Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pregnancy RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello again :) Now that I have learned that I need to be more specific in what I am requesting, I can do so now. (Also, being an arrogant snob when pointing that out will be an auto ignore, thanks.)

I am looking for a role play where my character is pregnant by your character. It can be when they first find out and play it all out or at the end and play out the birth then continue the story, I don't care, as long as this one point is met. I've been told "Oh, I thought we could just get to that eventually". No! We can't! Because I have specifically asked for the point above. Thank you for your cooperation :)

Scenes I am currently more than excited to role play out:

- You play Dean Winchester from the tv show Supernatural and I play one of his short term girls that turns up at his current motel room to tell him she's pregnant (how far along can be discussed).

- You play Harry Dresden from Jim Butcher's series The Dresden Files books. I will play either Elaine Malory, or maybe Lucio, coming to tell Harry the news that they will be parents together. (Again, how far along can be discussed)

- Sci fi settings (Star Wars, above mentioned series', Halo, vampire, werewolf, fantasy, and pretty much any other genre or /verse you can think of) where the both of us play a couple who happen to be starting a family, either on purpose or by accident, and no matter what kind of action and adventure and danger and drama they go through, there's a baby(ies) on the way.

Thanks for taking the time to read my request and hope to RP with you soon! :)

(YIM and PM, and this thread are locations for the RP to take place)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom