Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who wants to play with Uncle Touchy?!? ** NSFW PIC**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings fellow RPers! Thanks for taking a a few moments and checking out my thread!

I have a wide range of interests. I like playing everything from the unbelievably sweet guy that sweeps you off your feet, to the guy that pulls you into his van and does brutal and unspeakable things to you. A lot of it just depends on the mood I'm in at the time. I know I'm new here, but I'll be on almost every day. I consider myself a decent roleplayer, although judging from some of the posts I've read here your opinion of 'decent' may differ. I generally post 1-2 paragraphs. I try my best to avoid typos and errors, etc. Sometimes a few slip through the cracks. Likewise, I'm not a grammar nazi, I won't flip out if you make a few mistakes! I'm here to have fun, not write prize winning essays! I don't mind constructive criticism, or an OOC message requesting that something happen or not happen. I want my partners to enjoy playing with me, as much as I do with them!

I greatly prefer younger more innocent female characters in the roleplay (within the site limits of course!) I don't care what your gender is IRL.

Some pairings I'd be into:

Incest pairings:
Uncle/Niece (imagine that I'd be into that!!)
Cousins
Brother/Sister
Father/Daughter
Twins

Non incest pairings:
Teacher/Student
Coach/Athlete
Cop/shoplifter (or something similar that puts him in contact with her)
Tow Truck driver/stranded motorist
Neighbors (this has a wide range of possibilities)
Man/Married woman
Married man/Single woman
Boss/Waitress
Wealthy Traveler/Small town girl
Popular senior/Unpopular freshman or sophomore
Best friends that become FWB possibly leading into a relationship
Single dad/babysitter
Guy/Best friends little sister
Guy/little sisters best friend (could lead into threesome with little sister too)
Guy over 21/girl (or 2) under 21 that wants some alcohol, weed, or pills
Kidnapper/victim
Good guy/Runaway girl
Bad guy/Runaway girl
Camp Counselor/Camper
Doctor/Patient

I'm sure there are others. I'm willing to play almost any pairing. If there is something you want that isn't listed, ask me!

I prefer modern time periods, but will consider others. WW2/ancient Rome/medieval times in particular. I like history, but I am not extremely knowledgeable about these time periods, so some leeway is appreciated when it comes to historical facts/accuracy.

As far as kinks go, I'm pretty open. Just because something is listed, don't assume I have to include it in a given roleplay. I understand that some kinks don't fit into a scene or pairing, and it simply may be something that a partner isn't into. If it's not listed, please ask me. I am a pretty reasonable guy for the most part.

Virginity (mainly for the female character, but I am not opposed to some male characters being virgins)
Anal
Oral
Facials/swallowing
Vanilla sex
Rough sex
light bondage
spanking
threat of/pregnancy
small breasts
average to large cocks (6-11 inches)
large amounts of cum (not gallons or anything, but a realistic heavy cummer)

I'm sure I will edit this more in the future and add some ready made plots and more kinks. Again, thanks for stopping by. Hope to hear from you!

RE: Who wants to play with Uncle Touchy?!?

Anyone interested in a Halloween plot?

A girl leaves a Halloween party a little buzzed, and walks home. Its still relatively early, and she decides to knock on a few doors to score some candy on the way home. She would wind up knocking on a door she shouldn't have, and be pulled inside by the deranged maniac that lives there. He would do some pretty 'interesting' stuff with her, probably pushing your (and my) boundaries!

Now that Halloween is over......

Kissing Cousins Christmas-time RP

He's 17, and she's 15. They lived next door to each other for many years, until her dad got a job that moved them away. They only see each other 2-3 times a year these days, and it seems like its getting less and less as they grow up. Its Christmas, and the family is coming to visit, including her. On Christmas Eve, the extended family always has a big get together at his house. The duo has an annual tradition where they try to stay up all night in his basement watching Christmas movies. It's something they have done since they were little kids. They never make it all night, and wind up sleeping together (innocently) on the pull-out sofa bed. Last year they got brave and pilfered a few alcoholic drinks from the grown-ups. They got a little buzzed, and made out. His hand was up her shirt when a relative came downstairs. It obviously interrupted them, and scared them into behaving the rest of the night. This year, he comes down with some more tasty adult beverages. Will they have a repeat of last year?

still looking for new partners! Really wanting to do the Christmas RP!

tumblr_nolrf5wEsi1uqtm9jo1_500.jpg

Shes 28-33. She married young, and after having a baby years ago, her husband barely touches her. When he does, he just sort of does his thing, finishing way WAY before she does. As a result, shes usually frustrated and almost always horny. Fingers and toys can only do so much. He never lets her suck him, or does anything besides vanilla sex. She's never cheated before, but shes desperate for a good fuck, and wanting the things her friends are always chatting about.

7c799d0f10a4e7c27b5de3c4edbae909.jpg

Hes 19, and home from college. He lives in their neighborhood, and cuts grass to earn a little spending money. He's had quite a few girls, but finds himself attracted to older women. Hes often fantasizes about sleeping with one of the stay at home moms, and gotten quite flirty with a few, but nothings come of it.

id LOVE it if it could start with her enticing him inside for a glass of lemonade. He'd resist going in, but quickly cave, especially with her wearing a cotton bathrobe, and her hair damp from being fresh out of the shower. Shes been craving the sensation of a hard, warm cock between her lips, and the taste and feel of thick cum on her face and sliding down her throat. Once they're done, he finishes mowing the grass, and she tells him to drop by tomorrow for payment. The next day, its raining, so he won't have to work. He drops by early in the morning (which would leave then all day) She opens the door wearing something on the sexy side, and invites him in again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom