Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Farm Life (RoleplayMaster x Celebstars)

RoleplayMaster

Supernova
Simon glanced at his watch again, sighing softly. His grandfather had grown ill and could no longer run the farm he had began so many years ago. With his parents too busy with their jobs to help out, the task then fell on Simon and his older sister, Anna. It was surprising she agreed, considering her busy schedule as a celebrity, but he supposed that she always did have a close relationship with their grandfather.

He was eighteen, fresh out of school and ready to face the world. Except without much money, and lacking most social skills, the big adult world was daunting to him. The farm was as much an escape to him as it was a chore, since he never had any farm experience. He was unsure of if Anna did or not, but doubted it.

Glancing at his watch once more, he decided he better get some work out of the way. Feed the animals, grab the eggs.. the easy stuff, so Anna could take care of the difficult stuff as punishment for being late.

f948fdd792cf266458ccad6a1d618e5d.jpg

The farm was a world away from the Hollywood lights, glitz and glamour. It was almost a distant memory for the girl to as the bus stop was over a mile away from where her grandfather lived. Having to fly to another state on the other side of the country, using her car was no option. Public transport was instead. She was spotted on most occasion's but the closer she got to her destination, the less photographs and selfies she had to take and stand for.

Wheeling a luggage case behind her, she had finally made it on to the long pathway of the farm, heading towards the house. The dirt and dust from the track was actually something she remembered as a child when her family would drive their truck up to the home.

Dogs barked when Anna reached the porch. "Hey guys, remember me do you?" Kneeling down, she scratched one of the canines on the head and another under it's chin. "OK....OK....let me in." Treading carefully, the woman went inside the home and laid her suitcase against the wall.

"Grandpa?!!" Anna yelled out. Putting one hand in to her back jeans pocket, it rested on her ass. Looking at the picture frames, she smiled weakly.

Dogs barking excitedly, Simon knew that someone arrived. And it could be no one else than Anna. Leaving the chicken coop, he took the eggs inside and then greeted his sister. "Anna! It's good to see you." He smiled, approaching to hug her tightly. It felt like years since he last saw her, when it was probably only a few months. She had called out to grandpa, so it seemed she forgot. "Grandpa's in the old-folks home, can't look after himself too well now. He left a list of the chores that need to be done, and whether they are done daily, weekly, or monthly. Some of them look awful, such as trying to help Jojo mate." He said, looking a little sick while thinking of it. Jojo was the horse that their cousin used to ride professionally. A good horse, and he did win a few medals. But eventually Jojo got too old to race, so he got to live on the farm.

Gesturing to the eggs, he looked up at Anna. "I grabbed the eggs and fed the chickens. I still need to feed the sheep and cows, and get Pippa to go and herd the sheep back in their spot." Pippa was their sheepdog, and a very loyal canine. "While I do that, can you feed the dogs and horse? And any other animals it mentions on the list?" Simon requested, darting off to finish the chores he just mentioned.

Hugging him back after he greeted her, Anna wrapped her arms underneath his and held his shoulders before finally letting go. "What? He was moved in to a home!" Looking shocked, she didn't know what to say. "Why wasn't I told?" As she had money in the bank from her career it wasn't as though she couldn't help him out, maybe getting someone like a nurse to stay with him. "I was told to come here and help him out, or that he needed it?"

Then she found out about the chores. "Help him mate? How the heck do you do that!"

Taking the list from the younger male, she shook her head and scratched her forehead with her black nails. Starting off, she went in to the kitchen and got the dog food. The dogs went crazy, all barking and jumping in the air until a set number of bowls were put on the floor for each one.

Anna went on outside to feed the horses and pigs.

Back
Top Bottom