Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

All Sales Final... (Ryanmo97 x Letrixia)

Ryanmo97

Pulsar
Ryan Morris
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 195 lbs.

Ryan Morris was a self-made millionaire. Due to some great investments, he was able to make a lot of money and retire early. He build a cabin in the woods with all the amenities, full electricity, Satellite TV and Internet. He also raised chickens and planted a garden for food. He only went to town once a week to get other food.

Ryan enjoyed his life but he missed having female companionship. He always dreamed of having a sex slave. So, he set to work on building a dungeon in the basement of his home. Once the dungeon was finished, Ryan put an ad on craigslist advertising that he had a TV for sale. He listed it as a 32" LCD for $250. He put his phone number on as well. He made appointments with several very attractive sounding women. He gave them the address of his old house in the suburbs of a city near his cabin. When the women came he would answer the door and check the woman out. He didn't have much luck, when they came to the door the women didn't look as good as they sounded over the phone or were older that he wanted. So he told them that the TV had been sold. There was one more appointment he had for the day. He sat in the living room and waited for her to show up.

Chloe Sullivan
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 110pounds

Chloe fixed herself up a little bit before leaving her car and making her way towards the appartment building. Humming to herself she looked at the note and shrugged, it was a good tv at a cheap price. Shrugging she ended up in front of the door and knocked on it while waiting on whoever lived on this place to answer it. "Excuse me Mr. Morris? I called for the tv add on craiglist?" she looked at her phone and had her friend in speed dial number 1 just in case. She placed her phone back on her purse and placed her hands on her jacket pocket as she waited.

Ryan went to the door and smiled when he saw Chloe. He was dressed pretty casually just a t-shirt, jeans and sneakers. "Yeah, come on in..." He let Chloe in the house and they walked right into the living room. The TV was sitting on a TV stand. "Here it is..." He wiped his brow... "Man is it hot today... Would you like a bottle of water?" He gave Chloe another friendly smile. He wanted her to feel at ease and not suspect anything.

"Huh? sure I guess" she shrugged and looked at the tv, seemed to be brand new causing a few red flags in her mind. Why would he be selling a perfectly good tv?. Shrugging she looked around and sighed, "So why are you selling this? seems brand new to me". She knew about electronics of course but she decided to wait for his answer.

Ryan went into the kitchen and got a couple bottles of water. The bottle he handed Chloe was laced with a drug that would knock her out for several hours. "Here you go." He opened his bottle and took a drink. When she asked about why he was selling the TV he said, "It might look new but it's a few years old. I'm getting a bigger one."

Back
Top Bottom