Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Family Ties (Kassy & KinkyMilitary)

Kassyghost

Star
Kimberly & Kassy were twins, of course that wasn't something strange in her family, it was genetic. Her mother, Andrea & her sister Debbie. It didn't stop there either, Kim and Kassy's little brothers were twins as well.

Who is to say if having the multiple sets of twins hadn't contributed to their father's disinterest in their mother Andrea. Whatever the reason, it was quite a surprise to Kassy when she came home from school one day, her sister and two brothers heading off to their own rooms; but she had a permission slip she needed for cheerleading and walked to her mother's room to get a signature. Kim didn't like cheerleading and so it was one of the few times that they were separated.

She reached out and opened the door without knocking, and as she walked into the room she saw a sight that completely caught her off guard. Inside, her mother was laid out on her bed, bottomless with her legs spread, between them was their family pet, a pitbull named Brutus, was licking her mother's snatch happily humping away at her leg while her mother moaned in pleasure. She was so distracted by the dog's cunnilingus that she didn't even notice her own daughter walking in on her.

Kassy turned an about face and held her hand up to her mouth. Yes she knew that her parents hadn't been getting along lately, but for her mother to be using the dog as a sex toy was just mind blowing. "OOOHHH MY GOD!" She whisper screamed and went running back to her room.

Kim was sitting on the her bed, it was the lower bunk on their bunkbeds and as Kassy came rushing in it startled her. As usual Kim was masturbating. She used the technique to unwind after a rough day at school and it was nothing for Kassy to see her doing it.

"KIM KIM you'll never guess what I just saw!" Kassy giggled as she yelled, flopping down onto the bed next to her twin sister as she frantically rubbed her clit.

"Come on, shut up, I'm almost there." Kim argued, slapping her pussy like a bad child.

"Mom is in her bedroom and Brutus is eating her pussy, can you believe that?" Kassy exclaimed.

"OOOOOOH YEAhh!" Kim called out as she achieved orgasm. "PINCH MY NIPPLES HARD BITCH!" Kim commanded of her sister.

Kassy obliged her, but absent mindedly, "Did you fucking hear me? She's fucking the dog....or the dog is fucking her, whatever!" Kassy said, pinching her twin's tits hard enough to leave bruises.

"Really?" Kim finished cumming and looked up at her sister.

"Yes, come look." Kassy goaded her.

Kim got up and adjusted her skirt, the two girls walked down the hallway and peaked into their mother's room, but found it empty.

"Liar, why'd you interrupt me?" Kim scolded her slightly younger twin.

"I wasn't lying, I saw it, come on." Kassy grabbed Kim's hand and they headed downstairs. Their mother was in the kitchen, giving Brutus a dog treat.

"GOoooood BOY!" Andrea said, holding out the bacon strip and Brutus stood on his back feet, dancing for the treat. "OOOOH girls when did you get home, I must have lost track of time, where are your brothers?" She asked, completely oblivious to the fact that her daughter had seen what she was up to.

"I think they are upstairs in there room" Kassy answered, shooting her mother a confused look.

"Prolly jerking each other off again!" Kim said sarcastically.

Charlie and Max had headed up stairs after they had gotten home from school. They were lucky enough though, that they each has their own room. Granted Charlie room was really the attic, but it was his own room none the less.

Max's room was right next to his older sisters room. He heard the sound of his older sisters talking and then walking out of the room before they had headed down stairs, but was not able to make out what they were saying. Being nosey, he walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. Stopping at the bottom of the stairs as he seem his older sisters standing in the entrance to the kitchen and his mom walking around inside the kitchen. With all the movement going on, he figured something was going on, as he continued to be nosey, walked up behind his two sisters, "what's all the commotion about? You were walking back and forth down the hall way like something is wrong. "As he looked over at Kasey.

Charlie was doing his usual after school ritual. He had unknowingly drilled a small hole through his floor and into his sisters roof, in the corner of their room, where he had put a small camera that was wired to his laptop. He sat back with his back against his head board and watched as his older sister was playing with her self before Kasey came in and messed it all up. As he could still feel his large cock growing on his shorts as their room was now empty

Back
Top Bottom