Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Date (Father/Daughter)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caira

Meteorite
Hey there! My name's Caira, and welcome to my thread! First things first, here's my f-list

Alright, so I've really been craving a father/daughter roleplay lately, so I figured I'd post an idea here and see who might be interested. If you'd like to talk more about setting something set up, I hope you'll send me a PM!

Basically, the idea centers around your character, having lost his wife to divorce or some kind of accident, decides it's time to get back into the dating world. He uses a website that compares his interests with others and matches him on blind dates.

At the same time, my character uses the same website to try and meet someone without having to worry about being rejected.

When the two end up being matched and meet at their 'date' the daughter laughs off the coincidence and suggests they enjoy dinner together anyways, only for the two of them to start looking at each other in a new light after being matched.

Anyways, that's the basic idea! If anyone's interested in playing this out I'd love to talk more!

Caira said:
Hey there! My name's Caira, and welcome to my thread! First things first, here's my f-list

Alright, so I've really been craving a father/daughter roleplay lately, so I figured I'd post an idea here and see who might be interested. If you'd like to talk more about setting something set up, I hope you'll send me a PM!

Basically, the idea centers around your character, having lost his wife to divorce or some kind of accident, decides it's time to get back into the dating world. He uses a website that compares his interests with others and matches him on blind dates.

At the same time, my character uses the same website to try and meet someone without having to worry about being rejected.

When the two end up being matched and meet at their 'date' the daughter laughs off the coincidence and suggests they enjoy dinner together anyways, only for the two of them to start looking at each other in a new light after being matched.

Anyways, that's the basic idea! If anyone's interested in playing this out I'd love to talk more!

PM me

Not sure if you're aware, but the initial setup (minus any father/daughter incest) was done in a scene from the movie Must Love Dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom