Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Interest check: Shattered Star(Pathfinder)

Petrus

Dust
Hi there,

if you clicked this after reading pathfinder, you probably already know what your getting into, if you do skip the next part, its only a description of what pathfinder is and does.

Pathfinder is a rules heavy pen and paper system stretching over a lot of books, but fortunately most of it is open gaming content and collected on this site . Still it takes a lot of time making a character even when you know what your doing. Consider this a fair warning if your interested in playing with me, but never played pathfinder before. We're going to play in Paizo's default setting, the world of golarion, which is not open gaming content, but i do own and know enough books to fill the world with a semblance of life. Golarion is a high fantasy medieval setting, in which angels, demons and all sorts of other monsters are dreadful reality, but mostly live far enough from human settlements for detailed knowledge about their ability's and weaknesses to be uncommon(thus requiring knowledge checks to see if your character knows something of value about the danger at hand). Humans are the most numerous denizens of this world, but many others, like elves, dhamphirs, drow, orcs, and even stranger forms such as half-angels or -demons exist(and are playable races). Magic exists and is commonplace enough that every village has at least one or two magic items in its possession, but truly powerfull magic is scarce. Gods do exist and sometimes even walk the world, but direct intervention is but unheard of. We will play in Varisia, a frontier realm with no real capital or government, and only a few scattered towns in between. Its a dangerous land, with swamps and large forests in the south,mountains and mountain plateaus in the east, and frozen wastes in the north. To the west, there's only ocean, incredibly vast, unexplored ocean.

back to the topic:
chargen:
lvl 1
15 point buy
no normal summoner (use the unchained summoner instead)
no arcanist
no psionics
core, featured and standard races are allowed altho i dislike dwarves and gnomes, so you might consider them banned.
All alignments are fine, the pathfinder society does not care how the knowledge is used, only for the talent to gain it, but you should be able to play with the others. a bit pvp is fine with me, but killing player characters is not.
Your character should be a (fledgling) member of the pathfinders, or looking to join them to make things easier, but everything else is up to you

for those who never played pathfinder: the society is a looks group of adventurers, scholars and explorers working together to unearth the lost secrets of ages past. They are (as a group) truly neutral, because they collect knowledge, but either do not use it, or do not care about its uses, and because they allow everyone with a suited talent in, regardless of background and intend, as long as those members to be to not hurt other members or the society as a whole.

questions? shoot.
not sure if your character idea fits? shoot or pn me
never played pathfinder before, but like the idea of trying it out? pn me with a description of your idea, and we will build your character together. but remember: your level 1 out of 20, so your a complete beginner at what you do. A wannabe masterthief is fine, an established master of the hidden way much more problematic.

edit: heres a players guide, with some informations. Its not needed to read it, but you will get to know the area your playing in a bit. http://www.iiserver.com/chrismorgan/uploads/Shattered%20Star%20Player%20Guide.pdf

Back
Top Bottom