Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Disguised! [Clutch & celebstars]

Clutch

Planetoid
The Halloween party had been talked about for about a month in advance, a gigantic shindig in the wealthiest section of town. The venue was a mansion on a tree lined street, with private gardens and privacy gates and hedges that ran along the length of the property to keep prying eyes away. For this occasion, the homeowners and namely, their daughter Brooke, had left no detail undone. The black and orange streamers in the front gave way to a punch bowl on the huge veranda, with music playing and all sorts of ghouls and goblins leading up to the house in the oversized front yard.

It was said that almost everyone in their close knit town would be invited and seventeen year old Sloan was no different. He'd received an invite a few weeks prior and noticed the caveat about everyone having to wear masks. It was a fun twist and it would make for interesting interactions throughout the night. Instead of wearing something bulky and uncomfortable for the entire night, Sloan settled on a suit complete with a masquerade style mask that obscured his face from the nose up, but left his mouth free. His dirty blond hair was visible, as were his dark blue eyes through the holes of the mask, but from anyone who knew him, it would take a really close look to discern who he actually was.

When he arrived at the party, he was ushered in by the hosts. He'd told them who he was and they welcomed him and showed him around the lower level of the mansion. There was a gigantic space downstairs devoted to the party, with a large dancefloor in the middle, strobe lights and smoke machines setting the scene. Even if they hadn't had the rule about masks, it surely would have been hard to pick people out from just how dark it was inside.

After grabbing some punch, Sloan stood off to the side and glanced around the party. He hadn't gone for any other reason besides wanting to have a good time, but as he set eyes on one girl in particular, his mind started to race and he wondered if there weren't plenty of guest rooms on the second level where he could take someone with a body like that.

"Thanks for persuading me to come out tonight. I really needed it!" Hayley shouted or at least tried to over the loud music. The woman in her mid thirties was having a tough time at work lately and wanted to let her hair down for the Halloween party her neighbors were having. "I'm just a bit worried though, I didn't even tell Sloan I would be here, what if something happens?!"

"Don't worry! He is a big boy! He can look after himself!" A friend shouted back. "Have some fun!" While they danced, they clinked some beers together and drank.

Hayley had long blonde hair and a curvaceous figure. Wearing a black and white corset, her waist was tied in while her hips stood out along with her bulging breasts. Below, the tiniest of skirts just about hid her ass and her outfit was completed with stockings up to her thighs and black heels. That gorgeous face was painted white and she used black to surround her eyes and lips. A skeleton mask hid the top half of her face to.

Already half-drunk off of the punch that was a little stronger than he initially had thought, Sloan was in search of someone, anyone to take upstairs. His mask was hot and itchy and although he was enjoying himself, he knew the perfect way to cap off a good night was with a good fuck.

Ages weren't an issue at the shindig. Everyone was at least 18, so whether he was taking a fellow student upstairs or one of their moms, he couldn't care less. As he finished his fourth glass, his eyes locked on a buxom woman in a skeleton mask and a corset that only managed to make her curves that much more noticeable. He licked his lips and eased his glances downward, her skirt so high it hardly left her ass to the imagination, the stockings and heels making her appear taller and her gave her legs more definition.

He knew in that moment that he had to have her. He had to have that body of hers. Setting his glass down, Sloan made his way across the room, circling so that he approached her from behind. He placed his hands on her hips and stepped forward, letting her feel the warmth of his own body at her back. He leaned in close, his lips at her neck and gave her a kiss, his breath hot against her flesh. "I saw you from across the room. Just had to get a better look," he whispered, his view of her cleavage from where he stood making him hard, knowing she would feel it against her.

Back
Top Bottom