways to do this, would love to hear your ideas!

Themes: Open

Bad Girl
As I mentioned above I kind of adore the relationship between the Joker and Harley Quinn, so this one kinda has that sort of leaning, though it is not fandom by any means.

Plot Idea: MC is the daughter of a wealthy and powerful man (politician, mafia don, whatever) and she has been running wild. All of her father's attempts to get her to behave have failed, so he hires YC (biker, gang member, criminal for hire, etc...) to kidnap her and scare her straight. The kidnapping goes off without a hitch, but even the threat of rape is met with contempt. After much verbal berating, and basically being dared to YC loses it and rapes her. While it begins as rape, somewhere in the middle something changes and it becomes consensual, rough sex. It happens a few more times, but eventually it becomes clear there is something growing between them. MC reveals that her father is not the man he appears to be, and has been abusing her for years. The reason for the kidnapping is because she ran away from him. What I foresee happening is them going after her father to make him pay, and then possibly more chaos and criminal shenanigans if we want to keep it going.

Themes: Noncon, dub-con, D/s, bdsm, and many more.

Off to the Races
A modern take on Beauty & the Beast, this could be played with just human characters or with fantasy ones. This could be romantic or twisted or somewhere in between.

Plot idea: A man becomes indebted to YC (I have ideas on this but would live to hear yours as well), and in order to pay that debt he gives up his daughter, MC. She goes to live at YC's estate, and while she is quite upset, and resistant at first she does eventually open up to this new experience (or not depending on how you'd like to play.)

Themes: D/s, bdsm, non-con, dub-con, & more.

Young Gods
In the near future the country is run by a few very powerful & wealthy families. Our characters are members of two of those families.

Plot Idea: Two wealthy & powerful families arrange a marriage between their heirs. As it comes closer to the agreed upon wedding date the two heirs sre thrust together for a whirlwind courtship before their "I Dos".

Themes: Open

Twist: We could add a fantasy aspect and one or both of our characters could be a supernatural race.

*Co-Education*
This one is a mix between a character I used to play and a show I just started watching with a heavy dose of smut mixed in.

Plot Idea: MC is a very talented thief & con artist. Somehow (this open to discussion) her path crosses with YC who she believes is just another mark. After stealing from him she discovers he is actually an assassin, and he eventually tracks her down. She has already spent a good deal of his money, but he has seen how useful she could be to him so instead of killing her he forces her to work for him.

Themes: Noncon, dubcon, humiliation, corruption, public sex, exhibitionism, and more

*Gods & Monsters*
This isn't so much a plot as just a rough idea, but I've kind of been craving something in the 1920-1930 era. Whether it's mobsters & showgirls or a Bonnie & Cyde type pairing is up for discussion, I would just really love playing somethng in that time frame.

Very Basic Ideas:

Office/Workplace Affair
The Girlfriend Experience
Starcrossed Lovers
Something with Bikers
Naughty Therapy Sessions
Roommates/Neighbors/Friends

(This is still a work in progress and I will be adding things as I think of them)

RE: The Ramblings of a Chaotic Mind

I drive fast, radio blares, have to touch myself to pretend you're there
Your hands were on my hips, your name is on my lips
Over over again, like my only prayer

Everybody's saying you're no good for me,
But they don't see the dirty stuff you do to me.
You only show a little but you give me more.
Behind closed doors.

Forever on the floor
Don't ever stop
I want more
Like nails on my skin
Swallow my sins
Hurt me, hurt me again
Tie my hands
Make me beg
Swallow my sins
Hurt me, hurt me again