Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking zombie apocalypse role play!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nettybee

Planetoid
That's right, I'm craving a zombie apocalypse role play. Preferably, maybe a longterm role play? Also, I do have a plot that we could use.

The plot:
Groveside was once a very small city, but had grown immensely into a bustling and thriving young city. Over the years, a few big businesses thought Groveside was going to be a good place to start over and make it big, one of those businesses was New Corp. New Corp made leaps and bounds in curing diseases even, everyone was thrilled and encouraged New Corp to continue their work , nd to start working on making cures for diseases in other countries. New Corp happily accepted, and this brought even more fame and jobs to the once small town, the small city turned big couldn’t be happier with their new found fame.

Even though New Corp was popular all around town, they did hide some things from the people of Groveside, they were curing diseases from other countries, but they were bringing them to the city to work on them. In turn, they were bringing in some pretty deadly diseases, diseases no one really knew anything about. One of the scientists working at New Corp was working on a particular unknown virus called Solanum, having more important things on his mind one day, he wasn’t paying attention when he picked up a test tube containing the virus, it slipped from his hands and shattered on the floor. Instead of taking the necessary precautions, he foolishly started to pick the broken glass up off the floor, and he ended up cutting himself, it didn’t take long to see the side affects of the virus.

After an hour, he noticed tenderness and discoloration of the wound site, but he still refused to tell anyone about it. By hour five of ignoring the wound, his co-workers noticed he had chills, him vomiting, and aching in his joints, the true signs. He was sent home early, but never came into work the next day, his wife had rushed him to the hospital. It was reported that after a few hours of being home that his fever got worse, he developed numbness in the extremities and infection site, paralysis in the lower body, and slowed heart rate. He didn’t make it through the next day, he went into a coma, and then a few hours later his heart stopped completely. He didn’t even make it to the morgue when something extraordinary happened. He awoke, but not how everyone wished he would. It started with his wife, who was ecstatic about what she thought was her husband coming back to life, as soon as she went to hug him he bit into her arm, who then pulled back screaming, and then he got a nurse who came to help. The outbreak had started with just one man, a man who didn't follow the rule, the important rule. By the end of the week the city was filled with zombies, only a few had survived and fought to keep their lives.

Later...

As time goes on, other survivors are starting to set up safe havens, but most don't seem to make it long enough for the poor souls there to be saved by the forces that are being sent out, they are said to be trying to 'save' survivors, and stop the spread of the infection, but it seems they are never around, and have been corrupted in the chaos, stealing supplies, and using their power to take what they want. However, now it is up to the survivors to help each other, to create safe places, to help the world grow, even in the chaos, and to stick together until the nightmare ends, if it ever does.

Shortly, a rumor spread that across the country, a few groups of survivors were setting up a giant camp, a camp that was big enough, had enough resources, and had enough defense that it would stand the test of time, and zombies. As soon as the word got out, survivors from all over started heading towards this rumored camp, survivors who lived in underground shelters, in abandoned warehouses, and other small shelters. Even those who were set up pretty well decided to take the chance to trek it, if it only meant they'd come into contact with others, even if the rumor turned out to not be true.

Not much information was known about this 'new' camp, only bits and pieces were spoken about, no radios connected with their radios, and it seemed that no one, that anyone spoke to, had been to that camp. But, it still gave the survivors hope, and something to strive for, to maybe make them fight a little bit harder, and live a little bit longer.

This is their story...

I'd prefer that this role play be about survival and trying to live in this new world. I want drama, suspense, and I'd also like that there is always a chance that characters may die. I also like the survival aspect of it. So, they would need to eat and have other needs.

That being said, I would also prefer that this RP not be all about sex. If it happens, though, it happens. I enjoy sexual RP, of course, but don't want it to all be about that. I am a paragraph role player, so I prefer literate partners and hate oneliners.

I am also willing to play multiple characters. Be it multiple characters from the start, as I really like playing twins, or just throwing in other random characters throughout the story. I'm up for any!

If you're a lover of gore, zombies, apocalypse, etc, then PM me! I am really looking forward to this.

Just for reference, f-list link: https://www.f-list.net/c/kiana%20qwuil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom